Quick image resize

Started by Missy, September 14, 2011, 12:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

Is there a tag which allows you to quickly resize images in your post?

If it were possible I would greatly appreciate it.

It would certainly be easier than the long way around and save some post space for reading too!

Beguile's Mistress

Using the image BBCode you can resize by typing [ img width=xxx] (image link inserted here) [/img] to resize images in your post.

Remove the space between [ and img.  Substitute the width size for the xxx.

Original @ 602 x 405 pixels

Resized

Click Quote to see the coding.

Oniya

As an example:

[img width=300]http://www.dusarchitects.com/images_projects/weddingchapel_02.jpg[/img]

gives you

instead of
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Missy

Thankyou ladies! You're awesome!

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya's awesome.  I was pokey! ;D

Missy

Adonis

You can also substitute height for width as well (I usually do, as my pictures tend to be taller than they are wide).
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive