The Ranger

Started by traci80, September 15, 2008, 09:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi!

I thought I'd put a roleplay together.

I'm the Captain of the Federation Starship 'Ranger'. The Ranger is on a journey to the less traveled edges of the galaxy to map and explore. Tho my mind is into the job at hand, loneliness has begun to creep in. As captain I've always thought it was out of place to be in a romantic relationship on board ship. But this trip was different. I was tired of spending the evening alone. I considered a few men, but in the end they weren't what I was looking for or they were married.
  That's when I really began to notice the son of my second officer. He was on the Ranger being tutored thru his last two years of high school. On the return to earth he would be attending Star Fleet Academy. There was always a smile on his face. Always seemed to be happy. But there was a lack of girls his age on the Ranger. So unless he was entertaining a boyfriend it would be a long couple of years for a boy his age.
  The trouble was how would the crew accept the captain having a relationship with a high school boy. How would the mom react? Was there any chance i could keep a relationship secret? And most of all would he be interested in a woman his moms age?

It's my first try..I hope someone, male or female would like to take a stab at it.

Darthvegeta800

I'm interested. Scifi always makes for fun stories.
And i do like rps with older women in uniform. *snickers*
Give me a poke and we'll work out some details/plot etc. ^__^