DC/Marvel Universe Complete Crossover (Recruitment Closed!!)

Started by MaiMizzu, August 01, 2013, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

only if you really want to, as were prolly going to be clamping recruitment ehre very, very soon, bar someone who expressed interstin Wodner Woman to me, but needs to look into it whenshe has free time.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Jmorty33

Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Angelicant

I promised to at least post here, you know you I am interested, and again I appreciate you holding them for me. As soon as things settle, you can count me in. *smiles*
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Batman4560

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

apygoos

sorry batman and strife, we are closing recruitment at this time, as we have a large enough pool [for now] feel free to bookmark the game threads to keep up with the action and story, down the line we will likely open up for more recruits. you could feel free though to express which characters you would be interested in down the line. The direction of the game will impact how/when we reopen recruitment.

MaiMizzu

As the sign says, we're once again recruiting! We're looking (ideally) for a guy and a gal to join the game as canon characters.

Also as an update, we've decided to allow original characters. BUT you have to take a canon character first, and establish yourself in our RP.

If you want to join the fun, just find the CS template in the first post and mail me and Apygoos your CS!

Hope to hear from you soon!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

mia h

So should we start a pool about on who the next application is for?

I say it's going to be BatCow

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

apygoos

actually, the most recent app is for Green Arrow
STILL no Batman, im rather impressed this game has so many of teh side characters you never hear about, i love it

mia h

apygoos

mia h

So have you approved that Bat Cow application yet?  :D

Gannameade

Batman4560

apygoos

post green arrow to approved characters, join the ooc and post Green Arrows entrance on the main ic thread, Merlyn is there so that is plenty reason for him to be at Stark Tower, thanks to the current situation

Batman4560

apygoos

Batman4560

mia h

Quote from: Batman4560 on September 02, 2013, 08:37:10 PM
Thank you very much. *bows*

Are you bending at the waist or firing arrows at people??

Still no Bat Cow  :'(

VoluptuousVixen

Hey, can I take on either wonder woman ore carol danvers/captain marvel? And if So which Is more preferrd?

Batman4560

Quote from: mia h on September 03, 2013, 02:19:43 AM
Are you bending at the waist or firing arrows at people??

Still no Bat Cow  :'(
Bending at the waist.

apygoos

Quote from: loislanekent on September 03, 2013, 05:18:25 AM
Hey, can I take on either wonder woman ore carol danvers/captain marvel? And if So which Is more preferrd?
we don't need Ms. Marvel, and someone has a claim on wonder woman that we are waiting to hear if they're still interested in joining.
The only male character interest we need right now is a Batman which we will be looking at very carefully.
while wonder woman is on potential interest reserve, we need a few more female characters on the roster. after we get those two more players, we will be closing recruitment once more.