News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codswallop

By jove, I just did! I microwaved a hot pocket, not the most elegant meal, but it fills the hole.

The next person enjoys the occasional alcoholic drink.

Mirrah

Why yes. It is occasional but when I start drinking... ::) I don't always stop at tipsy...

The next person is currently procrastinating...
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Lucian

More killing time than anything else, really :p

Next person is at their keyboard.

Watch how spooky this is when I'm right.  :o

Phantomhive

*sings* How right you are, how right you are, we all sure know, how right you are.

But obvious though lol

The next person is getting tired and wants to go to bed.

(Shame I can't answer my own lol)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Yes. But I am in bed. I just need to fall back asleep... Hm...

Next person just took a shower.

Phantomhive

Nope its midnight here like you trying to get back to sleep.

Next person needs a coffee bad or not.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Swashbuckler

Needs?  No.  Wants?  Yes.  *goes to make one*

Speaking of the next person like their coffee like they like their ladies:  blonde and sweet.

Phantomhive

You are lucky I sometimes swing that way so thats an affirmative lol but do i want one at 3am. Good question.

Next person really doesn't or didn't want to get out of bed today.

Seress

You got me there. O.O

Hmm, next person really doesn't want to go to sleep!

Phantomhive

On the contrary I wish I could go back to sleep.

Next person wishes they could have a lazy day with E and me.  :-)

Styx26

I like lazy days. :)

The next person wishes for ice cream. Even if it is cold outside.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mirrah

Sometimes... Cold days are the best times to enjoy ice cream. :) Just not this cold day. :P

The next person has no socks on! O.O!

Phantomhive

Really now, how did you know that?

Next person is thinking of food.

Alexandria

How did you know!

The next person is longing for snuggles.

Lucian

You know me too well sweetheart.

Next person is post number 9491

Phantomhive

Sorry but alas no.

Next person is drawing a blank with their posts today.

Mirrah

Quote from: Phantomhive on January 14, 2016, 12:26:03 AM
Really now, how did you know that?

Next person is thinking of food.

Winks.

Yes, but only because I need coffee today.

The next person likes to sketch.

Phantomhive

not that good yet but I am learning.

Next person, when in doubt, will turn to youtube tutorials for help.

Mirrah

That's a 50/50! Okay, so maybe 75/50... I'm a visual learner. ::)

The next person enjoys video games.

Phantomhive

Alas I used to when I was younger now its computer games, browser games and MMOs.

The next person can remember and name their first computer or game console.

Mirrah

Diablo II on PC. :P

The next person secretly dislikes a gift that they keep receiving from someone...

Codswallop

Not anymore, but it used to be true. I don't like sweet flavored coffees, and every Christmas my mother used to send me a pound of some kind of weird flavor that she got out of one of her catalogs. It went on for quite a few years and I always wound up giving the coffee away.

The next person got something for Christmas that they didn't want and gave it to someone else.

Mirrah

Ah, I see. :-X

... Erk. I dislike doing that, because it makes me feel really bad, but this year... It was a White Elephant gift exchange that I went to, and lots of different people of different ages were there, and... And... Takes a deep breath and stops her run-on sentence. Shortens the story. I ended up getting a gift that was a skirt and tacky earrings and necklace. >_>;; I gave them away.

The next person has seen the newest Star Wars movie!

Codswallop

I haven't yet, darn it. The closest theater that's playing it is 50 miles away from where I live and I haven't made the trip yet.

The next person likes to spend their mornings lounging around in their PJs, bathrobe, or sleepwear.

Mirrah

I haven't yet either... I can't claim distance as my reason though. :P

And it's true. I do. I can't help bit, I just do. :P I love jammies. Lol.

The next person loves socks!