News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Granted, but you are only sexy to yourself and never get the chance to try out the new equipment.

I wish I could find a pot of gold.

TheLaughingOne

Faith and begorrah! Ye get yer potta gold... But now he wants it back...

I wish i would stop feeling so sick...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Rhael

Granted. You become the epitome of health and well-being, but your life spirals out of control because now you can't stop doing anything other than exercising and talking about how awesome it is to be always so healthy and ready for anything.

I wish I could magically erase ignorance out of this world.
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Velatha

As you wish...  You changed the world.  Now everyone knows everything, except for you.  Tragically you did not change yourself and are the only one left out of the loop.

I wish I got more weekends off so I can get serious about my weekend job.
O/Os

Roleplay request thread Status: Currently accepting

Skadii

Your wish is granted. You get fired from your day job and are able to persue with fervor your weekend gig. Unfortunately, you soon discover that it no longer makes you happy and go nowhere despite all your efforts.

I wish I had someone to hang out with.

Boatman

An adventurer with a 'buy one, get one free', wingsuit renders your dreams reality.
You fall from the balloon together... blissfully happy (at least at first).

I wish I could free the world from poverty.
History, where creative writing was born.

Loiosh

Granted.  The cannibalistic mutants that roam the post apocalyptic wastelands operate on a barter economy where none go hungry.

I wish I could find one streaming service that had all the movies I would ever want to see.

LostWind

Granted, but 2 days into enjoying it all your vision starts to go blurry and your blind by the end of the week.

I wish I could live out the stories that we write.
*Huggles!*

Villain

Wish granted, but the first story is Lets tell a story...two words at a time.... You’re gonna be there for a while.

I wish it was Halloween again.

elfowl

Granted, but now it's Halloween everyday.  Which is great!... for about a week, and then we run out of candy  (and booze).  And with no treats to satiate their appetite, the goblins and ghouls begin to play their tricks.  At first harmless pranks; TPing houses, wagging cars, at worst breaking a window or two.  However as the days go on,  their tricks become more and more sinister.  Knives and clubs left on doorsteps, flowerbeds destroyed, milk curdling overnight, food rotting in moments, becoming maggot ridden.  But it doesn't stop there.  At the height of the terror buildings are burned, pets are slain, babies disappear.  They eventually return, but are always, ever so slightly... different.  People of course try to put an end to this.  One night it is declared that all parents should keep their children inside, as they plan to eradicate the pests once and for all.  That night, hundreds of goblins and ghouls die yes, but hundreds of children as well, their parents unable to keep their apparently enchanted offspring from rising from their beds, donning costumes, and swarming to houses, letting out a cry of "Trick or Treat!"  though the treats have all but disappeared months ago.  only to be met with a shotgun, a bat, or an ax, and then a look of horror as the adult realizes exactly what they've just done.  And so the terror continued.  Humans, ever resilient adapted as we always have.  all of our labors transferred to the production of sugary treats year round, producing hundreds of times what we used to in order to pay our nightly tribute to the costumed figures that swarm to lit porch lights like moths to a flame.  Never truly knowing if the creatures within are our own human spawn helpless against the spell of eternal Halloween, or a malicious monster, mascaraing among their helpless accomplices, ready to inflict heinous crimes if their hunger for sugar is not fulfilled.  And so the world continues, ever on the Eve of the day of the most holy.  But the day of all saints will never reach us, and the terrors of the night will never be banished.  With a single wish, we have separated ourselves from God, and thrown ourselves our from under his protection, all in the name of fun, and candy.

I wish I had remembered to bring my laptop to school with me.

bluBubbles

-Poof-
Granted but sadly the settings have been changed and everything is in what looks to be Dingbats and there is no way to reverse or translate it.

I wish I were a better artist

Scribbles

Granted, but you can only draw bowler hats. They're gorgeous, near photo-realistic, bowler hats, but still just bowler hats.

I wish all my work would just poof...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

LilyOfTheGalley

Granted, although unfortunately your paycheck also just poofs...

I wish I lived nearer to my gym.

Zaphod

Granted but there's also a McDonald's next to it so the calories balance out.

I wish I could go on a vacation.

Strega

Granted! But only with me~

I wish I was a world empress

Zaphod

Granted but lonely is the head that wears the crown.

I want to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night.

Strega

Granted but you have to see the same nightmare every night

I wish for a house next to the sea

Scribbles

Granted, you get front row seats to all tidal waves!

I wish I could paint with all the colours of the wind!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Strega

Granted, but all the colors are somehow toxic from the air pollution and cause you allergies

I wish I had my own crafting workshop

Eros

Granted, but anything crafted in the workshop breaks instantly moments after creation.

I wish that I had a good singing voice.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Strega

Granted, but everytime you sing, an earthquake hits the area

I wish I had learnt Russian when I had the chance

Zaphod

Granted but now you're in a Siberian gulag.

I wish I didn't have a cold.

Undeniable Sin

Granted but now everyone closest to you has the flu, meaning it's coming for you next

I wish all my cleaning was done
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Strega

Granted but your iron weighs 3 times its original weight!

I wish it was not Monday tomorrow

Zaphod

Granted, but every day after that will be a Monday. 

I wish I could adopt a cute puppy.