News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Truth... Ideas and More

Started by TaintedTruth, July 09, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedTruth

Hello! I'd like to start off by thanking you for looking into my thread. My posting rate can vary between a post every 24 hrs, to at times only once a week. I consider myself a relatively open minded person and I'm willing to try just about anything, so long as scat isn't involved. The list below isn't complete, as I'm always coming up with fresh ideas that I'd prefer to flesh out with my partner. The ideal partner for me, is someone who is willing to collaborate on the story with me and share in the progression of the thread. A few paragraphs is all I ask... more is appreciated.

PM me if you find anything that peaks your interest, or if you have an idea of your own that you would like to share with me.

Post-Apocalyptic: Siblings/Father-Daughter/Mother-Son
This can be based around the concept of a Zombie Apocalypse,  Nuclear Fallout living in a bomb shelter for an extended period of time, etc. The vision that I have is that the relationship, whatever it may be slowly builds towards the characters coming to the realization that their relationship is bigger than they originally thought.

Star Wars: Sith-Jedi/Master-Apprentice
A Sith Lord and feuding Jedi Master or a Sith Lord and his Apprentice. Either way, the Sith is an aggressive being and loves to demonstrate his command of the Dark Side.

Pairings: (My Character/Your Character)
Son/Mother
Father/Daughter
Pokemon/Trainer or Vice Versa
Husband/Wife's Best Friend
Male/Furry (Any kind, canine/cat/avian/reptile/etc.
Male/Alien (Go wild with your creation)
Burglar/Victim
Serial Killer/Victim
Victim/Serial Killer
Furry/Female
Alien/Female