News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Unova Adventure

Started by KnightNelson20, May 06, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

apygoos

so while we wait for this to start:
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire confirmed, November 2014

KnightNelson20

I know I know, I saw that. Though sadly i do not have a 3ds :(

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

apygoos

Godric is going to be playing Jakes Riolu as well.
Aside form these previously owned pokemon, would they be going to professor Juniper to get their own starter from the Unova region?

pendarious

I would imagine that if they met juniper it would be when they eventually got around to that area seeing as they already have pokemon of their own....of course going to Juniper because they were invited or whatever would make some logical sense.

apygoos

as we also see, Bianca becomes her errand girl.

KnightNelson20

I want us to start with one pokemon of our choosing and go from there. All other pokemon will be caught as we go. As in meeting juniper or not that all depends on if we need or want to, so on and so forth.

Metro Mech

I will play more then one pokemon for the time being for my trainer as we go along
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

KnightNelson20

Im planning to start this up tomorrow afternoon guys. Just working out the kinks and such for a few things on my plate. :) Plus i work in the morning tomorrow lol

Metro Mech

Fun well i am ready for this
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Swordsman18

I can play a pokemon or a trainer or both.

For those interested in me playing a pokemon these are the choices:
Squirtle Series

Pidgey Series

Tepig Series

Lucario

Roggenrola Series

KnightNelson20

Sorry guys i cant believe i let this slip my mind!!! Heres the Ic. I figure we can all meet up and just decide to travel together.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203775.0

And Swordsman18 i think Pendarious requires someone to play as his pokemon. But we've decided to go with traditional pokemon over gijinka. If youd like to join still id say pm him so you guys can talk about pokemon and such.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 12, 2014, 11:15:50 AM
Sorry guys i cant believe i let this slip my mind!!! Heres the Ic. I figure we can all meet up and just decide to travel together.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203775.0

And Swordsman18 i think Pendarious requires someone to play as his pokemon. But we've decided to go with traditional pokemon over gijinka. If youd like to join still id say pm him so you guys can talk about pokemon and such.

Best make an OOC forum, too!

And because we just got a name settled on...

Sear, Ruri's Growlithe is a rather husky and brawny member of the type, and shaggy to boot...About as large as the semi-canid pokemon actually get while unevolved. If he ever evolves he's probably going to be one of those Arcanines that really top the scales.

A wild-born pup whose mother was lost, Sear was captured while still young, but his taming began late and he has a somewhat surly, sometimes rogueish disposition. Usually it manifests in fairly harmless ways...No matter how much time Ruri devotes to brushing out his young mane he seems to be able to tangle it with a simple headshake...Sometimes, though, he's not so harmless. He's definitely loyal to Ruri, but he's not always as obedient as he might be. There's already been one incident where he deliberately hurt another pokemon in training, but Ruri seems to've curbed his attitude since then and he doesn't seem quite so savage now.

Not quite.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

KnightNelson20