#makedonalddrumpfagain

Started by PennySludt, February 29, 2016, 10:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

This is HILARIOUS!

I don't usually like to involve myself in politics, mostly because I hate arguing about anything with anyone, but this was just so funny I HAD to share it!

"I went to an Ivy League school. I've very highly educated. I know words. I have the best words." 7:52

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

PennySludt

HAHAHA! I almost died laughing!
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Beguile's Mistress

Blythe

Quote from: Cycle on February 29, 2016, 10:50:26 AM
I want that Chrome extension!  XD

Found it!

*is totally currently using this himself!*

Gman001

I watched it on my DVR back to back times. So much THIS.

Yukina

Just watched it this morning. :)

Kythia

The uploader has not made this video available in my country.

Oniya

In a similar vein, Mr. Oniya just showed me this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OemqVWi_R0k

(If you know the plot of 'The Producers', you've got a head start.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

To paraphrase a brilliant meme:

Damn, Donald!

Cycle

Found this little gem:  a review of Trump Steaks.

"Nothing but grease and the shrinkage is astonishing!"  XD

Beguile's Mistress

Enough about Donald.  What did they say about the steaks?

PennySludt

Dice

PennySludt

Gman001

Watched that episode specifically because I knew the hat would make an appearance

Callie Del Noire

He's right.. Beyonce puts that hat on..they'll be a hat manufacturing company...

RosalindRae

I'm extremely exhausted by politics, but stuff like this reminds me of the entertainment value. And Trump, as an entertainer, deserves no more/less. Oliver has (please forgive me for the visual) nailed Trump over and over again.

On the one hand, Trump embodies all of the childishness that makes me want to avoid politics. On the other hand, he embodies all of the childishness that makes American politics a fun circus show to watch. I'm just crossing my fingers that he doesn't manager to get the majority of the Republican delegates--then we'll see the real big top.