Hetero, Inflation/Weight Gain, consent, DETAILS! HOORAH!

Started by Diablos97, May 18, 2010, 01:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablos97

Please, forgive the repeating on this post and my O/O profile. I'm just consistent. Promise.

Last edit: 02/08/2014

I realize we all set rules, and that's always fair. It's also fair to want  to know more about a person. I'm not..quite great at expressing myself in description or whatnot. I know what I like, as you can see via my list, and I'll give a gist and some clarification.

I am male, American in US CST (GMT - 6) timezone. I am 28 in July, 2014. I have role-played on and off for some years, but forgive my occasional ignorance or naivety if they ever show. I don't mind how old you are, so long as your character is 18-27 for the roleplay if it's sexual. Or age is not discussed at all, I don't mind.

--I don't have any restrictions on non-adult RPs, haven't done enough to be picky--

~*Rules/Expectations (Sexual RPs)*~

1. I don't do parent-child incest, rape, pseudo-rape, or age play; without exception.

2. The only bodily fluids I permit are semen (cum inflation), vaginal fluids as applicable (this can include cum inflation), and breast milk (lactation). While I will always ask before starting for me to perform it, you're free to throw it in if you want to surprise me.

3. My male characters are straight, though I don't mind F/F pairings or Futa/Herm for my partner. Please ask.

4. Forums only (PM is okay). Sorry, I don't get on IMs anymore.

--My requests, in general--

-Cum inflation, via belly (and/or breast, if wanted) inflation. Sex, and/or oral. Medium to heavy. Light  is okay, if we're after another kink. Ask me, I don't mind.
-Belly inflation via food, air, water, cum, magic, potion, pregnancy (no birth fetish!), breast milk (self-lactation), or another method NOT involving bodily waste disposal.
-Breast growth via air, water, cum, potion, magic, pregnancy (beyond typical swelling).
-Weight gain (near-instant via food, magic, potion, and/or cum.)
-Giantess growth mixed with any of the above. Catalyst is plot-dependant.

**I am willing and wanting to do the following on request (regardless if you take a kink of mine or not)**

-Huge/"Impossible" Cock and/or Balls
-Cock and/or Balls Growth
-Belly inflation (mutual is preferred, but it's your fetish. Methods won't matter, but please ask)
-Weight gain
-Giant or Mutual giant/ess growth (mixed with any kink I listed)

Finally:

I love communication! I will tell you if I have to stop, no longer interested, or if an issue comes up. I only ask you do the same. I am also open to constructive criticism from my RP partner for the RP. No means no for me, let me know if you want something changed, lessened, increased, or stopped. I listen.

I can post at least once or twice a week (to any/all updated threads or PMs) even though I typically post more often.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm usually available, even if you want the same kink RP as I'm doing right now.

For current RPs, please see my Ons / Offs profile.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Bump, available for any RP but looking specifically for some weight gain at the moment!

Make note, I don't care if my partner is male/female, so long as your character is female and mine is the male. PM me!
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

MercyfulFate

Diablos97

- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Another edit bump. Added Weight Gain to my requests and fixed the spacing. Also cleaned up the request list, easier to read/skim through.

Actively looking for weight gain RP, for myself. Mutual is okay, and even welcome. M/F (I can play either role) or F/F.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Another edit bump, added new RP.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Decrepitdan

I would be interested in organizing something with you. Hit me up if you think we could do just that. :)

amanda

Hi,

I think I'd be interested in doing something that combined a Huge/"Impossible" cock and cum inflation. Maybe a pregnancy thing too. So, uh, I'm interested :)
--- Currently on a writing break. My muse is dead ---

Terribly sorry for the people I've been RPing with, serious real life events have caused me to be distracted. Once it's all sorted out and I can return and commit to roleplays again, I will.

Diablos97

Edit bump. Added giantess growth, though another thread for it exists specifically.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Bumping for availability. OP has been edited as well.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs