Some System Games (Dragons, Political Intrigue, and more, oh my)

Started by DreadD, June 08, 2008, 06:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

All of the underlying games could be run either in DnD 3.5 with use of The Guide (to UCN), or in the Futaformations system found here: http://futaformation.pbwiki.com/

--------------

A Brigand and a Silver Dragon: For Two People

(For purposes of this description, the brigand will be described as male, and the dragon as female, this need not be the case)

A suave ne'er do well has been 'patrolling' a section of highway, robbing those that seem poorly protected, and generally doing quite well for a robber functioning solo...  Until she showed up during one of his raids.  She was quite attractive, and almost naked, with skin of silver scales.  She seemed to think... Poorly of his actions, his selfishness, his violence towards others, and she seemed rather intent on punishing, or perhaps killing him.  While he was... Proficient at what he did, it was clear she was just a human form of a Silver Dragon, and not trying to hide it, either, and so he was certain that in a physical confrontation he would likely meet a rather swift and painful death...  And so he tried to talk her out of it, seduce her, anything.  It goes well for him, perhaps a bit too well, as she's quite delighted with his performance, and decides that for her pleasure, and for the good of the populace, she'll 'take care' of him.  He finds himself taken to her cave, treated well, but definately the...  Inferior of the pair in everything except bed.

I expect the story to follow her slowly emerging sexuality, and his attempts to escape, or take advantage of the situation, etc.  Again, roles could be easily reversed with a female bandit and a male dragon.

--------------

Trouble in Court: For...  Well a decent number of people

A group of adventurers have been invited to the King's court, as strange things are afoot in the castle.  There have been reports of people dissappearing, being in multiple places at once, and the usually... Steamy side to the politics is quite a bit more severe than usual.  The adventurers are being treated as a few lesser nobles and their staff so that they may carefully investigate the situation from within...

Probably best for a DnD setup, a series of mysteries and secrets with pleanty of time for side romps with the serving maids...  Or the Dukes, or Duchesses.  This game would be pretty heavily shaped by the group I get, but I have a rather amusing castle and cast, and such planned out in my mind.

--------------

A Demon's Mates: For two to four people, I think.  Potentially extreme-ish, depending on the wants of the players...

A demon is collecting partners to help create a nest of its own earthly spawn.  It moves into towns, finding men and women who are lacking a connection to others, or simply seem unworried about, and seduces or rapes them, and spirits them away to help its breeding project.

Details are sketchy, I'd think Futaformations, possibly even using some of the enhancement/humiliations stuff if people want, a rather flexible game setting, really...

Sabetha

I'd be interested in the D&D one...Trouble in Court.  I typically play either rogues or clerics, but this situation sounds perfect for a bard, so...dibs! 

Not that I would object to someone else playing a bard too, or to filling another party role if there's a need.

Tiberius Reign

I'd be interested in Trouble in Court after I get approved.

kongming

Trouble in Court holds my tentative interest. However I must get rolling again and make sure I'm not slowing down the games I'm in before committing to it.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Jeramiahh

The first one's interesting, though a bit similar to one I'm already in... though that second one could be fun, with a good DM running the show. I've got just the character to resurrect for it, too...
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Tiberius Reign

* Tiberius Reign Officially signs on for Trouble in Court

DreadD

Well now, we seem to be acquiring a nice assemblage for Trouble, then, eh?  As I said, I already have an idea in place, but I will leave how...  Extreme the action gets up to the players.  Or rather, shall combat and such with dark denizens stay seperate from the steamy affairs one might have in more peaceful times, or will heroes sometimes find themselves subject to forms of attack that don't damage things other than dignity? >_> If you know what I mean.

Nephili

Trouble in court sounds quite fun... I would be very interested in joining, assuming theres still room

DreadD

And yes, yes there is, I was just curious how... Exotic and such you all were interestead in having this spin.  Any votes one way or the other there?

Nephili

Hmm, exotic-wise, I would place a vote in the "more" column. I don't have any problem with things being a bit more vanilla, and I'd still be more then interested in playing then, but honestly, in my mind, variety and exoticness and such only make things better.

Sabetha

Are we moving forward with Trouble in Court?  Should people start building characters?

DreadD

I was going to find out how "exotic" or "NC" or what have you people wanted trouble in Court so I could place the OOC thread so we could... Start in on the process.

Sabetha

Oh...I'm slow, I didn't really understand what you were asking before.  Well, I'm up for whatever...whichever people want to do.

kongming

Well, I'm fine either way - I imagine a court setting having mostly things that pass as humanoids, but there's nothing that says that has to be the way. Even so, "passes as humanoids" actually covers wide ground: humans, elves (all 823 flavours), the planetouched, certain fey, several celestials and fiends, genies, some Yuan-ti, even dragons can adopt human forms...

As for non-con, I don't really mind. I mean, it's not a specific turn-on for me, but if it happens in-game, it won't bother me either. So I leave it up to the preferences of others here, or failing that, your ideas for how things should go, DreadD.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Jeramiahh

*points to Kongming's post* That's my feeling, basically.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Darthvegeta800

I rather like the first idea especially if it is supposed to be a longterm plot with a few twists thrown in.
I noticed in your do's/don'ts you don't mind playing women, so if that is okay with you i'm willing to rp that idea.

Also i rather like the Futaformations system you showed, i think i'll look into that one as i'm rather fond of easy to use gamesystems.

Tad

I'd be interested in the demon one... especially if there could be preg, not just imperg.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

BigBuckBob

I'd like to get in on Trouble in Court.

I'm in agreement with the rest of the players regarding the exotic nature.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.