What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Juliet

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Skadii

This is probably my favorite Stones song...and couldn't be more perfect for me to listen to right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLJFl7ws_0&list=PL5CEEA421D185833B

Bruja

Stella Maris

“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

JuliusCaesar

THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

Mordred

A random selection from my chaotic mind from my ultra-perfect (but still.. lacking) selection of tunes on my sexy little laptop. Yes.. it IS sexy. Think what you will.. it truly is.
*See Pillory*

TravailScribe

I hate it when you can't get better quality versions of a song on YouTube to share with others.

Regardless, this is what I'm currently listening to (actually listening to the entire album).

A Quiet Mind by Blue October

diamonedsky

One of my favorite tracks by the Kinks.. I just wish it had actually been.. you know.. recorded by them, but the demo alone is good enough for me. So gorgeous <3

The Kinks' Roy Davies - I Go to Sleep
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

diamonedsky

I can never get enough of this man.. soooooo can't wait for the release of his new album..

Devendra Banhart - Little Yellow Spider
Van Halen - Tattoo

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Aislinn

Just fell in love with Savage Garden all over again....been so long since I've heard this song..

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”