Family Resort Weekend (STILL LOOKING FOR MOM AND GRANDMOM HAVE ALL OTHERS FILLED

Started by Chreestafer, February 11, 2013, 10:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

so we just need the mom and aunt and we should be some way near starting?

Sexy Firefly

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Sexy Firefly

If we can't fill them we can always have it a kids weekend and while driving up the cousins the uncle just got stuck up there too?

stargirl

Hi,
   I could like playing in this again. I hope it works better than last time. We had 2 players banned and the story got a but too wild.
If it is ok, I could play the younger daughter again. Like 16.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

EDIT!

List of who we got:

Mom: Open
Boy Twin: Chreestafer
Girl Twin: Sexy Firefly
Youngest Son: Baelborn
Youngest Daughter: Stargirl
Mid Daughter: Harmony ?
Grandmother:
Male Cousin: Deserious
Uncle: Magical Pen
Female Cousin: Kokaine
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

apygoos

I would've been interested in the youngest son, like i was last game...
but maybe i could do either of the remaining ladies?..idk..

Sexy Firefly

We need a mother and or grandmother....Although I feel that if we don't get them we should just start the rp like they couldn't make it and have the uncle there as 'supervision' just so we can get this rp going....??

Chreestafer

hey guys we will shortly im going to give it a day for a mother / grandmother to post interests, until then im going to create a character reference thread to repost character bios

@ Apy, go ahead and build a character well work something out :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

any suggestions for what part of teh family it should be? another sister, brother..cousin?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Sexy Firefly

apygoos

Name:Skyla

Sub or Dom: Switch, more sub than dom

Relation:Younger Cousin

Nude character description: B cup breast, clean shaven, light tan about her

Bio: Skyla was entering her senior year of high school, She was really interested in history and dance class, practicing every day for dance, leaving her nice, nimble and flexible. She would be turning seventeen the next week but no, they wanted to go on vacation this week, just swell.

S/O: BI

Interest/fetishes:As cute as she is, Skyla is a virgin, and is very open to most things, If she doesn't like it, she will tell you. unless it belongs in a toilet seat, she knows she doesn't want any of that off the bat.

Who in your family do you want to fuck: Her brother always looked yummy..and anyone else thats interested.

apygoos

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Sexy Firefly

LeKinkyTaco

I'll be mommy! ^ u ^ And i'll start making the profile now..It'll be posted shortly.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

apygoos

LeKinkyTaco

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Name: Vivian Shepherd

Sub or Dom: Mostly sub, but switches

Sex: Female

Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nude Character Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Waxed clean, C cup and all around even toned

Bio: Before she was married she was starting her career as a supermodel. She lived in a wealthy family, and met a man whom her parents believed would drag her to the depths of hell and would jump off her head to get himself a little higher. But she was naïve and gave up her starting career to marry the man. Her parents turned their backs to her, but she didn't care. She was in love. She still was the beautiful woman she had always been, but she was more cooped up as a housewife.

Her naïve nature ended when she caught her husband cheating, and from there her parent's assumptions were correct. But incorrect on one thing, she'd fallen deeper than hell.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Same as ons/offs (will post linky soon) but as much as she went through she wouldn't mind a bit of romance in their rough sex

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Her son whom has looked out for her, Oliver