"It Only Affects Men" - Zombie story with a difference. Recruiting Survivors

Started by Chrystal, December 03, 2012, 05:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Imagine a world where all men are reduced to mindless, drooling, shambling zombies.... No, it isn't hard to imagine, is it? *giggles*

Um, yeah, so, the basic premise is that we have a virus of some sort that has only affected male humans, and has reduced them to walking vegetables. They survive mostly by eating each other and whatever else they can catch and club to death. Unfortunately the fate of any woman falling into their hands is not exactly pleasant - Imagine being raped while being eaten alive....?

Well, yeah, if that turns you on, good for you.

But the general idea here is that the player characters are a group of women survivors. We are holed up in a fortified basement somewhere in a ruined city. The male zombies, quite frankly, are mostly irrelevant although a GM-controlled attack on the defences might happen. Equally, foraging and raiding parties will be sent out from time to time.

I want the game to concentrate more on the lives of the survivors. How are they coping without men, are they coming up with a way to further the species, Is the new world order now one with the butch lesbians in charge and the straight women being their slaves?

So, this game is going in extreme.

There will be serious violence, but also I will allow people to indulge whatever kinks they like. Anything goes, so long as it complies with E's rules, AND FITS WITH THE SCENARIO.

All characters are to be female please.

One last point: No-one is to do anything to another player's character without asking that player's permission first!

Character types:

So there are two real character types:

The Survivalist.

The survivalist was at least somewhat prepared for the apocalypse. She had a store of food, an escape plan, a weapon and plenty of ammo handy. She was either already a lesbian or quickly realised that with all the men out of the picture, being a lesbian was the way forward. If she was married, she probably killed her husband, and any male children, when the insanity took them. She is tough, resourceful and ruthless.

Think Sarah Connor on steroids!

The Rescuee.

The rescuee was, as the name implies, rescued by one or more survivalists. She is probably straight (but doesn't have to be, necessarily), she is terrified of what the world has become and she needs protecting. The chances are she is not armed - unless a survivalist chooses to let her use a weapon. If she is armed it is unlikely to be with anything heavy. She was lucky to escape and even luckier to be found and rescued before she starved or died of thirst - or worse, was found by the men or by a wild animal. She is timid and submissive, but deep within she has a core of steel and a strong will to live.

Basically, your "Mary Jane Watson" type, but with Peter Parker transformed permanently into Venom!

Those two outlines are there as a guide only. If anyone copies and pastes what I have written there, I won't approve the character! I expect people to use some imagination, build on the two outlines, maybe even blend them together - there's no hard and fast rule regarding Dommes and Subs, and if someone wants to be switch, they are more than welcome to be.

And here is the character sheet.

Please post here for approval.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Your login-id

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Please paste the url of your character's image here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Character's [u]REAL[/u] name
[b]Alias (if any):[/b] What does she want to be called?
[b]Age:[/b] Min 16, max 55.
[b]Profession:[/b] What was her job [i][u]before[/u][/i] the apocalypse?

[b]Survivalist or Rescuee:[/b] Basically is she a Domme or a Sub?

[b]Height:[/b] Use cm [u]and[/u] inches please? 1"=2.54cm
[b]Weight:[/b] Again, please use Lbs and Kg. 1 lb = 0.45 kg

[b]Hair colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Eye colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture

[b]Special skills:[/b] What skills, either professional or amateur, does she bring to the community?

[b]Weapons:[/b] What is she armed with, if anything?
[b]Other equipment:[/b] What else does she bring in order to use her skills?

[b]Likes:[/b] What floats her boat?
[b]Dislikes:[/b] What sinks it?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? How will she react as a person? How is she coping with the current crisis? How does she react towards others. You know the stuff...

[b]History:[/b] A brief summary of her life before the apocalypse and a brief description of how she got into the compound.

Unedited, that will give this:

Player Name: Your login-id

Name: Character's REAL name
Alias (if any): What does she want to be called?
Profession: What was her job before the apocalypse?

Survivalist or Rescuee: Basically is she a Domme or a Sub?

Height: Use cm and inches please? 1"=2.54cm
Weight: Again, please use Lbs and Kg. 1 lb = 0.45 kg

Hair colour: If unclear from the picture
Eye colour: If unclear from the picture

Special skills: What skills, either professional or amateur, does she bring to the community?

Weapons: What is she armed with, if anything?
Other equipment: What else does she bring in order to use her skills?

Dislikes: What sinks it?

Personality: What is she like? How will she react as a person? How is she coping with the current crisis? How does she react towards others. You know the stuff...

History: A brief summary of her life before the apocalypse and a brief description of how she got into the compound.

Notes:

A few notes on how to fill in the character sheet.

If you don't know how to physically copy that code and use it, please ask.

Images: Please find your image before describing your character. There is nothing worse that seeing an image of a 30 year old buxom MILF redhead and the description reads that she's blond, 16 and weighs 50 kg! Images should be uploaded to the wiki here. If you don't want to, that's fine by me, but if your hot-link vanishes, don't blame me! I would prefer photos, but realistic art-work is acceptable.

Name & Alias: Some characters may have a nickname, others may be escaped criminals who want to use a different name, Others may simply not like the name their parents gave them. Whatever the reason you have the option of having an alias. If you use one, that is what your character will be called by all the other characters. It is purely optional though. If you don't want an alias, put "none".

Age: 16 is the legal minimum on E. NPCs below this age may be in the compound but will be under GM control only and will have cameo roles only. 65 is an arbitrary cut off, for no other reason that I think having a compound full of wrinklies is a bit unlikely. But it is a high cut-off because I don't see why someone in their 60s shouldn't have survived... And I quite like age-difference sex...

Profession: Everyone did something before the apocalypse, whether it was soldier, housewife, student, prostitute, whatever. Be creative.

Survivalist or Rescuee: I've already described these two elsewhere, under "Character Types". But as I have said, you can blend them together. A survivalist who ran out of ammo and needed to be rescued, for example... or a rescuee who, once armed, went on a man-killing rampage. The D/S dynamic often ignores the Switch, and being Switch I find that somewhat frustrating, so characters may switch between the two types, if that is your wish.

Height and weight, Hair and eye colour: Please make these in keeping with your character image. I've asked for metric and imperial because some people use one and some the other. Conversion is easy. For matching height to weight I use this chart: http://www.women-health-info.com/images/height-weight-6.gif

Skills, weapons and equipment: These should be in keeping with her profession and type. A rescuee may be armed, but is unlikely to be carrying a Kalashnikov. A motor mechanic may well have a complete tool set. Also, for the survivalists, please can we keep the weapons realistic? Small arms and hand-portable heavy weapons only, please? And nothing you wouldn't want to carry for ten miles at a walk or half a mile at a dead run! Vehicle mounted weapons I'm going to disallow too, because although the community may have some they would be community property, and they would consume precious fuel to run.

Likes and dislikes: Be creative. These are really just to flesh out the character, and to enable her to find friends and possibly enemies amongst the other survivors.

Personality and history: Please be creative here. The minimum I will accept is 150 words (or thereabouts) in each. (For reference, the paragraph above on skills weapons and equipment is 105 words). In other words, two reasonable sized paragraphs. There is no upper limit. For the history, if you need your character to have been rescued, please either post here, or PM one of the Survivalist character players, to arrange to put the rescue in your history.

History - an additional note: The RP will be starting with all characters already in the community compound. EVERYONE IS ALREADY SAFE! I am stressing this because I know I am going to get at least one player who's initial post is going to consist of her character cowering in an attic waiting to be rescued.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

EVERYONE STARTS IN THE COMPOUND!

Thank you!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Frank Reshman

I was so excited for the premise of this RP...until I saw it was girl's only.  Alas, it sounds like a really cool concept, though.

Chrystal

Male players are allowed, it's just that all characters must be female.

There's no point in playing a male character because you won't have any lines, wont have any action, and will die very quickly!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AurelieCatena

I'm going to check the "interested" case. I've not yet an idea of what my character could be (she would be part of the slaves though) but I want to follow this thread and see if I feel like joining it.

Chrystal

okay, well at the very least we can do a one-on-one... *giggles*

AurelieCatena

I don't know if it would be as interesting as an one-on-one game. How would you envision it?

Chrystal

Chrystal

I've added a bit of info to the openning post regarding character types.

The two outlines are for guidance only, please feel free to add and/or subtract.

AurelieCatena

Thanks. That clarifies a lot of things. I'm going to think about a character.

Branwen

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 03, 2012, 05:20:13 PM
Thanks. That clarifies a lot of things. I'm going to think about a character.

*hugs Aurelie* Yay!

Quote from: Branwen on December 03, 2012, 05:21:51 PM
I'm interested, definitely as a survivalist.

Hi Branwen. I'm sure we've met somewhere before, but I'm not sure where? Welcome in.

If we get a couple more overnight (my night that is), and tomorrow, I will put the sheet up tomorrow evening.

Chreestafer

id like to express interest as a female character :)

its ok if you wanna fill up on female players to, so if you need me ill gladly make up a character and have her ready :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

AurelieCatena

I thought my character could be a scientific, a biologist or physician. Her goal would be to find a way to stop the disease, to find a way to either protect the males from getting infected, or even to heal them.

Chrystal

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 03, 2012, 09:31:38 PM
id like to express interest as a female character :)

its ok if you wanna fill up on female players to, so if you need me ill gladly make up a character and have her ready :)

Certainly Chreestafer, male players are quite welcome, as long as they are okay playing women.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 04, 2012, 06:17:41 AM
I thought my character could be a scientific, a biologist or physician. Her goal would be to find a way to stop the disease, to find a way to either protect the males from getting infected, or even to heal them.

Um... I think it's a little bit late for that. All the men in the world are already infected, and trying to find a cure would be suicidal. She would be far more productive trying to find a way for women to reproduce without male intervention.

Not that it really matters, because I don't really expect the game cover much more than a week of game time, but my premise is that the virus is incurable.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on December 04, 2012, 12:49:56 PM
Um... I think it's a little bit late for that. All the men in the world are already infected, and trying to find a cure would be suicidal. She would be far more productive trying to find a way for women to reproduce without male intervention.

Not that it really matters, because I don't really expect the game cover much more than a week of game time, but my premise is that the virus is incurable.

Well, she would not know it of course, and she would be desperately optimistic. It would only be a wish though, as she would not have the means to conduct such research. I thought that the Survivalists could have kept her with them for her medical skills, even though she is an uncorrectable straight girl, dreaming of finding a cure to save her lover (who is probably dead already, but she doesn't know it).

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 05, 2012, 06:17:41 AM
Well, she would not know it of course, and she would be desperately optimistic. It would only be a wish though, as she would not have the means to conduct such research. I thought that the Survivalists could have kept her with them for her medical skills, even though she is an uncorrectable straight girl, dreaming of finding a cure to save her lover (who is probably dead already, but she doesn't know it).

Well, given that I'm not going to even consider starting this without a few more players, I think it's something we can discuss later.

Kimera

Chrystal

Character sheet is up in the opening post.

PLEASE READ THE NOTES after it.

AurelieCatena

Hey!

I have just had a great idea: my character would start the game cowering in an attic, waiting to be rescued.

OK, now that's out of the way...  ;-)

And thanks for the pointer to that great weight/size table.

Kimera

Toying with the idea of a scientist survivor who wants to try and find a way (drug, spray or toxin) to repel/kill zombies. Her research is only in the theoretical stage / harvesting equipment. I don't expect her to find/develop anything during the game, but its what motivates her.

Chrystal

I would prefer it if we had at least one character who wasn't a scientist looking for a way to cure/kill/repel the zombies, if that is remotely possible?

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on December 06, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
I would prefer it if we had at least one character who wasn't a scientist looking for a way to cure/kill/repel the zombies, if that is remotely possible?

It was my intent to make a fairly straightforward survivalist.  No search for the cure, just trying to stay alive and get her cut of what's left in the world.  Or am I thinking the wrong direction?

Sara Nilsson

oo am really interested. probably some gun nut so we dont just have brains ^^

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on December 06, 2012, 08:11:46 PM
It was my intent to make a fairly straightforward survivalist.  No search for the cure, just trying to stay alive and get her cut of what's left in the world.  Or am I thinking the wrong direction?

You are thinking in entirely the right direction.

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on December 06, 2012, 08:40:33 PM
oo am really interested. probably some gun nut so we dont just have brains ^^

Gun nut sounds good.

Chrystal

Oh hell. I just HAD to post this here... This pic is definitely going to be in the opening post of at least one thread...

Chrystal

Triple posting is GM's prerogative.

As no one else has been bold enough to actually post a character sheet yet, Here's mine:

Player Name: Chrystal

Name: Katherine Johnston
Alias (if any): Big Kate
Profession: Farmer.

Survivalist or Rescuee: Survivalist

Height: 188cm, 6'2"
Weight: 86 kg, 189 lbs

Hair colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: Brown

Special skills: Organisation, Charisma, Marksmanship, Farming, Hording, Fixing things.

Weapons: M16 Assault Rifle, M2HB Machine gun, 2 x Glock 17 Automatic Pistol, Colt M4 Commando assault carbine, AK/VF-M9 Assault knife. Stock of other weapons and ammunition.
Other equipment: Owns the farm. Various agricultural equipment and several off-road capable vehicles.

Likes: Hot food especially meat, a hot shower, a comfortable bed (preferably with someone submissive in it), rock music, inflicting pain, being in control, guns.
Dislikes: Muesli, weakness, loosing control, drugs, drunkenness, People who don't know how to look after themselves.

Personality: Kate is tough. She grew up on the farm she now owns, and has been kept fit by hard work. She learned early on not to trust men, when she was attacked by one of her father's hired hands at age sixteen. She dispises weakness and when she sees it in others she will often exploit it to her own ends. She respects strength. She has a built-in mistrust of government, religion, and any claiming authority they have not earned. As such, she built a stockpile of weapons and munitions, including a number of heavy weapons that if the Federal Government found them would see her arrested!

History: Kate was born to Frank and Lisa Johnston, and grew up on the farm along with two older brothers. When she was 14 she realised that she was more interested sexually in the girls she went to school with than the boys. This didn't stop one of her father's hired hands from persuing her. When she was sixteen, he tried to force himself on her. She escaped and told her father, who beat the man to death with his bare hands.

Unfortunately that resulted in her father being arrested for manslaughter. On his release from prison he was a changed man, and Kate lost her respect for him. Her mother died in a car crash a few years later and her father simply lost the will to live, and became more or less a recluse within his own home.

Kate took over the running of the farm, as one of her brothers was away at university, and the other was married to  a lawyer and had moved to the city. When the younger of her two borthers returned to the farm with a girlfriend in tow, Kate refused to relinquish the farm to him. She allowed him to stay, but only on the understanding that she was in charge.

Her natural paranoia and mistrust of authority led her to turn the farm into a veritable fortress, a survivalist's dream bunker. She stockpiled food and weapons, the farm had it's own generators, wind, solar and deisil power, it's own underground well. She stockpiled fuel too, and bought an efluent ingestor to convert waste products into fuel too. The farm was all-but self sufficient.

When news of the plague that was infecting men in the big cities reached her, Kate imediately fortified the farm. She armed all her people, and waited. When, inevitably, the plague arrived and started driving the men mad, she was forced to kill them. It was with some regret that she shot her own father, who was in fact quite harmless inspite of his madness, but she did it to end his suffering.

Sadly she was too late to save her brother's wife.

Since then she has been gathering survivors to herself. She leads raids into the nearby towns and cities, and often rescues any women she finds hiding there.

Kimera

I'm thinking of another concept then the scientist

Ex-cop/military or maybe sort of helpless cheerleader type ;)

ForAlbion

Ooh, this scenario intrigues me.

How about a rescuee who was engaged/newly married when the infection hit?

One question: What sort of skills are you looking for in the rescuees? I'm getting the impression that this is going to be a pretty solid Alpha/Omega sort of arrangement between the survivalists and the rescuees, so would you prefer more domestic skills, as opposed to more combat-oriented ones in the Alphas?

Le Immortelle

Player Name: Amazon

Name: Diana Carter
Alias (if any): Baroness of Blood
Profession: Soldier

Height: 199 cm, 6'4"
Weight: 107 kg, 235 lbs

Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Green

Special skills: Marksmanship, Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat, Hoarding, Strategic Genius, Strong Adaptability, Ruthlessness

Weapons: M16 Rifle, M4 Carbine, 9MM M9 Pistol, Army Knife, Plenty of Ammo
Other equipment: Harley Davidson Super-Glide Dyna

Likes: Heavy Metal, Marijuana, Alcohol, Submissive Women, Kicking Ass, BDSM, Working Out
Dislikes: Classical Music, Loss of Control, Two-Faced People, Zombies [Duh.]

Personality: A behemoth, Diana is a tough as nails woman who lives to dominate. Her personality is a strong, assertive one and more than often she is known to take charge of the situations when the going gets tough. She firmly believes in the principle of survival of the fittest and if one is unable to survive a particular scenario, well then tough luck for them because they have proved to be the weak link and deserve to be eliminated. She's sarcastic and often gets in trouble for that, but then again being in trouble is also something which she's used to by now having gone through a lot of tough shit. She's not squeamish about violence, having seen war and more than enough bloodshed to last her for a lifetime. However, violence is something which she believes in using as a last resort. But once one pisses her off enough to actual go to that level, there is nobody who is worse than her as she will break your legs, chop your arms off and then kill you in the most painful way possible before feeding you to pigs. She's a bit of a loner and prefers to work in her own way, be it when working with a group or not. After all, it's whether you get the job done or not that matters, right?

History: Diana was born to Sam and Alicia Carter in an average family in the sleepy town of Hicksville. A lone child, her parents were owners of a small restaurant called Blue Crush. She had been a tomboy as long as she could remember, always hanging out with the boys, getting down and dirty and whatnot. After graduating from school, she went to army where she excelled in boot camp before being posted to Afghanistan. Her mother passed away few years back when Diana was on duty much to her grief. After seeing war and atrocities committed there in the name of patriotism or what's right and just, she has always had a feeling of paranoia about the government and their policies. She has a hard time trusting anyone, especially strangers and often gets nightmares about her days in war and teammates which she ended up losing.

She returned home briefly at random intervals and had returned home for good when some batches of troops were evacuated when the disaster had struck. With regret and sadness, she blew brains of her own father who had gone insane due to virus, a fact which she still feels regrets about. She grabbed her basic belongings and has seen the whole nation, or one should say whole planet get engulfed with the disaster. Riding her bike, she has been living the life of a nomad ever since then, camping alone at intervals and travelling through day in hopes of finding some way to put up a proper, organized resistance against all those men who have ended up becoming zombies. That's how she finds the farm when travelling through the country.

Chrystal

Quote from: ForAlbion on December 07, 2012, 11:12:41 PM
Ooh, this scenario intrigues me.

How about a rescuee who was engaged/newly married when the infection hit?

Sounds good, assuming you can come up with a good way for her to escfape her zombified hubby.

One question: What sort of skills are you looking for in the rescuees? I'm getting the impression that this is going to be a pretty solid Alpha/Omega sort of arrangement between the survivalists and the rescuees, so would you prefer more domestic skills, as opposed to more combat-oriented ones in the Alphas?

Not necessarily. Yes this is as you say going to be a "pretty solid Alpha/Omega" structure. I quoted that phrase directly because I've not heard it expressed that way and I like the wording.

However, the line is thin when it comes to who becomes what... For example, you might have a rough tough cop who has no problem facing down a gang of jewel thieves, but just totally freaks out when faced with her former squad mates trying to eat her. On the other hand you might have a sweet looking housemaid who apparently wouldn't say boo to a goose, but who  has a basement full of guns!

Quote from: Kimera on December 07, 2012, 05:21:53 PM
I'm thinking of another concept then the scientist

Ex-cop/military or maybe sort of helpless cheerleader type ;)

See answer to For Albion given above.

Amz, character is approved :)

AurelieCatena

****** *** FELINA *********

Player Name: AurelieCatena

Name: Mary-Jo Robertson (nobody knows this name, though)
Alias: Felina
Profession: Strip-dancer and music-hall artist

Survivalist or Rescuee: Rescuee

Height: 168 cm / 5'6''
Weight: 60 kg / 9.5 stones

Special skills: Conjuring tricks, stealth, lock-picking, escapology, crossbow, precision whipping

Weapons: A whip, a crossbow
Other equipment: -

Likes: Being admired, being pretty, theatre, shows and theatrical behaviour, tenderness, men.
Dislikes: Brutality, pain, lesbians, politics, sciences, ugliness, filth, bad taste.

Personality:
Felina has always had an acute knowledge of her beauty and of the effect she has on men. She has learned to use it at her advantage. As such, she has never been ashamed to show her body to get what she wants. Since the disaster, she has had to turn it down though, hiding her body to remain unnoticed. She has an extravert personality. When she has to choose between two ways of doing something, she will tend to choose the most spectacular one. This tends to transpire in all her everyday actions, at least when she does not feel threatened. She will try to impress, mostly through her looks and words.

History:
Ever since she was 16, Felina always wished to reach fame in the show-business. She tried everything to succeed. Unscrupulous peoples, naivety and maybe a lack of talent, led her deeper and deeper into the world of adult entertainment, although she always felt that she was promised to a mainstream career and that her jobs were but means to reach an end.

She tried several things, from strip-dancing to conjuror (naked) assistant, through knife-throwing and crossbower and whip artist. She reached a kind of dubious fame as an illusionist assistant where she had to escape from various types of erotic bondage.

When the disease began to appear, she was one of the firsts to witness it as her public was mostly masculine. She saw the first indices of strange behaviour and physionomical changes. This freaked her so much that she refused to come back to the show. Her manager kept calling her on the phone for a few days but she was too scared to come back. In particular after she had learned more about the disease on the news. A few days later, he did not call her but came knocking at her door. When she saw him through the peephole, she understood he too had gotten infected.

As the man began to destroy her door, she managed to escape through the window, reach her car and leave the town. The world as she knew it was crumbling around her. She learned to avoid the towns where the disease was spreading faster. She learned to live in her car, to steal gas from other cars, to find food in the most strangest place. Her lock-picking skills, and the fact she could squeeze herself through the narrowest opening allowed her to enter places that were thought secure and steal what she needed to survive.

One day though, her car broke down in the middle of nowhere. She followed a road, on foot, her makeshift crossbow her only weapon. Hungry and thirsty, she saw a farm in the distance. She waited for the night and managed to sneak past the defence and find her way to the storage room where she ate and drank as much as she could. It was when she tried to escape that she was caught.

She should have been killed on the spot, but something prevented her captors from dispatching her. Maybe the way she had sneaked through all the security system had made some impression. Maybe it was her looks...

Possible reasons to keep her alive:

• As a slave to do the chores on the farm
  • As a sex toy
  • To use her show-woman skills
  • For her infiltration, stealth, lock-picking skills

Body decorations:

• A big ring hung from her nose and caressed her lips
  • two thick rings pierced her nipples and pulled them down with their weight.
  • Six rings pierced her sex
  • a ring transfixed her clitoris.
  • a big ring is pierced under the muscles and tendons covering the top of each wrist
  • a big ring is pierced behind the Achilles tendons of both feet
  • "Slave girl" tattooed on her lower back.
  • "Meat" tattooed on her left breast.

AurelieCatena

I finally went for something very different I had first suggested. I hope it is OK.

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 10, 2012, 07:28:59 AM
I finally went for something very different I had first suggested. I hope it is OK.

Hmmm.

Really nice, especially that homophobic side. She is going to be seriously raped - if that's all right with you, dear?

Um, yeah, I will approve the character on the understanding that you want her to be brutally raped. If you don't then.... Wait, what am I saying? This is AurelieCatena I'm talking to.

Character is approved!

AurelieCatena

Thanks for the approval!

I left the reason for her acceptance in the community vague on purpose. I am open to improve it, give more details or squarely change it after discussion with the other players and the GM. This is also something that can be developped and alluded to as the story moves forward.

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 07:47:48 AM
Um, yeah, I will approve the character on the understanding that you want her to be brutally raped. If you don't then.... Wait, what am I saying? This is AurelieCatena I'm talking to.

LOL!

Sara Nilsson

Player Name: Sara Nilsson

Name: Diana Colhaine
Alias (if any): Dee
Profession: Gunsmith

Survivalist or Rescuee: Switch (when push comes to shove she will pick up her rifle and kick ass with the best of them, but as soon as danger is over she tends to fall back to being meek and need guidance)

Height: 5'10"/177cm
Weight: 149 pounds/68kilos

Hair colour: Brownish red
Eye colour: Light brown

Special skills: She is good with tools, being a bit of a grease monkey. She can repair firearms, vehicles and household appliances without much trouble.

Weapons: m14 rifle and 9 mm automatic pistol.
Other equipment: Body armour, a full toolkit.

Dislikes: Abusive people, cruelty and rap music (she cant stand it!)

Personality: Dee is a bit of an oddity, normally a bit shy and not much for asserting herself. But when confronted with the zombie threat she found her old marksmanship skills useful when danger threatens she is more then willing to put that to good use, but afterwards she tends to crash and curl up in a sobbing heap in need of comfort and guidance. She is more then happy to let everyone else call the shots and just be in the background fixing anything that is broken.

History: The youngest of four children and the only girl, so growing up she was constantly in her brothers handed down clothes and playing with them. So growing up being a bit of a tomboy on a large farm in the south she learned a lot about engines and guns from her brothers. It also helped mold her into someone who tends to be in the background and not make too much of a fuss. Being the only somewhat reliable child (her brothers are very irresponsible with money) her father gave her his old gunshop with the condition that she look after her brothers. Not long before the outbreak she was dating a bodybuilder and they where talking about getting married, one late afternoon he had promised to come meet her at the store. Sadly she didn't expect him to have become infected forcing her to put him down with the rifle she still bears. She hasnt forgot the promise to her father and hopped onto her trusty pickup to head on home despite the long trip she had to make. Halfway there it broke down but she saw light in the distance and found shelter with the other women, trading a cot for her skills.

AurelieCatena

Chrystal

Yay, that's four!

Sara, I love the character, I especially love the way you worked in being switch.

The only slight niggle I have is that you described something that I haven't specified. I suppose I should have really....

I wasn't imagining anything "supernatural" here. No undead as such. The virus that is affecting all men simply rots away their brains, leaving them as shambling mindless animals.

At least that's how I was imagining things.

The reason I wasn't specific is because others may be imagining things differently, which is fine, as long as they aren't actually committed to the screen. The moment someone actually specifies something, and it becomes "canon", everyone else is forced into the same mould, which may not be how they see things.

So, what I would like, please, is if you could remove the bit about her boyfriend falling down dead and rising as a zombie, and just make it a little less specific? That way you can keep your idea about how the virus works and everyone else can keep theirs. As all males are already infected, there will be no need for anyone to describe the process.

Many thanks.

Other than that, yes, definitely an approved character.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 10, 2012, 10:51:36 AM
How many players do you want, before we start playing, Chrystal?

I'd love to have 8 or 9 so that when half drop out after the first week, there are still 4 or 5.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 10:54:14 AM
I'd love to have 8 or 9 so that when half drop out after the first week, there are still 4 or 5.

Experience's speaking... Alas...

Sara Nilsson

Chrystal

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on December 10, 2012, 01:25:15 PM
fixed :)

Thank you.

Okay,  so if the other four players who expressed an interest are all still interested and can post a character, we'll be up and running.

CopperLily

I'm interested in this, and right now it looks like we have a shortage of rescuees, which suits me just fine.

What about something like a nurse? Useful enough skillset to be worth taking along, but not really enough to make her an "honorary" survivalist type. Works well with the Alpha/Omega dynamic too - she spends a lot of her time nervously waiting to the violent types to come back, wondering who needs to get patched up this time.

Would that fit?

Branwen

See, Chrystal is psychic.  I can't wrap my head around a decent character, so I'm going to withdraw my petition.  I do hope the game comes out great though!

Chrystal

Quote from: CopperLily on December 10, 2012, 03:07:17 PM
I'm interested in this, and right now it looks like we have a shortage of rescuees, which suits me just fine.

What about something like a nurse? Useful enough skillset to be worth taking along, but not really enough to make her an "honorary" survivalist type. Works well with the Alpha/Omega dynamic too - she spends a lot of her time nervously waiting to the violent types to come back, wondering who needs to get patched up this time.

Would that fit?

A nurse would be most welcome, yes.

Quote from: Branwen on December 10, 2012, 03:15:57 PM
See, Chrystal is psychic.  I can't wrap my head around a decent character, so I'm going to withdraw my petition.  I do hope the game comes out great though!

Not psychic, just experienced. Branwen, I'm sorry to loose you, but I do understand. And thank you for letting us know rather than just not posting again. that puts you firmly in my "invite into the next group game" category :)

Kimera

Still interested, but I'm not finding the spark for an interesting character.

I want her to be a submissive type though, personality wise

CopperLily

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 03:58:25 PM
A nurse would be most welcome, yes.

:) Happy to hear it. You can raid a store for an improbably short uniform for her to wear ;)

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: CopperLily on December 10, 2012, 04:06:00 PM
:) Happy to hear it. You can raid a store for an improbably short uniform for her to wear ;)

^^ sounds good to me

Chrystal

Okay, for those not able to come up with a character, here are a few ideas. Feel free to take them and expand on them.

1) The cop who watched her female partner get eaten by her male colleagues, and was powerless to stop them, freaked out and hid.
2) The housemaid who is a normally quiet and withdrawn person, but who has been waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse ever since watching season one of The Walking Dead, and has a basement full of guns and ammo.
3) The school teacher who, on seeing her class get attacked by zombie-men, snapped and went totally berserk, and is now a zombie killing machine.
4) The wife of one of the farm-hands. Switch - hates what men have become and due to her close association with Big Kate is a survivalist, but due to her close association with Big Kate is a total sub in bed.
5) Escaped convict, mass murderer, "Black Widow". Is actually a lesbian man-hater anyway, marries for money and then murders her husband. She got through several before being caught.
6) The tourist - visiting a nearby city when everything went to hell. Was trying to get to the airport but never made it - or maybe was rescued from the airport.
7) The lavatory attendant who worked in an underground public convenience, keeping it clean. Was found hiding down there by a survivalist needing a pee...
8) The porn star, who was making a sexy zombie movie when it all turned Horribly real... Oh the irony.

There's a few there. Please feel free to build on them, combine them, decombine them and what have you.

Quote from: CopperLily on December 10, 2012, 04:06:00 PM
Quote from: Sara Nilsson on December 10, 2012, 04:08:35 PM
^^ sounds good to me
*giggles*

CopperLily

Player Name: Copper Lily

Name: Heather Graham
Alias (if any): None
Profession: Nurse

Height: 5'7", 170 cm
Weight: 63 kg ~139 lbs

Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown

Special skills: Nursing, decent cook and something of an informal councilor.

Weapons: 9mm pistol, desperately low on ammunition (assuming the survivalists let her keep it)
Other equipment: Everything she could grab from the hospital pharmacy and supply cabinet. Having a couple bottles of antibiotics to offer up probably kept her from being shot.

Likes: Being warm - she'll do a great deal to not go to bed shivering. Fixing people. Books - she's currently carrying an anthology of short stories she must have read a dozen times by now.
Dislikes: Alcohol - didn't like it before...everything happened, and she's seen enough people drink themselves to death at this point. Smoking. Raw meat - if she's cooking, it's medium.

Personality: Heather is something of a perfect target for those who were a little bit excited when this all hit. Pretty, quiet and unassuming, she was likely destined for the fate of a short-lived plaything, save that she has an extremely useful skill. She's been more than willing to barter it in exchange for her life, and she finds it gives her something to focus on. That in her own way, stitching a leg wound up is helping keep the world from spinning out just a little bit.

History: A hospital was a very, very bad place to be when this all started out. You see, hospitals are full of men. And that day, they were full of sick men. The nursing student with her, an 18 year old girl named Casey, died screaming on the floor when a patient's teeth ripped off most of her forearm before heading for the rest of her. The girl's death gave Heather just enough time to bolt, locking herself in one of the registered narcotic supply closets. They were meant to keep addicts and thieves out, but they worked well enough for zombies too. She waited for the better part of two days before hunger drove her out, and fortunately for her in that time the zombies had mostly dispersed into the city. Stealing a pistol off a guard - with only the faintest idea of how to shoot it - and loading her backpack up with drugs and supplies, she headed out.

She didn't make it to the compound - she was found, collapsed from exhaustion near the side of the road. Two days later and several bowls of soup later, she traded what was left of her supplies - and herself - for protection and the right to stay in the compound.

---

Failed to find a more practical picture, but that's what you get when the character in your head happens to be an underwear model. Though it sounds like if Sara and Chrystal have their way, it may not be so unrealistic after all ;)

Kimera

Thanks Crystal, I'll use those as inspiration

She looks yummy Copper Lily

Chrystal

Indeed she is totally yummy and seriously who could blame the zombies for wanting to eat her? I want to eat her... ;)

So, yes, character is approved. But please could you edit the /b tag back in after the "Height:" title?

Thanks.

Kimera

Farmhand: "Well...somebody got'a take care of dem ol' cows.....no Big K I was'n...I..ah..."   ;D

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Kimera on December 10, 2012, 05:19:13 PM
Farmhand: "Well...somebody got'a take care of dem ol' cows.....no Big K I was'n...I..ah..."   ;D

*just howls*

CopperLily

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 05:11:15 PM
Indeed she is totally yummy and seriously who could blame the zombies for wanting to eat her? I want to eat her... ;)

*has the sudden feeling of being surrounded by hungry looking wolves*
*realizes this is working as intended ;) *

QuoteSo, yes, character is approved. But please could you edit the /b tag back in after the "Height:" title?

Thanks.

Yeah, fixed the errant B tag.

CopperLily

Quote from: Kimera on December 10, 2012, 05:19:13 PM

*snerk*

AurelieCatena

I feel that we are going to have a lot of fun!

I can't wait to have it started!

Come on, all those who have yet to post a character! And whoever still wants to join us. Don't miss the train!

SatanKlaus

Hi, I'm interested in joining your game.

Before I make a character proposal, some questions:

Do you have a rough guideline for the amount of 'story' to 'sex' you want in your game? I guess that ties in with how big the threat to the survivors is. If they are fighting hordes of zombies every day, there is probably no time to waste for kinky games.

What type of zombie are we talking here? Slow 'shambler' zombies (the walking dead)? Freaky fast 'jumper' zombies (I am legend)? Left4dead type specialist zombies? Or just 'humans without fear or pain' kind of zombies?

What is the (rough) location? Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see anything in your introduction. So is this the US, Europe, or someplace more exotic where the heat dictates that the bikini is, in fact, a practical piece of clothing to go zombie hunting in?

Satan_Klaus

AurelieCatena

If I have understood Chrystal correctly, there won't be much zombies in that story. It will mostly be about the interactions among the girls. Zombies will only be a background tapestry. And there is nothing supernatural in them.

But I may be mistaken...

Chrystal

Quote from: SatanKlaus on December 11, 2012, 09:41:17 AM
Hi, I'm interested in joining your game.

Before I make a character proposal, some questions:

The only dumb question is one you don't ask, as the saying goes... Aurelie's answer (quoted below) sums it up nicely, but I will offer you specific detail.

QuoteDo you have a rough guideline for the amount of 'story' to 'sex' you want in your game? I guess that ties in with how big the threat to the survivors is. If they are fighting hordes of zombies every day, there is probably no time to waste for kinky games.

I would say, story 20%, sex 20%, kinky games 60%, at least to begin with. Once people get tired of kinky sex games, I will probably shift the balance a little by throwing in the odd scouting mission, or zombie attack.

QuoteWhat type of zombie are we talking here? Slow 'shambler' zombies (the walking dead)? Freaky fast 'jumper' zombies (I am legend)? Left4dead type specialist zombies? Or just 'humans without fear or pain' kind of zombies?

The zombies won't really feature very much in the story. As I pointed out to Sara, I have my own idea about what the zombies should be like, but I am being quite careful not to be too specific. Personally I see them as being living people who have been reduced to zombie status as in "I Am Legend", but I do not wish to impose that view on others who may prefer to think of them as walking dead type zombies.

So, the answer to your question is "Yes!".  Or to put it another way, you can imagine the zombies to be however you want, because they aren't really going to put in much of an appearance.

QuoteWhat is the (rough) location? Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see anything in your introduction. So is this the US, Europe, or someplace more exotic where the heat dictates that the bikini is, in fact, a practical piece of clothing to go zombie hunting in?

Satan_Klaus

Somewhere in the USA, by default, because Europeans all watch American TV but Americans don't watch European TV, except Dr Who...

Other than that, again, it really doesn't make that much difference. It is a ubiquitous farm, somewhere in the USA. Probably the Mid West, but again it could be anywhere. As for bikinis, the wearing of them is mandatory for rescuees. Preferably see-through ones, and especially in cold weather so the nipples stand out nice and hard........

....................... Uh, no, I was kidding. That pic with the bikini clad babes was just a fun pic I found while searching for a decent character pic.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 11, 2012, 09:44:59 AM
If I have understood Chrystal correctly, there won't be much zombies in that story. It will mostly be about the interactions among the girls. Zombies will only be a background tapestry. And there is nothing supernatural in them.

But I may be mistaken...

Aurelie, you are mostly correct. The matter of "supernatural" is something I am being non-specific about. If players want to imagine the zombies as supernatural they can, but I would prefer it if they didn't say so explicitly (or even implicitly) in any IC post.

elfguy

Player Name: elfguy

Name: Sasha Thomson
Alias (if any): Sasha
Profession: Student

Height: 5'2 , 157.5cm
Weight: 98lbs ,  44.1kg

Hair colour: Blond
Eye colour: Green

Special skills: Very agile thanks to her petite size, stronger than she may appear, good with her fists and any blunt instrument.

Weapons: Her baseball bat
Other equipment: She carries a few small supplies in her jeans pocket, otherwise she rarely has many items on her.

Likes: Being feared and respected, getting into fights, showing her worth.
Dislikes: Having people comment about her height or attitude, being defenseless

Personality: Sasha is a bitch. Through her school years she was that bully everyone would fear and try to stay away from. She's done every petty crime she could think of, from beating up others, stealing, to selling drugs, although she isn't a user herself. Even though she doesn't have a large body, she spent most of her free time out in the streets, learning how to survive. As such, she quickly learned how to use her fists, along with any other object she could get her hands on. She got very good at it, and usually ends up winning against much bigger opponents. Becoming her friend is hard, but if you can get past her though exterior, she does have a gentle side, buried deep inside of her.

History: Even though everyone told her that skipping school would be her undoing, it ended up being the opposite. When it all happened, the school was one of the first places to fall, because so many people were stuck together. Since Sasha was out in a back alley with a friend, preparing some drugs to sell in the coming week, she witnessed the event but stayed safe. From that point, she quickly figured out that she needed to survive. She ran with the friend that happened to be with her at the time, until he got hit and turned into a mindless animal. Sasha was the one who had to kill him. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't that bothered by it. After that point, she eventually found her way to the survivors compound and figured it would be best for her to utilize their resources, so that she wouldn't have to keep running by herself. While she has no formal training, and has never used a gun, she's damn good at melee combat, and knows how to keep people in line if need be.
----

SatanKlaus

Player Name: Satan_Klaus

Name: Elisa Sophia Hargrove
Alias: Ellie
Profession: Student

Survivalist or Rescuee: There are two kinds of people left in the world: ‘Alphas’ and ‘Omegas’. Ellie is a ‘Beta’.

Height: 1,65m (~65” or 5’5”)
Weight: 51kg (112.5lbs)

Eye colour: Brilliant green

Special skills: Very smart with good general education, some knowledge of electrics/electronics, some survival skills, a little shooting, good stealth. But most importantly: determination.

Weapons: Scoped hunting rifle
Other equipment: Backpack, salvaged car medkit, shake-flashlight, pocket knife, can of beans, the Girlscout manual, Stephenie Meyer’s Breaking Dawn, Hobbes’ Leviathan

Dislikes: Zombies, bullies

Personality: Ellie may not be physically powerful, but she sure isn’t weak. She has survived out there, alone, for a lot longer than most of the people on the farm would have managed. During her school years, Ellie used to be mousy; people liked to pick on her. The zombie apocalypse made her grow up into a lean, mean rat. She knows when to hide, when to run, but when cornered she will fight to the bitter end. When you look into her forlorn eyes, sometimes you can see the old, scared Ellie looking up at you. But then, she looks down sadly and when she looks up again, it’s the rat staring back at you.

She may not look like it, but Ellie would actually make a good leader. She knows how to survive, she has seen the horror and came back stronger from it and she is very, very smart. Problem is; no one is going to listen to a waify seventeen year old know-it-all. She needs someone stronger to fight her fights for her and enforce the rules. Speaking of rules: Ellie likes rules. They protect her. And she usually is the one who learns them quickest. On the farm, Ellie is the one who reminds people of the rules put in place by the current leadership and she can be quite …fascist… about them, too. She knows that if order breaks down, she will be amongst the first to be taken advantage of.

History: Ellie had a good life. The daughter of a science professor and a school teacher, her childhood home was a place of learning and tranquility. Her mother taught her German and the piano, her father took her to the shed where they tinkered with electronics and other ‘sciency’ things. Ellie was looking forward to going to a good college and continue her education there. Instead, she got a lesson in life when her father chewed up her mother right in front of her eyes. Ellie ran with nothing but her schoolbag, ran until she could run no more… right into a city full of raving, brain dead, psychopaths. For a while, she thought about just giving up. But something in her just wouldn’t let her. As the zombies roamed the streets, Ellie hid in an attic, ate from cans, drank rainwater and just…survived. She learned to forage in the ruins of a city and how to trap birds and squirrels, she raided the local library for books to keep her company and she found a rifle and ample targets to practice on.

When she was finally forced out of her nest by a group of zombies that decided to roam the neighborhood, Ellie was well prepared for the life on the run. She had graduated from the school of life, and her diploma said: ‘survivor’. 

When she arrived on the farm, Ellie quickly realized that there were two kind of women left in the world: Alphas and Omegas. Just as quickly, she realized that there was no way that she could hold her position as an Alpha. Back in school, Ellie quietly accepted the bullying as part of her life. But the rat won’t put up with that bullshit anymore. The new and improved Ellie is determined not to wind up as everybody’s fucktoy, and she is smart about it, too. She is sucking up to the leader, making herself useful and thus cementing her own position in the pecking order. Her ‘school science experiment’ skills make her useful in a world without electricity. She rigged the farm with more efficient solar panels, a bank of car batteries and a system of tripwires and motion sensors to detect zombies and intruders. Ellie can fix flashlights, charge non-rechargeable batteries and operate a ham radio.

Chrystal

Wow!

SK, I love her.

I think we probably have enough to make a start.

Those still to post characters are welcome to do so, as this is going to be a sort-of "rolling" start. New players are also welcome.

I will get an OOC thread open, and post approved characters to it, probably in order of dominance...

Kimera

I think this is it:

Player Name: Kimera

Name: Freya Martines
Alias (if any): Raven
Profession: Man-slayer for personal gain.

Survivalist or Rescuee: Survivalist, can hold her own against men , but can turn soft next to a strong woman.

Height: 5'4" = 162.6cm
Weight: 112lb = 50.4kg

Hair colour: Dark Brown to Black
Eye colour: Dark Brown

Special skills: Skilled with small blades, has some practice with a handgun, killer instinct, quick reflexes, athletics, some knowledge of chemicals (mainly as poison, fires and explosions)

Weapons: Some sort of blade or pointy weapon
Other equipment: Whatever the community can spare

Likes: Strong women, watching her victims bleed, cash, a good shower/bath
Dislikes: Her father, men in general

Personality: In some regards, Freya is still an innocent young girl, who would love nothing more then simple enjoy life day by day. However, behind that innocence lurks a sadistic killer, eager to slit any mans throat.

History: She ran away at age sixteen after her own father had abused her. Wandering the streets, she survived on petty theft. One night, when she was walking past the street, a rather nice looking car pulled over. When the window lowered, the guy inside offered if she wanted to come to his place. Cold and hungry she accepted. The guy in question was a wealthy businessmen, with a taste for young girls. Once they arrived in his secluded mansion, he tried to take her. The image of that horrid event with her father emerged and in a panic, she hit him with a rather hard table decoration. With the guy dead there was nothing she could do but run, but not after taking what valuables he had and offcourse, his car. To cover up, she had torched the place down.

After the initial rush was over, and what loot she had amassed, she realised this wasn't a bad gig to earn some cash. Now she began to more actively search for men lured by her age and looks, only to brutally kill them and take their coin and valuables. With some of them she had sex, but only as a way to get them close for her strike. In truth, men disgust her.

Her last kill didn't go that smoothly and she had to disappear of the radar, driving through the countryside to flee to the next state. She arrives in a nearby town and there she met one of Big Kate's farm hands, whom seemed like a quick and easy mark. She seduced him and he brought her back to the farm. Although the farm owner is suspicious about her, Big Kate takes a fancy to her and before Freya knows it, she in turn is seduces, falling for the charismatic and strong willed woman.

Before long she is no longer hunting men but is one of Big Kate's playthings. However, when the men all go zombie, her 'skill' came back into practice...

Chrystal

As we agreed, kim.

Yes, approved.

I actually like the idea that she's a dangerous bitch.

@SK - I just noticed something. It's not important really, as i'm sure there is a really easy fix, but you said that Ellie rigged solar panels on the farm, where I already have Kate having rigged the place with solar, wind and diesel power.

I'm going to ask you to add two words, please? "more efficient".

So that sentence reads "She rigged the farm with more efficient solar panels".

That way you still get the glory without poaching mine... lol!

SatanKlaus

Done. Sorry about that. I was just thinking about 'what could Ellie do with her skills' and not what was already in place.

Satan_Klaus

AurelieCatena

Sara Nilsson

AurelieCatena

When Chrystal opens the thread, I hope there will not be too big of a rush though. I have known promising group games that moved so fast that I was unable to follow their rhythm and soon became to far behind to play them...

SatanKlaus

Quote from: Chrystal on December 11, 2012, 01:13:00 PM
I would say, story 20%, sex 20%, kinky games 60%, at least to begin with. Once people get tired of kinky sex games, I will probably shift the balance a little by throwing in the odd scouting mission, or zombie attack.

Once people get tired of kinky sex games...

Woman, just take a moment to think about what you wrote!
I guess that means never  ;)

Not a problem in my mind, though. It will be fun to watch all these super-butch alpha women duke it out with each other for leadership. Do you guys think there is enough room in one farmhouse for that much estrogen, or will one or more of them have to become the bitch to an even meaner dyke?

Satan_Klaus

Chrystal

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159985.0

The OOC Thread is open.

I have reserved a few posts at the beginning for GM use, but please feel free to fight over who gets to post there first... :)

Secretwriter

Not planning to join, but I did want to say that this game looks very interesting. ^.^ I hope it works out and lasts.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Chrystal

Thank you, SW.

I always enjoy this bit the best - setting things up and getting ready to go!

SatanKlaus

I'm surprised we didn't get a cheerleader. After all, Isn't that the quintessential victim for any zombie apocalypse OR lesbian rape orgy?

Or, alternatively...

Satan_Klaus

AurelieCatena

Quote from: SatanKlaus on December 13, 2012, 04:31:16 AM
I'm surprised we didn't get a cheerleader. After all, Isn't that the quintessential victim for any zombie apocalypse OR lesbian rape orgy?

Satan_Klaus

EEEEeeeeek! Is that what we are going to be facing?

Grenadine

Wooooow. Wished I'd checked this one out sooner! I'm defs in on this.

Chrystal

Hi Grenadine and welcome.

Please could you post a character sheet for my perusal?

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 13, 2012, 04:39:07 AM
EEEEeeeeek! Is that what we are going to be facing?

Heh... That's what SK is going to be facing, yes - a chick with a chainsaw looking to chop him up! *snigger*

Quote from: SatanKlaus on December 13, 2012, 04:31:16 AM

Or, alternatively...

Satan_Klaus

So, um, .... Yeah, that's kinda cool.

But cheerleaders are just so cliché. I mean, as you point out, she would be the quintessential victim. Which would probably mean she would be breakfast! (For the D's if not for the Zombies.)

Grenadine

Okay, I'm completely done with finals and celebrating with a character sheet. Hope I spark some interest!

Player Name: Grenadine

Name: Amelia de Fato
Alias (if any): Amy
Profession: Student, Radio Pirate

Survivalist or Rescuee: A lone wolf with nowhere else to run. She'll take her chances with the group rather than go it alone again. Not aggressive, but will fight if threatened and bolt if she thinks the group's going south.

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 54 kg

Hair colour: Black, (currently dyed blonde)
Eye colour: Pale blue

Special skills: Urban exploration, broadcasting, some electronics knowledge, musician, singer, climbing & knots

Weapons: Her pillow pals: a fat, snubby .357 and a machete
Other equipment: FM transmitter and some spare parts, CB radio, rope, light, zippo, lighter fluid

Likes: acoustic guitar, booze, fine cigars, tattoos, Tom Waits, freedom
Dislikes: authority, dramatics, the woods at night, tight places

Personality: Amelia's gotten a lot harder ever since the nightmare started. Her trust for others is completely shattered, but she knows she can't make it on her own for very long. She's sociable, and still a bit of a wise-ass despite everything that's happened. She maintains a carefree front, hiding all fear and weakness from the group. Amelia enjoys entertaining, but loathes leadership, both having it, and being subject to it. She's a free spirit and is only signed on with this group for as long as it's safer than out with the men. She's active, constantly seeking survival knowledge and enough work to fill her days. Any time she slows down, she starts to think, and when she thinks, it's always about the past, and the past is such a bummer.

History: Amelia left home the first chance she got, and never went back, draining her college fund and disappearing without a trace. She floated around for a long time, exploring America's many concrete jungles and the alternative cultures thriving there. She was pragmatic, trying to extend her lifelong exodus from the mainstream by couch-surfing and busking, making connections on the street and playing small gigs wherever she could. When travelling money finally ran low, she finally ceded some of her youth to society, enrolling for a bachelors sound design. While she may have given up her travels, she never gave up the counterculture, continuing her urban forays and eventually starting her own pirate radio station. Her broadcast, Street Potpourri, was a jumble of underground cultures, radio premieres by local bands, immigrant folk stories told fresh off the boat, talk radio with street mystics and addicts, freestyles and gang-banger manifestos, even some recordings of her forays in to the high and low places of the city, and of course always served with Amelia's signature anything goes demeanor. The show gained notoriety, and a few pending investigations by the FCC. Then the bad times started.

Amelia doesn't talk about the city, or how she got out of it. All that matters is she did, traveling through the country, treeing herself every night, and checking CB and radio every morning. Eventually she picked up a nearby channel, and after some extensive deliberation decided to throw in with the other survivors. She's hoping that her broadcasting knowledge and her skill navigating urban centers will keep her useful, but she's gleaning as many survival techniques as she can in case the pack turns on her.

Vaulera

AurelieCatena

Photo

absolutely amazing premise, buttloads of interest, fascinating players and characters....

I want time for this RP so badly. Alas, I have to work. If i do join this game, expect it to happen in a couple of weeks. But, oh goodness gracious me, this looks like a lot of fun!

bravo Chrystal. Good speed ladies and gents.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Chrystal

Quote from: Vaulera on December 14, 2012, 11:55:32 PM
Is this group rp still open? Because I would love to be a member!

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 15, 2012, 02:12:28 AM
Yes, it is!

What she said...

*spanks Aurelie for usurping GM privilege (and because both will enjoy it)*

Yes, the RP is still open, in fact it will remain open unless it gets too many active characters in which case i will close it temporarily. The obvious reason is because, although I want all players to initially start in the compound, once it's going, we can have new players arrive at the gate or be rescued on foraging missions, etc...

Quote from: Photo on December 15, 2012, 01:00:50 PM
absolutely amazing premise, buttloads of interest, fascinating players and characters....

I want time for this RP so badly. Alas, I have to work. If i do join this game, expect it to happen in a couple of weeks. But, oh goodness gracious me, this looks like a lot of fun!

bravo Chrystal. Good speed ladies and gents.

Many thanks Photo. Please see my reply to Vaulera, above. It doesn't matter when you join, as long as the game is still going.
Quote from: Grenadine on December 14, 2012, 10:34:09 PM
Okay, I'm completely done with finals and celebrating with a character sheet. Hope I spark some interest!

Player Name: Grenadine

Name: Amelia de Fato

Amy is great. Approved. I love where you have placed her on the Survivalist/Rescuee spectrum.

Angel Fire

I am very glad to see this here!  I'll think of a character very soon... hopefully tonight! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Pretty in Pink

Definitely interested, but I'd kind of like to wait until survivors can start showing up at the gates, as it would fit better with my concept that I have in mind.  But I do love the concept of the game itself, and am definitely looking forward to joining when I finally do!
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Angel Fire

*Sighs* I have a story and almost a background for my girl but... I am trying as hard as I can to find a pic that really represents my girl... and it is SOOO hard to find one.  I'll have to hold off for just a bit until I can find her.  I do have a vision of her so if you need to know what I am thinking about, please PM me.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Chrystal

@ Angel, take your time. We only just started.

@ Pretty, that's fine. Probably be well into the new year.

Angel Fire

Player Name: Angel Fire

Name: Danielle McGrath
Alias (if any): Dani
Profession: Cook... she prefers the term 'Chef'

Survivalist or Rescuee: She is perceived to be a survivalist by everyone around her but deep inside, she is a "rescuee".  In other words, she is a switch depending on the situation that is presented to her..

Height: 5'9" (~175 cm)
Weight: 130 lbs (~59 kg)

Hair colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: Sky Blue

Special skills: She is a professional cook.  She refers herself as a "Chef".  Having known many recipes and knowing how to bring ingredients together, she can make wonderful meals for the entire compound with the help of her coworkers.  Now, she relies on her own wits and what is presented before her to create dishes that can help to ease the minds of the situation that everyone is going through.

Weapons: Knives from whatever she can obtain from her kitchen.  She always carries a small pocket knife after her experiences... which is explained later.
Other equipment: A small hotstove, a few plastic bowls, a few plastic kitchen utensils... all of this is carried in her backpack if they are to move... otherwise, they are all in her kitchen.

Likes: Rhythmic music (If the music has a beat or a bass line that she can move to, no matter the genre, she will love it), Getting praised or attention for good things (She loves being in the spotlight for what she can do), Women that speak their minds, Cooking, being in the kitchen (The kitchen is her real happy place... that is explained later), some "parties" involving alcohol or the occasional weed
Dislikes: Rap music with no beats, totally quiet women, abusive women (She loves a happy medium), Totally assertive women (unless they are her "boss"), Strangers in her "Kitchen", More will come as the story goes along, if needed.

Personality: Everyone sees Dani as a quiet person on the outside but that is so far from the truth.  She is known to speak her mind when provoked and to give her opinion of how she thinks the situation should be handled, no matter what the other woman says.  Once she says her piece, she is willing to listen to other women's views and try (as much as she can) to help the other woman through the situation that she is facing.  Dani is a wonderful listener and she can be someone to talk to during an emotional crisis.  She will give her views (When needed) but at the same time, she will be sympathetic towards the other woman who wants to trust her with their secrets.  In other words, the women in the compound that have been there for a long time trust Dani with their secrets. The newcomers will have to learn that part of Dani and try to gain her trust.  Breaking Dani's "Ice" won't be easy for newcomers as she has to make sure that she can trust the other women before she can consider the other woman trustworthy.

History: After graduating from high school, Dani knew what she wanted to be... a personal chef to someone that appreciated her skills but would let her stay out of the limelight.  After leaving the bright lights and the many cities of the San Francisco Bay Area, Dani went on a road trip to find her place.  She made many friends along the way... especially Ben.  Ben seemed to share the same interests in their dreams as Dani did so she took Ben along for her ride to happiness.  The two were almost inseparable for about a month... but that was before the virus hit.  Once the virus hit, Ben's cooking skills deteriorated at a very rapid pace.  Dani tried as shard as she could to talk some sense into Ben but it was no use.  The night that changed Dani's life forever came when both she and Ben were getting ready to prepare an Easter Turkey feast.  It seemed to be like any other day to start with for Dani but when Ben arrived in the kitchen, he was drooling saliva down his lips and shrieking loud noises from his mouth.  Though Dani did not know it at the time, the Virus took its full effect on Ben.  Seeing Dani, his arms reached out to her with his loud shriek of hunger and lust.  Though Dani was a few feet away, she instantly knew that she was in trouble.  Grabbing one of her long, sharp steak knives, She grasped it and plunged it forwards towards Ben.  Luckily, the plunge hit Ben's heart, killing him instantly as he dropped down to the floor like a spider that was swatted back down to earth.  Dani's adrenaline was flowing but after about twenty minutes, she started to cry, feeling like she lost a long time friend... which she did.  Without Ben by her side, it was then that she swore off men completely and with the aftermath of the killing that she did, she decided to find a way to be safe.  Inside of the fortress that was Big Kate's farm, she is now hoping to find that protection along with making meals to make everyone happy.

Chrystal

Angel, that is a great character.

I have only one slight problem:

QuoteFlying towards Dani, his arms reached out to her with his loud shriek of hunger and lust.  Though Dani was a few feet away, she knew that she was in trouble as Ben ran like lightning towards Dani.

I have asked people not to put anything specific in their character descriptions or IC posts about the zombies. The reason for this is that I want the game to be as inclusive as possible. While you might be imagining fast running zombies, someone else might hate that idea and be imagining slow shambling zombies, which in turn you might hate the idea of.

The whole point is, if you can make those two underlined sections slightly more general, then yoiu can go on seeing what you originally wrote, without disrupting anyone else's vision of the apocalypse.

If you can do that, then your character is definitely approved. How long do you see her as having been in the compound?

Angel Fire

I have made the adjustments now, Chrystal.  Thanks for the sweet approval.

I see Dani as having been there for a few days now... maybe a week at the most.  She is still trying to get her feet wet but what could be saving her from being a total slave is the fact that she can make dishes that would be so much better for the other girls instead of having them eat raw and/or dry food.

Chrystal

Thanks. Go say hi to the others in the OOC thread, and feel free to post something as soon as you feel comfortable to do so.

Melkart

Hello.

I've been reading the IC thread and I love the story and the way the characters are being developed and played.

I would like to join if you would have me. I have some concepts for my character in mind.

Chrystal

Certainly. All comers are welcome so long as you don't mind playing a woman, and are okay either playing a lesbian, or a straight woman being raped by lesbians...

Melkart

Player Name: Melkart

Name: Cleandra Scholes (She hated it but got used to it)
Alias (if any): Clea
Profession: Journalist.
Survivalist or Rescuee: Survivalist. She tries hard to look like a survivalist, she tries hard to act as a survivalist and most of the time her acting is convincing enough.

Height: 1,70 m. 5’7’’
Weight: 65 Kg. 143 lbs

Hair colour: Black.
Eye colour: Brown.

Special skills: Swordfighting (yes really), Survival, photography.

Weapons: A replica of a Roman gladius, M16 assault rifle.
Other equipment: Several old analog cameras and rolls of film. Developing material. Note pads, pencils.

Likes: Doing the right thing. Being told she did the right thing. Law and order. Being safe.
Dislikes: Failing. Chaos and disorder.

Personality: A straight “A” student, Cleandra was one of those kids who always do the right thing and never cause any kind of trouble to their parents or teachers. Of course there was another face to the overachieving kid at the top of the class, there was something hidden deep inside that girl who seemed to be “good at everything”; she was terrified. She was scared of failure, she was scared of not getting the best grades, she was horrified just thinking that she could not do as she was expected to do. There was a side that others didn’t see. The side that involved visits to the doctor and sleeping pills, the one that would collapse after endless hours of study.
Now things are the same. She is ready to prove how good and dependable she is. She is fierce and dedicated, always ready and never balking from any task. This is yet another test for her, another exam that she will pass with flying colors. Because otherwise, that other herself would come out and she does not want to think about what would happen if they see her other herself, not here, not now. No parents that will understand, no doctors that will prescribe some sleeping pills. Just a bunch of scary women that will crush her the moment she shows weakness.

History: Cleandra was visiting an archaeological site when it happened. She does not remember much about that, only that in the end she was the only survivor, covered in blood, her friends’ blood. The blood of those that had been infected. Their victim’s blood too when she has tried to save them and failed. Those ancient weapons fencing courses that she had taken when she was a student had saved her.
She remained in the site for a few more days. She buried the dead and planned what to do and when she thought she was ready she moved. The following weeks very frantic, terrifying, almost lethal. She fought her way using any available method, firearms when she could find some (she used them until they broke down because she was not very good at cleaning them), Molotov Cocktails (she loved them, so simple, so effective so clever), and her old and trusty gladius.
At the same time she took a few analog cameras and as many rolls of film as she could find and decided to document what was happening around her. She had taken a photography course in school and knew how to develop film. She feared that humanity might not survive so maybe some memory in form of images should be left for any future visitor to this planet. She was already thinking about ways to store and preserve those images when she found Big Kate’s place.

Photo

ok. I want in. I haven't read any of the IC stuff yet, I did that to keep my character as pure as possible. She is as laid out as follows. I had to stop myself from writing any more.

Player Name: Photo

Name: Whitney Samantha Raleigh
Alias (if any): "Pony" An old nickname among friends.
Profession: Whitney worked in retail at low level consignment stores for years. She was a student at one time, but she dropped out before she could get a degree. There was a strange period when she was in her early twenties. Pony left town to another city and got paid for a lot of things.

Survivalist or Rescuee: Rescuee. But it's complicated.

Height: 5'5" (164 cm)
Weight:  119 lbs. (54 kg)

Hair colour: dark brown, many years of black coloring
Eye colour: Hazel/Brown/Black depending on the season

Special skills: Whitney is a capable singer. She can roll cigarettes, dance, and fuck. This skill-set was useful before everything went to hell. Since, she's found out that she's also a fast runner, and gifted at hiding. She can fire a gun, but she can't aim one very well at all.

Weapons: She does have a Heckler & Koch MP5 that she was lucky to find a few days after the disasters began. Pony is much more effective with large blunt weapons. She improvises accordingly.
Other equipment: She's always on the lookout for cigarettes. She has a leather jacket, and a small assortment of other clothing. This is not a very well prepared woman. There is a reason for that though.

Likes: Heartfelt guitar solos, Dancing & good dancers, Expensive liquors, long nights, and long mornings.
Dislikes: Judgmental Psychos, driving.

Personality: Pony is a tough woman. She has tattoos and piercings, and she's been with men that have beat her before, and she's been in fights with those men. This woman stands up for herself, and she defends her ideas as if her life depended on it. Whitney has faced death before, one numerous occasions, in car accidents, drunken alley's late at night, bad hotel rooms, and zombies. Luck, in many definitions, has allowed her to get this far. She can handle herself, but she has always enjoyed life too much to learn how to survive in a truly horrific situation. She naturally treats everyone like a child. None of them could achieve her wit. None of them can see the shapes that she sees. In her core, Whitney has a huge heart, and she is extremely compassionate towards those that have earned her trust.

History: The most recent history, the events leading up to her arrival were a solid blur of running, hiding, blood splatter, and a rumbling stomach. Whitney was smart enough to stay not dead. She even learned to take her aggression and her sorrow out on lonely zombies by beating them to death. The MP5 was useful as well. She carried one bag that was about ten pounds of clothing and almost fifty pounds of bullets, of course getting to any one specific place or another was difficult. She had a map in her mind of every alley and every street, but zombies would kill her if she didn't tread carefully. So, it was by chance that she had ever come across the gunshop in the first place. It had cemented her survival, and if she needed to, she could probably make due on her own.

There in lies the complication, Whitney is a lonely woman, and she is not confident enough to  be a fine survivalist. She has always loved conversation.

As a child, Whitney lived in a typical christian household, as a teenager that christian household crumbled apart. She sided with her conservative-turned-liberal mother. She became best friends with another girl named Whitney when she was still in highschool, and everyone started calling her pony to avoid social mishaps. The other Whitney had also been given a nickname too, "Wesley". It was ironic, Wesley was such a beautiful young girl that calling her by a boys name took the pressure away. It was mostly a coincidence. Pony took pride in her name, and her old friends alienated themselves from her by refusing to call her by anything other than her real name.

The name ended up having a few different meanings.

Pony liked to ride, noted, she didn't like to drive. She preferred the backseat without a seat-belt. As she matured, and distanced herself further from her father and all of her long-held christian beliefs, Pony started to play with boys. She was a singer at school, and it was easy to mix with her preferred flavor of the male species: the musician. She was piano player for one band, and a singer for the band that came afterward. Along with her false high-school stardom, Pony evolved in a lot of other ways. She started to fuck, she started to drink, she started to smoke, she started to look more like a woman physically, and she developed a keen sense of style. It was all relative. Her legend lived for years after she graduated. There were a number of girls that tried to take the name after she left by living the same lifestyle and imitating her decisions. None of them were successful.

Pony liked to be ridden, that is sexually, noted, long nights and long mornings became something of a mantra among friends when judging their sexual partners. Men were worth keeping if they could sustain a performance that was long, and enjoyable. There were a number of things that Whitney enjoyed sexually that the other girls in her circle weren't fond of: being hidden from male friends by lovers, blowjobs, public sex, doggy style, and excessive male body hair. The others grew into it as time came around. And that was when Pony disappeared.

she had been twenty-one for three months. She travelled across the country, and started stripping. She started gambling, and selling drugs. Pony had been given a different name: Sarah Hank. As tempting as it was to turn to prostitution, Pony never succumbed to it. It was something of a rule. She might as well have been though, like a weather-lady, she was worth almost nothing, and everyone around her was paying her truckloads. She spent a lot of her time on bathing and make-up. It was glorious.

She was thin before the men turned to zombies.

Images

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Chrystal

Very nice...

Both characters are approved. Please read the first few posts in the OOC (if you haven't already), and then go say high to the others in the OOC thread. I will correct the coding error that stopped Melkart's pic from showing up when I move the character profile.

I'm putting Clea between Ellie and Amy in the pecking order. She's about on a par with Amy, perhaps slightly above, as long as she keeps the act up. Drop the act, and she goes down between Heather and Felina!

Pony is just begging to have a bridle and anal-plug tale, but I'll probably save that for Haibane's next group game, eh, Photo? I'm putting her between Raven and Heather, being the toughest of the rescuees so far, where Raven is the softest of the survivalists.

Oh and if Pony dislikes judgemental psychos, she had better steer clear of Big Kate... Read the IC, you'll see why! *giggles*

Photo

I read the IC, BigK isn't the type of psycho that scares Pony/Whitney. not yet anyway, psycho's can change fast. :) I'm excited to post, I might have to create an NPC dom for her to start the RP with. anyway, we can pick up the conversation in the OOC, I posted there as well.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

scribus1000

Hmmm...Been looking at these OCC and IC threads, and I have to say I'm really interested in this. Though I'm wondering if the thread is still going(I've read up to page 5 by now and don't want to spoil any narrative for myself), and by extension if y'all can/are willing to take newcomers.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

AurelieCatena

Quote from: scribus1000 on November 17, 2013, 06:58:40 PM
Hmmm...Been looking at these OCC and IC threads, and I have to say I'm really interested in this. Though I'm wondering if the thread is still going(I've read up to page 5 by now and don't want to spoil any narrative for myself), and by extension if y'all can/are willing to take newcomers.

Hello!

Yes, it is still going, although at a slower pace than it used to. If you have read up to page 5, you must have noticed that there is only two of us involved right now, although Melkart plays several characters. If you want to join us you are very welcome. You could either take over one of the characters (ask Melkart about it), which would require getting well acquainted with every thing that has happened so far, or create a new one who our heroines meet (I would prefer that option).

scribus1000

Hrmmm...veryyy interesting...I'll have to read everything, which I'll do. The loss of so many players, especially under this premise, is a heavy disappointment though. I kinda liked the main base and hierarchy elements, and the characters I saw as well, and I'd like to hope that either this thread gets revitalized or an offshoot gets made with more activity. For now though I AM considering. *rubs chin thoughtfully*

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

AurelieCatena

Indeed, the plot has somewhat shifted from the first posts. I hope you will like it.

scribus1000

Mhm, I've read most of it by now and I do like the new premise/plot. Question now is where to go from here. As well as how/where a character freshly made can fit into this.

Gonna head to bed soon, but reading this will be the last thing I do before poofing.

AurelieCatena

Glad to see you are interested to join us.

The trio has just entered a new, unknown town, so your character, whoever she is, could be a local, or someone just arriving.

Also, they were planning to go to a slave market and sell Felina there, once she was fitted with her new piercing restraints. So they might meet you there.

What kind of character did you have in mind?

AurelieCatena

scribus1000

Quote from: AurelieCatena on November 19, 2013, 04:11:19 AM
Glad to see you are interested to join us.

The trio has just entered a new, unknown town, so your character, whoever she is, could be a local, or someone just arriving.

Also, they were planning to go to a slave market and sell Felina there, once she was fitted with her new piercing restraints. So they might meet you there.

What kind of character did you have in mind?

Probably someone just arriving, doing some trades of her own. As far as what she'd be, I figured a survivalist, someone with some basic military training and other things picked up during/after the start of the apocalypse.

Not sure yet on whether she'd be the peaceful type or more like the torturers I've seen so far, but for now I'd like to leave room for either.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on November 19, 2013, 04:15:16 AM
Also, you might be interested in playing this game with me?

Regarding that, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Got a lot of threads to reply to--several of which aren't on this site-- and this one here will probably be one of the last long-term rps I'll enter for some time on any site. And that aside, not all aspects of it fit with my ons/offs. Don't get me wrong, I can write it out and I have absolutely no problems with it; I just feel that I may not yet be the ideal writer you're looking for in this regard.

Hope this makes sense and that I haven't caused offense--mind's been fuzzy and jumping around all day.

AurelieCatena

No worries. I'm not easily offended. I was just trying my chance.

Maybe you could come up with a character sheet? There is one in the first post of this thread.

I have PMed Melkart but have not yet received any response. I'm sure you'll be welcome to join us though.

scribus1000

Quote from: AurelieCatena on November 19, 2013, 04:50:07 PM
No worries. I'm not easily offended. I was just trying my chance.

Maybe you could come up with a character sheet? There is one in the first post of this thread.

I have PMed Melkart but have not yet received any response. I'm sure you'll be welcome to join us though.

Okay, just being sure. And I'll come up with the character sheet as well.

scribus1000

Done! Or just about such. Might add to her history.

Player Name: scribus1000

Name: Maria Annalise Fischer
Alias (if any): Maria
Profession: Chemist, was transitioning into military at the start of the apocalypse

Height: 5"9'=175.26cm
Weight: 150 lb = 67.5 kg

Hair colour: See picture
Eye colour: pale blue(I put this because the picture doesn't seem totally clear to me at least--could be either blue or a light green from my eyesight.)

Special skills: She has an adept understanding of chemistry--invariably this means she can create certain valuable items, provided she has the resources/time/experience/tools to do so, which could include explosives, acids, special gases/liquids, and if she were so inclined, drugs--who knows how many people still cling to their addictions nowadays? During the apocalypse she's picked up a little experience with electrical components and some basic knowledge about edible/usable plants(read from a book)

Weapons: S&W Model 36 revolver, chambered for .38; AKM assault rifle, with 30-round box magazines as well as one 100-round drum magazine(which typically sees use when she's in neck-deep shit--likely a situation where 100 bullets do not stand a great chance of solving the problem anyway); a 7-inch survival knife; she also has a 10/22 and plenty of ammo for it, but lately it hasn't seen much use.

Other equipment: Basic ballistic vest, Army-made; A large assault pack for carrying miscellaneous goods/equipment as well as ammunition: a box of matches and a zippo lighter for a backup that she rarely uses; Pliers, tweezers, a small basic medkit; Canned food, canteen; Two packets of thermite; a handful of magnesium ribbons; two crudely made pipe bombs; PH test strips; bagged bottle of chloroform; a varied assortment of other essentials and toiletries.

Likes: Chocolate(Will take it--NOT steal, though--when found and hoard it), doodling(before the apocalypse--now there is no time for it), dice(she keeps one in a pocket and has a habit of rolling it when idle), sailboats(she wanted to do it one day, but now it seems distant), cooking(she thinks it has a relationship with chemistry)

Dislikes: Children(she resents having to see them grow up with a twisted sense of right and wrong in a world like this.), thieves(only slightly because she's guilty of it herself sometimes), traitors, loud disruptions, ignorant or arrogant people(this crosses over with likes since she can use it as an exploit.)

Personality: Behind the brooding, irritation and mistrust lies a remarkably resourceful young woman, and whether she likes it or not, her type is actually a good fit for this rapidly-shifting world, where not only strength, speed and cunning are in high demand, but adaptability as well. Lacking in one area, she figures, is the quickest and easiest way to die out here. Well, that and not being appropriately armed for the occasion. These combined traits are what's kept her alive so far.

Beyond that, Maria has been tried and tested these past handful of weeks into this nightmare; every day in this struggle to survive, every zombie she's killed, every bullet that sails whistling over her head, every night spent in constant shuddering fear, and every moment that's unkindly demanded savagery from her: all of it has hammered her mind into shape as a hard, cold steel that's as sharp as a blade. When the situation requires, she proves to be careful and analytical. Friends are few and far between, but those that become such are often trusted...to a point.

History: Born and raised in a family of five, Maria and one sister outnumbered their lone brother; as one might expect, the childish bickering between them was commonplace. Still, very few things out there could damage or sever this bond.

Maria's life proceeded normally, up to her choice in profession: having developed an affinity and interest in chemistry. It's unclear where that spark started, but when she acted upon it--chose it as her career goal--she stuck with it. Rather than let the trail end there, she made a tough decision to enter the army. Here was the real deal, where she'd be able to make a difference, put her skills to good use and afterwards build upon them. She was literally days away from completing Basic training at a boot camp when the virus struck. One way to get some experience, she'd note sourly later. Her day had begun, from the moment she woke, with screams, guttural growls and gunshots. The campgrounds painted a bloody portrait of what was to come soon, on a far greater scale. Maria snatched up whatever she could find in a rush, did not stop to help a single soul(a choice she still thinks about every day), and fled.

Within a few days, she returned to her hometown to find more of the same, women running or dead in the streets, though now the numbers were more sparse. She had a feeling she knew what happened at her parents' home, but still desperate and foolishly hopeful, she tried for it. Found her brother and father had gone mad with the virus, and one mangled, chewed-away corpse. This was the day of her life that shattered all her hopes that things might get better, and the rest of her broke down just as quickly. It took the better part of two days before she gathered the will step out of that house, glue herself back together, and trudge onward.

AurelieCatena

scribus1000

Datawych

Damn, looks like I may have missed the boat on this one. Are you still recruiting, or have things already gotten underway?

scribus1000

Of course we're recruiting, and the boat hasn't set sail. ALL ABOARD!!

Matter of fact, it's been in a state where we'd want more players to enter. I've just recently jumped on, myself.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Datawych on November 26, 2013, 05:03:52 PM
Damn, looks like I may have missed the boat on this one. Are you still recruiting, or have things already gotten underway?

The boat is under way but we are taking new sailors at every port of call. So, if you can come up with a decent character, you are welcome on board. You only need to read, say, the last 10 or 15 posts, and the character sheets of the involved players (although I don't think Juliette has one).

For the history, this game started a long time ago under Chrystal's impulse as a group game. At some point she was not happy with what it had become and she abandoned it, along with most players. Melkart and AurelieCatena have continued it for a long time, Melkart playing several characters (some of which are no longer present). Currently, the story revolves around Juliette, Jill and Felina as they compete for dominance while trying to survive in that crazy world. Maria has just joined us, and more characters are welcome as well.

zenpai

I wonder if it possible to make Rescuee who has gone insane. a mix of both drug and her min not being able to take what happen. 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

scribus1000

I don't think we'd have restrictions on what kind of char one could make, so long as the basic idea is met. Sorta. I'm not the GM though so I can't say for certain, but I don't see why not.

AurelieCatena

There is no more GM on this game... So, yes, any character that respects the world's rules works. Now, if the character does not fit in the existing dynamics, I guess she will soon be abandoned or killed.

The current players will have to approve it though.

scribus1000

AurelieCatena

I have updated Felina's character sheet to list her body decorations.

AurelieCatena

We would like to recruit a female survivor (=Domme), played by a female player. Anybody wants to join us?

Chrystal

Sneaky. I told you I still see updates...

............ Just so people know, every so often Aurelie tries to persuade me to come back to this group.

I started it originally on the premise that it would be a group of women in a stressful situation, basically forced to be lesbian or celebate, and if they wanted the protection of the group leader (me at the time) they would become lesbian regardless of their actual orientation.

The mistake I made was in having my character summarily execute a NPC in my first post. My intention was to create the atmosphere where justice was rough but fair. Instead it seemed to create one where gratuitous violence was the norm and anarchy ruled. When we did a sub-plot fending off an attack by a rival group, instead of capturing them alive as was my plan, someone decided to go on a killing spree. That was what turned me off.

Aurelie is tenacious and keeps asking, and i literally just said he following:

Quote from: Chrystal on December 02, 2013, 11:04:34 AM
heh. Find me a Domme lady player and I might consider moving back into the neighbourhood... No promises!

I don't sub to male players and I don't feel like playing a domme.

Sara Nilsson

what crystal said yeah, i think that is why most of us left back then. but it is nice to see it still going

scribus1000

AurelieCatena

We can still continue, if there is interest. I certainly am interested.

Visna

scribus1000

I'm iffy on it regarding interest, but I do need to read back again soon.

AurelieCatena

Would there be anyone interested to play the opposition to our ladies?

Opposition means Zombies or marauders. Those would be temporary characters as our ladies would eventually kill them or escape from them.

Of course, any new player should read about what the Zombies are in this story, and what kind of environment we are in.

Cycle

You need someone to devise zombie monsters and half-infected man-beasts whose sole purpose is to chase the women about, catch, chain them up, abuse them, and then get shot in the head?

Perfect.

Yeah.  I'm in.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Cycle on May 14, 2014, 01:55:12 PM
You need someone to devise zombie monsters and half-infected man-beasts whose sole purpose is to chase the women about, catch, chain them up, abuse them, and then get shot in the head?

Perfect.

Yeah.  I'm in.

I think you got the essence of the character right! That's the only way you can play a male character. That's for Zombies. You can play one isolated individual or a full horde of them.

The marauders are gangs of women who survive by raiding upon other Survivors. For those, we would need several characters/players, I would say at least three.

chicklady

Love the sounds of this!  I'll drop you a character sheet later today if I can.  She would be a rescuee, but with some survivor skills....

Chicky

Melkart

chicklady

Hi Guyettes!

I'd be glad to jump in - I would be a rescuee (although not a completely helpless one).  I'll send in a profile if you're still interested.  Send me directions how to copy the profile?  (Its been a long time since I played here, so I'm rusty!).

Marie

scribus1000

Use the template from the first page of this topic:

[b]Player Name:[/b] Your login-id

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Please paste the url of your character's image here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Character's [u]REAL[/u] name
[b]Alias (if any):[/b] What does she want to be called?
[b]Age:[/b] Min 16, max 55.
[b]Profession:[/b] What was her job [i][u]before[/u][/i] the apocalypse?

[b]Survivalist or Rescuee:[/b] Basically is she a Domme or a Sub?

[b]Height:[/b] Use cm [u]and[/u] inches please? 1"=2.54cm
[b]Weight:[/b] Again, please use Lbs and Kg. 1 lb = 0.45 kg

[b]Hair colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Eye colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture

[b]Special skills:[/b] What skills, either professional or amateur, does she bring to the community?

[b]Weapons:[/b] What is she armed with, if anything?
[b]Other equipment:[/b] What else does she bring in order to use her skills?

[b]Likes:[/b] What floats her boat?
[b]Dislikes:[/b] What sinks it?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? How will she react as a person? How is she coping with the current crisis? How does she react towards others. You know the stuff...

[b]History:[/b] A brief summary of her life before the apocalypse and a brief description of how she got into the compound.

Although I'm not sure that the "how she got into the compound" part still applies at the moment, as the original cast of characters who reside there are inactive and the story does not follow them. I'd go with it just to be sure though.

chicklady

(sorry...tried to insert the code, but messed up somehow)

Player Name Chicklady

Name: Marie Stevenson
Alias (if any): None
Profession: Office worker/mom?

Height: 5 ft 4 inches; 165 cm
Weight: 115 lbs, 52 kg. 

skills: A good cook, even under primitive conditions.  Although not professionally trained, she can fire a handgun at short range with good accuracy.

Weapons: A .32 pistol, a pocket knife, and a baseball bat.
Other equipment: An assortment of cooking/camping gear.

Dislikes: Reminders of her family. 

Personality: Marie is very much bipolar, although it is uncertain if this is because of lack of meds or the result of trauma.  In her "happy" state, she is bubbly and jumps to volunteer to help anyone.  She buzzes around like a bee on steroids and often goes days with little sleep.  In her "down" state, she tends to hide in corners and avoids human contact.  When down, she'll continue to work, but she may need to be kicked into action.  Her reactions to others depends very much on what state she is in.  In either state, however, she will tend to mother younger women and care for wounded or sick people. 

History: Marie was an ordinary woman before that fateful day.  She was known as a great mother, a diligent volunteer, and a respected worker at a bank.  She was well-known as a girl scout leader.  She dearly loved her husband, and learned to shoot a handgun to join in his hobby, and loved her teenage son and daughter.  She came home from work one day to find her husband and son literally ripping her daughter apart.  Somehow she managed to destroy them with the baseball bat that happened to be nearby, the same bat she always carries with her now.  Finding that the whole neighborhood had gone crazy, she had grabbed her scouting gear and fled into some nearby woods.  There she managed to hide until she was found by a band of survivors.

scribus1000

You didn't need the code part, I just put that in to make it convenient to copy/paste. You already have the bold text, etc.

Your character looks good to me. *nods*

chicklady