She's alive... Alive! - Weird Science for the 21st century

Started by RedEve, February 20, 2011, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

WEIRD SCIENCE!

The basic concept for this idea is pretty much a straight-forward, modern day adaptation of both the movie and TV series "Weird Science".

I would move the action from a HS setting to a college campus, but the rest of the basic ideas remain the same.  A socially unadjusted and awkward individual uses his computer to create a virtual woman. Something goes wrong - or right - which turns her from a computer simulation into a real woman, who possesses magical powers to boot.

A few specific points of interest for anyone who thinks about applying for the role of the male computer geek:

• I see this as a fairly modestly paced roleplay. I already have several active games, so I see this as no more than a 2-3 posts a week thing.

• I do not want this to turn into a series of sexual trysts between the guy and the virtual girl. It can start out that way - he is after a sex-starved student and she is a ridiculously hot woman - but the plot should quickly turn towards the magical aspect: what wishes will he make and how will they work out?

• I play on starting this out a one-on-one thing. If it works well, then perhaps we invite in another player who can portray a friend of the main protagonist who is in on the secret.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Nohbdy

This sounds rather interesting, though I must admit I am only moderately familiar with the source series.
O/Os | 1x1 | A/As | RH

Red Gryphon

I would be interested, and the posting number works fine for me.