Fairytale gone Awry - NC, Ex, Incest - closed to new characters

Started by lovelygirl, December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

It isn't as bad when it's N/C, tbh. I've done my share of M/f scenes here that were non-consensual.

Xillen

So it's always at least three group games, and the elven guide is in as much unfortunate events as the princess is, and at the same time?

BlueEyedBard

I sent a character sheet for an evil sorceress, hope I'm what you're looking for ^.^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

lovelygirl

Sorry everyone, this has been a crazy week, with two storms, my schedule has been thrown into a tizzy.

I will be back later this afternoon to run through all the questions and fill in the blanks with characters.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lovelygirl

OK quick thing so I can wrap my head around this.

Everyone still interested just post that you're still in

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Swordsman18

lovelygirl

Swordsman and Blue, each of you sent me a sorcerer and sorceress character.  Would you like to work together? I'd like to have both of you in the play.

Ons &Offs

Kirinis

Bayushi

Xantham

BlueEyedBard

Ummm my sorceress is really not a "team player". If she were to partner up with anybody it would only be to betray them later.
On/Off

Vincent

Somehow i don`t see that as a problem. :P You`re supposed to be an evil calculating  bitch. Betrayal and murder are perfectly reasonable things to do ^.^
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

lovelygirl

Blue, maybe we can worlk that you and Swordsman are there in different parts of the story so I can keep both of you

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Well whatever you think works best, I mean I'm game for teaming up at the beginning but I can guarantee there will be a betrayal at the end of it.  ::)
On/Off

lovelygirl

Ok let me work it out in my head Blue on how to place you guys in the story.

I might be scarce this weekend, after over two feet of snow, we are due for another storm tomorrow, more shoveling, and I don't know how frequently I will be on.

Hang tight I promise to come back with something brilliant!

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 20, 2011, 08:30:27 PM
Ok let me work it out in my head Blue on how to place you guys in the story.

I might be scarce this weekend, after over two feet of snow, we are due for another storm tomorrow, more shoveling, and I don't know how frequently I will be on.

Hang tight I promise to come back with something brilliant!
Well just let me know what you decide on  :-)
On/Off

Featherfall

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

I will let you decide how to solve the whole sorcerer thing. Just let me know.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Featherfall

lovelygirl

Ok, thank you for being so patient with me, between the snow, and now a sick child, I think I can wrap my brain around what I need to do.

Cast in order of how you appear in the story-
Xantham, - you will be a single father, sending her out on her journey. She will be very confused and not sure what the hell is going on, but you know she needs to find her way.

Once my character enters the fairytale quest, Blue,  you have sucked her in, and in her naive nature, she at first thinks you are friend not foe. You lead off to torture and use her as you wish.

Akiko- you have been told that your charge has arrived and by a twist of fate find her already entrapped by the sorceress. It will be your duty to then free her and continue on as her guide.

Kate- as she and her guide maneuver through the wood, you will be next. Again, she will be fascinated by a wolf that can speak, but finds that the wolf is not what she/he appears to be.

Once the angle happens with the wolf, the hunter (Xantham) will come to the "rescue" of our maiden and her guide, only to continue with the sexual debauchery. Neither of them know that they are truly sister and brother which will be revealed at the end.

With the hunter leaving them alone and shaken in the woods, our maiden and guide sadly stumble into the territory of our sorcerer (Swordsman). Of course by this time, out maiden and guide have wised up and are able to devise ways and means to escape him.

Yet during their escape, a foe of the sorcerer, ( dragon, Featherfall) snatches them up in his talons and bring them to his lair.

Finally, after all that, her rescuing prince finds her and rescues her and her guide safely delivers her to the castle to her true father the King (Kirinis) only to find this was all a set up by the prince and the king to make her submissive to her new husband. So instead of him breaking her himself, he had the creatures and people do it for him.

Whew ok, now, let the questions and comments begin.

Ons &Offs

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.