The End War (Demons/Angels/Humans/Nephilim) [Interest Check]

Started by Rave, July 20, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: Hotaru37 on July 21, 2014, 06:20:46 PM
lol  Only because you are my friend.   :-)

I see what you mean.   :-)

I have added military training, weapon, and martial arts training to her bio.  I hope that is okay?

heeheehee

Nicky will hide behind her when the shit hits the fan

:P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rave

Quote from: Hotaru37 on July 21, 2014, 06:20:46 PM
lol  Only because you are my friend.   :-)

I see what you mean.   :-)

I have added military training, weapon, and martial arts training to her bio.  I hope that is okay?

Looks good  :-) Accepted.

Hotaru37

Quote from: Loves on July 21, 2014, 06:22:34 PM
heeheehee

Nicky will hide behind her when the shit hits the fan

:P

Nicky can only hide behind Tamika if she promises to patch any wounds up later.  :P 

Quote from: Rave on July 21, 2014, 06:22:52 PM
Looks good  :-) Accepted.

Awesome!  Thank you.  :)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Loves

Quote from: Hotaru37 on July 21, 2014, 06:38:54 PM
Nicky can only hide behind Tamika if she promises to patch any wounds up later.  :P 

Awesome!  Thank you.  :)

Deal!  heck, she can even come over and have dinner and watch a sappy chick flick... lol 

Girls night!
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Feddermaus

Oooh - this sounds like it will be excellent. I'm definitely interested!!

Saving this space for an eventual character!

Eventual Character Sheet!! {WIP}
[/size]Name : Age : Sex : Classification : Position : Height :Weight / Body type :Hair : Skin : Eyes : Distinguishing Features :Face Claim:Likes :Dislikes :About:Labels :Sexuality :Sexual On's and Offs :Player :

Now, to sleep. @u@

azzmeister89

Very interested and Damn Hotaru..... You had to go make a character that hot! Curse my Asian fetish

Hotaru37

Quote from: Loves on July 21, 2014, 06:53:00 PM
Deal!  heck, she can even come over and have dinner and watch a sappy chick flick... lol 

Girls night!

Tamika will allow a girls night as long as she is allowed to have a little rum.  lol 

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 22, 2014, 04:46:14 AM
Very interested and Damn Hotaru..... You had to go make a character that hot! Curse my Asian fetish

Awww....  Azz, don't you know I have telepathic powers and knew you were thinking about joining and I had to create her.  ;)  lol 

But seriously, good to see you, Azz.   :-)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Loves

Quote from: Hotaru37 on July 22, 2014, 12:42:32 PM
Tamika will allow a girls night as long as she is allowed to have a little rum.  lol 

a little rum?  there is no such thing as a little rum!  ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rave

Quote from: Feddermaus on July 22, 2014, 03:51:16 AM
Oooh - this sounds like it will be excellent. I'm definitely interested!!

Saving this space for an eventual character!

Eventual Character Sheet!! {WIP}
[/size]Name : Age : Sex : Classification : Position : Height :Weight / Body type :Hair : Skin : Eyes : Distinguishing Features :Face Claim:Likes :Dislikes :About:Labels :Sexuality :Sexual On's and Offs :Player :

Now, to sleep. @u@

Looking forward to see your submission :)

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 22, 2014, 04:46:14 AM

Welcome aboard, Azz!

Juggtacular

Rave...dudebro. I see Nephilim in the title. Can I claim one? I want to ride my Apocalypse Pony into the heart of battle!

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 22, 2014, 04:33:49 PM
Rave...dudebro. I see Nephilim in the title. Can I claim one? I want to ride my Apocalypse Pony into the heart of battle!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nephilim are going to be a reveal later on in the story, kind of like the last cog needed for one faction to turn the gears and win the war in their favor. Basically the Horsemen right now are no where to be seen, but later on each of the four will be deciding on which faction they want to support.

That being said,

I suppose it shouldn't be a problem for people to reserve their secondary character to be a Nephilim down the road. You should probably make someone else for starters though, as Nephilim are still abit down the the line.

Juggtacular

I'm totally cool with that. I'm reserving Death if I can. And I'll look everything over and try to figure out who I want.

Humans weren't shown much at all in the games or the graphic novel/comics. Demons were assholes, but at least they were honest about it. While most Angels were just dicks who thought they were better than everyone. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

Divine Tenacity

I have a bit of backstory going on for my character.

Can I send my c/s over to you Rave? Might need a second pair of eyes to look at her history.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 22, 2014, 04:48:05 PM
I'm totally cool with that. I'm reserving Death if I can. And I'll look everything over and try to figure out who I want.

Humans weren't shown much at all in the games or the graphic novel/comics. Demons were assholes, but at least they were honest about it. While most Angels were just dicks who thought they were better than everyone. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

Sounds good to me~ I'm personally starting off with an Angel, because wings are cool.

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 22, 2014, 04:50:10 PM
I have a bit of backstory going on for my character.

Can I send my c/s over to you Rave? Might need a second pair of eyes to look at her history.

For sure! Run it by me then post it here when everything is A-Okay. Once we get more character sheets in I'll make a separate thread.

Landshark

Ok shows how oblivious I am i didnt know this was a game/comic/graphic novel :P . Is it better for people to be familiar with the story then?

Juggtacular

The games were Darksiders and Darksiders 2 where you played as the Horseman

War

and
Death respectively.

The comic is mostly backstory and filling in little details like the 2 other Horseman(in this instance)

Fury(The only girl)

And Strife

And how Lilith the Mother of Monsters created the Nephilim(Aka the 4th race and what all the Horsemen are)

You'll be fine as the games and comic mostly focused on the Riders(Horsemen's) story and how they interacted with the other races.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 22, 2014, 07:06:04 PM
The games were Darksiders and Darksiders 2 where you played as the Horseman

War

and
Death respectively.

The comic is mostly backstory and filling in little details like the 2 other Horseman(in this instance)

Fury(The only girl)

And Strife

And how Lilith the Mother of Monsters created the Nephilim(Aka the 4th race and what all the Horsemen are)

You'll be fine as the games and comic mostly focused on the Riders(Horsemen's) story and how they interacted with the other races.

-coughs and slides a token over Fury for later use... -

EDIT: C/S is finished. I'm quite happy with my character. ^.^
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Juggtacular

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 22, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

This. No actual game play is required for you to participate in this RP, because it not only takes places thousands of years after the actual games, but the Horsemen themselves aren't involved quite yet. Everything you need to know will be provided in the threads posted here.

I'll also link to the Wiki at the beginning of the OOC page.

Rave

Edit: We now have a signature!

Feel free to use it! I'll also be posting my own character very shortly.

Prince Truhan

Let me know if anything needs to change:

Name : Key (short for Keysandrious)

Sex : Male

Classification : Demon

Position : Spy/Headhunter

Height : 5 12

Weight / Body type : 210 pounds, Fit without being muscular

Hair : Dirty blonde and short

Skin : White heading towards pale

Eyes : Brown

Distinguishing Features : Small scar on his lower back from the graze of an angelic lance

Face Claim: Callum Keith Rennie

Dislikes : Being ignored, not being heard, losing

About: Key was always unlike the other demons, while many others preferred to rely on brute strength he always relied on his smarts. He doesn't really like his brethren and prefers to spend time among the enemy. He still wants his side to win, he just thinks walking up to someone to try to kill them is stupid. His scar is a vague reminder of his attempts at soldiering, it isn't bad but he always reminds himself that it could have been much worse.

He knows how to blend in and his preferred method of acting has always been turning people against one another, he didn't need to offer Faustian deals to make it happen, just a few clever lies or reveal a few hidden truths and most people will crumble, it's that chaos that he lives for.

He has spent a few decades among humans, he knows how they think and how dangerous they can be, also how useful they could be against the angels if handed properly.

His main "flaw" although he wouldn't call it that, is his reluctance to kill, he feels most anyone can be useful and to go around killing things is a waste of resources, so he won't do it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Labels : Deceiver, Corruptor, Lustful, "Merciful"

Sexuality :Straight

Sexual On's and Offs :https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36799

Player : Prince Truhan

Rave

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Prince Truhan

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN