Seeking a transformation game

Started by Greatgooglymoogly2000, August 05, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatgooglymoogly2000

Hey all! Been around E for a while now, but I have just been lurking. I am interested in jumping into my first RP on this site (although I have been playing for many years on other sites).

My main interest lies in a role play that lends itself to multiple transformations. These can be focused on my character or both characters. I would love to see gender transformations, shrinking, inanimate transformations, or really anything else kinky and interesting you'd like to play. A few story ideas I have had:

Transformation Booth
I love the idea of the technology being available for transformations, but our characters always have been hesitant to try it. In this synopsis, transformation booths have been around for several years, but the technology has always been so advanced that only the super rich have had access to them. Somehow, we get a hold of one and give it a spin...

Can I try it on you?
One of our characters has innate magical abilities, but they don't manifest themselves until a certain age. As we experiment with this newfound power, some twisted wishes or playful pranks ensue.

Transformation Relaxation Vacation
A particular hotel and spa has some interesting ideas on how to get their patrons to relax. Each room or area of the hotel allows you to experience a new temporary transformation as a way of exploring anew side to yourself.

These are just a few ideas off the top of my head. If you are interested, I'd love to explore any ideas you may have!
Check out my O/O if you're interested in a role play!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289413.0