My Hot but Strict Philosophy Professor

Started by Septembr, December 14, 2013, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Septembr

Elena signs up for an advanced 300 level Philosophy class and soon learns that her professor is very sexy and extremely mysterious. He gives long, involved lectures and expects his students to be engaged in class discussions. His class begins sharply at 3pm on Tues and Thurs afternoons and lasts til 5pm. Thinking these times/days would work well, due to her not being a morning person, Elena still encounters a few struggles with getting to class on time and arriving not prepared. Her professor, Dr. Ghosh, is not in the least bit amused. He hails from India where discipline is enforced, unrelenting and at times shockingly severe...Elena decides to test his patience in a big way! She assumes that angering him will give him even further sex appeal. Arriving late, not participating, showing up unprepared and even cheating on his exams gets her far more discipline then she ever bargained for!
I need a male RP partner who's not afraid to explore possibilities in some of these areas:
~classroom
~office hours
~domination/discipline
~bdsm
~consenting & nc sex
~ erotic play
~dirty talk
***Feel free to add some of your own***
I'm new to Elliquiy and looking for some fun role playing!
Some things that lurk within, need a good release. Finding yourself inspired by this and not weighted down, is the key to freedom and empowerment. Choose your release venues wisely and reap the rewards in the end. Life is for the living; so live it and live it well!!! :)