Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Kevak

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

MasterYoshi

Bedroom Lazarus

-654  Well that would be the literal way of doing it.  I prefer male oriented battle cries.  Sly remarks about some of the people here.  Resolute declarations of holding back feminine oppression.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

MasterYoshi

-654 but ... but ... but... you dont like witty comments and punny retorts for your posting pleasure?

Bedroom Lazarus

They certainly come in handy from time to time.  Anything to make the room come alive with personality.  I'm pretty sure the only reason Peccavi there wasn't dancing through in a sheer nightgown was because none of her normal cohorts are around.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

Slinks back in to whisper with her lips hovering close to the Priest's ear, "That... and I am busy eating strawberries! No time for dancing when there are strawberries around!"

-654!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Bedroom Lazarus

Hires a band of ruthless vagabond girl scouts to capture Oreo and resell her in a neighboring thread as a thin mint, where she can be chewed on without unbalancing the careful status quo of the battle of the sexes

The Sins that Beckon Me

Kevak

Fabjuth

*dances into the room in a sheer nightgown*
Not quite the same thing I'll admit priest... But if all else fails then Improvise!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Shewolf

Peccavi

Night, Wolf!

Stares at Fabjuth's entrance, trying not to laugh.

-654!

Bedroom Lazarus

-653  Well Fabjuth just pick the appropriate avatar and we'll make it work.  For all that I prefer her legs and mid drift.  You at least move the numbers in a better direction!

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Shewolf

Ok just one more quick!

Off to bed!

Kevak

Fabjuth

A lot of success in life can be achieved with the right entrance. That and the right outfit.

I'm working on my avatar... I'll get a better chance to trawl the depths of the interweb on Monday.

Bedroom Lazarus

Well that's not entirely untrue.  I did that the other night in guise of a disco dancing priest.  Made a good impression.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Kevak

Madame Professor

It was a good read. I rather enjoyed it. Chuckles at the Disco Priest
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

MasterYoshi

hes a maniac MANIAC on the floor.