Letters and Sand (Two plots, looking for female characters)

Started by Yandros, August 10, 2013, 11:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Letters from Afar (M/F maybe M/F/F, Victorian Era, Incest, Clothing (oh the clothing!), possible Bondage and other kinks)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Each day, Stuart makes his way down the small drive that leads to his estate, to personally check the mail.  Certainly a servant could do such a mundane task for him, but then it would not have just that personal touch to it.  The act of going to check the post, to see if there is another letter for him, it has become a ritual these days.  Ever since his sister had come of a proper age, the two of them had begun to exchange letters.  Speaking of little things at first, soon the letters began to dip into less than proper territory.  Matters of the heart, of the suitors that had approached her, and even a stray hint at matters more of the body than of the heart.  Being the doting brother, his replies were ever truthful if not worded in a manner that might have been considered a little blunt and risqué for the time.  However as time passed, the letters focused more and more on the relationship between the two of them.  Always having been close, despite the few years between them, the two now seemed to be expressing more than a familial love in their letters. 
Now, after months and months of exchanging letters, it is time for her to come and spend the summer with her brother on his estate.

OOC: 
I would like this roleplay to start off with a few letters between the brother and sister, with them expressing joy and care towards each other.  Along with planning out the upcoming meeting, which will have been after a couple of years apart at least.  In the time apart, she has grown into a beautiful lady, while he is ever her handsome brother.  He could be married or single, however we wish to play it out.  If he is married, I would utterly love to have two people play the parts, with at first him and his sister hiding things.  If not that, then for my partner to play both roles.  But eventually they are discovered, and the wife ends up in bed with them.  Of course, the wife is completely optional.

Blood on the Sands (Dark Sun)

My apologies that I do not have more of a rp intro for this idea, but it is one that I wish to work with my partner on. 
I would enjoy doing a Dark Sun based story, set within the gladiatorial pits of Tyr.  This would be pre-downfall of Kalak, of course, and perhaps the story could even lead up to the events that took place there?  Or if you are not the most knowledgeable of the Dark Sun world, we can just build upon the core concepts of the world to build our own story and go away from some of the established timeline.  With this story, I would like for the characters to at least start in the gladiatorial pits and develop a bond there.  From there, the world really is an open place filled with hardships and death.  What will two people do to escape all of that, and find their own pleasure?