Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

My advice is to keep him guessing.
Good luck with the challenge Insanity
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

and unless I'm much mistaken and considering my vitals are all still intact I very much doubt it, you aren't averse to that, are you, Lavina?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lavinia

Not at all. Try your worst, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Now, now... I'm not all that bad.. Of course my definition of bad is significantly contorted. What's yours, Lavina?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lavinia

Why don't you come over here and find out, Insanity, m'dear?

Insanityenviesme

I believe I will.. And may I call you Lavi?
Moments of Sanity

Undeniable Sin

Sorry, it really does not fit me.

Lavinia, I think that was meant for you. May he?

Lavinia

He can if he so wishes.

I suppose I shall continue to call him Insanity, for it doesn't break down nearly so well as my own little moniker. Unless you fancy being called something else, Insanity.Tis up to you.

Insanityenviesme

I do, but I believe we haven't reached that point yet. But I have a feeling I'd enjoy the journey. Care to buckle up, Lavi?
Moments of Sanity

Lavinia

I dare say you might. Consider me buckled and ready for departure, dearest Insanity. Shall we get this show on the road?

Insanityenviesme

Yes and lets hope its a very bumpy ride, Lavi, my new found friend
Moments of Sanity

Lavinia

Oh, yes, let's. I find that a few good bumps add to the thrill. Wouldn't you agree, Insanity?

Insanityenviesme

Oh if you'e only looking for a few, you'll be most pleasantly surprised, my dear Lavi
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

Undeniable Sin

*Plants a smooch on Cole*

Surprise! But that is cheating.

Is TL Around?

Lavinia

I haven't the faintest.

Cole, do you know?

Adammair

*plants a smooch on Sin (ninja'd) and Lavinia*

Surprise! It's me, not TL cole.

Is Mia around? I owe her hugs. *gives hugs to all until Mia gets here*

MiaFire

I heard Adammair and hugs, so I'm here.

Coming back around, Adammair?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Adammair

Of course, Mia! *BIG HUGS*

Got any you can spare, Mia? ;)

Undeniable Sin

If she doesn't, I will give you all you can handle.

Mia, do you mind if I steal one or two of the hugs meant for you?

MiaFire

Mhm, I don't mind. He was giving me so many. Yum. ;P

I have whatever you'd like, Adammair.
-

Skadii

Would you like some of me? *kisses*

Adam? You want some?

MiaFire

Anytime.

Come back and I'll return the kiss, colerie.
-

Skadii

*grabs her and showers her with kisses* Always!

Mia..kiss me again?

Undeniable Sin

*Grabs Cole and kisses her deeply*

She's primed for your kisses now, Mia