Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Quote from: Ember Star on April 14, 2013, 02:57:02 AM
I already have a Knight *grabs Pendarious by his shirt and drags him over* See? Mine ;D

*is dragged* um...hello *waves*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sessha

*Chuckles on this thinking about the award he won for best theme contest.*
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Laughing Hyena

Huzzah! Im gonna enjoy this story again. Hopefully it starts up soon.

Brazen Endeavors

Pfft, I control the youma; I will be sampling everyone's...ah...talent at some point.  Nevaeh, I am giving someone a day to respond to a pm, then moving on to another who expressed interest.  So...we shall see.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 14, 2013, 05:20:26 AM
Pfft, I control the youma; I will be sampling everyone's...ah...talent at some point.  Nevaeh, I am giving someone a day to respond to a pm, then moving on to another who expressed interest.  So...we shall see.

Just a sample my ass.... >.>

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Ember Star

LOL, sorries >.> Actually wasn't referring to you as one. I can just be really random sometimes @.@ 

*turns into a Pikachu Fairy and sits on his shoulder looking adorable* Forgive?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chiidori

I'm interested in the Sailor Mars position, I would like to make a character for your group

pendarious

Quote from: Ember Star on April 14, 2013, 12:14:10 PM
LOL, sorries >.> Actually wasn't referring to you as one. I can just be really random sometimes @.@ 

*turns into a Pikachu Fairy and sits on his shoulder looking adorable* Forgive?

ok I forgive you *reaches up and lightly scratches her chin* Randomness is fun though ^_^

Orochimaru

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Chiidori on April 14, 2013, 01:48:13 PM
I'm interested in the Sailor Mars position, I would like to make a character for your group

Let's see what ya got then! Can't know for sure otherwise! Right folks? ^_^

Saphir

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 14, 2013, 04:14:34 PM
Let's see what ya got then! Can't know for sure otherwise! Right folks? ^_^

Yesssss, if Kitten hasn't responded, I guess. Crank out a profile for Mars so we can get rollin~ Then again, if Sessha and I are going to pick up right from where we left off anyway, should I just go ahead and make my response to his last post or do we wait with everyone else?

pendarious

Sessha

Hey if you want Saphir if you make a Sailor Mars I'd consider making a Mars Knight?

Saphir

I wasn't going to make a Sailor Mars...I was talking about Chiidori making a Mars profile. xD

SweetSerenade

Looking at all the activity and plotting... I wonder if I am still wanted/needed at all? There seems to be so many characters...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Sessha

I don't see why not. I mean we still have plenty of openings Sweet.

Also that's fine Saphir, it was an idle thought I had. :)

Saphir

Quote from: Sessha on April 14, 2013, 05:58:38 PM
Also that's fine Saphir, it was an idle thought I had. :)

Hehe, it'd be cool but I can't be a charrie hog. Especially now that I have two scouts in one since updating Koko's profile. I've been okay'd to have some Sailor V action in the game. ;D

SweetSerenade

Oh, you don't understand. I'm not making one of the slotted characters...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Brazen Endeavors

Chii!  Go ahead and make it, girl, 'cause you know I want you there.

Sweet, if you can do one of the Knights I'd be a go for it, with possibly having Nevaeh do another.

Until we have the slots filled, I'd prefer no posting yet.  Well..  I guess among the original cast its okay, as long as they aren't involved with players that have left.  So..  Sessha and Saphir could continue, but I could not post as Sue/Mercury, because she was talking to the old mercury knight and he is now gone.

When I make the reboot post, I will be addressing this with some elements all characters can respond to.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

That sounds fair Brazen. I'm hot up to continue the scene with Saphir.

Deathnote

*Looks inside the Character Thread*

So... is the only knight slot left the Mercury Knight?  ~_^

Brazen Endeavors

Actually, Mars knight.  I think we have a mercury who should be posting his sheet soon.  If there is interest enough I can add uranus and her knight.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Deathnote

Oh, okay.  I'll see about making a character sheet, then.

By the way, is it okay if I've only seen... er... the first three seasons?  Wait, which season did Chibi-Usa show up in again?  She was introduced in the third story arc, right?  I also saw some of the episodes from the season in which Sailor Uranus and Neptune were introduced.