(M/M) Neko Twinsest

Started by Smaug, February 20, 2011, 10:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaug

I'm looking for a person who likes nekos and and twinsest.

It would involve a troubled brother who is getting beat up for his differences and the other would be the popular one. The one who gets beat up gets comforted by his guardian/brother every time he looses it. The situation they'd be in would be their parents are gone and the popular twin takes care of them both. Their in their senior year and begin to have secret feelings for each other. One day the popular brother comforts his brother at home about how he got teased for a "certian" problem and he confesses to his brother for it(confesses his feelings first then his brother later.Doesn't matter how the "weak" brother tells him.) I will play the "weak" brother while you play the other. Give me an idea what you think they should look like and I look forward to some replies. Thank you!! Any ideas are welcome.
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

traci80

Hi,

I don't know anything about Nekos, but I would love to play the more popular twin. They're 16 and my character is popular. Two girls following him around. What is your characters problem?