Suggestions of a Smith

Started by WordSmith, December 09, 2021, 09:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WordSmith

WELCOME

Expectations:

• Post-length:I write around 500-2500 words per post. I would appreciate it if my partner could write at least 500 words per post. If you cannot, I probably won't write with you. Post-length for me is huge as it gets me consumed by the story that I'm writing.

• Creativity: This in a sense is just worldbuilding. Your character has their backstory, their own relationships, their own home. I want someone who can utilize this in a story. I don't want to be the only one contributing to making a believable world.

• Grammar: This is pretty important. I need you to be able to construct a simple sentence, use a comma, and spell words right. I am not a grammar-nazi by any means, but I do expect you to proofread to minimize mistakes. If you cannot do this, then we won't work out. If the grammar is bad, then it honestly just kills the whole story, as I am basically editing in my head to try and make it work. That is too much work!

• Communication: If you don't like my word choice, posts, or if you have trouble with a scene please communicate. I will do my best to explain, change, or talk it through if there is any confusion. If you don't like the story or you feel like you've lost interest, communicate it! I would rather know you lost interest or just plain don't care for it, than not knowing what happened and why you disappeared.

• Partner: I do MXF type encounters. I do like strap-ons, they are a huge turn-on! But for the most part, I enjoy having a roleplay where it's male and female based. I am not opposed to doing an FFM partnering

• Post rate: My guarantee response rate is one time a week. If I go past that at all, I will communicate it!

WordSmith

Story Ideas

War of Worlds [/font][/size]
Kiah, a dark elf who has been banished by a temporary usurper of his father’s throne. Once a royal elf, he now has to find his way in life, dealing with outside world for the first time alone. He finds himself in an unknown town and finds trouble stirring rather quickly. (When he was transported, he had a blindfold on so he wouldn’t know the culture he was going into.)

I would like your character to be a warrior of some sort or a magic wielder. One who sees him, and saves him, or lures him into your abode.

The premise of the story is that the usurper will be destroyed by his uncle and he will be summoned back in the story. However, his uncle is only calling him back because he wants to kill him. He decides to take you with him and the story will unfold as told…

Beyond the Walls:   

Death and life revolve around one another. Thousands of years have passed, many fights and clashes between these duos. My character, death incarnate is always pitted against your character in life. It always ends the same, one of them dead, and the other etching their way in history.

This time is different.

In the Ejo Kiaden Kingdom, these two are born to two of the most prestigious houses. Life is great, and they grow up together as best friends. However, their parents are at odds, and that keeps them from being more.

One day, your father dies and it is widely speculated that my character's household is the culprit. Though your character is in love with mine the seed of hatred is sown, and now, in order to get back, you know that my character must die no matter how much the pain…

This can go many ways, I’d like to take time and really develop a good plot that nears 50 percent of a goal if possible. Thanks!
And what about these two?

Secret lovers

You are a queen of the highest land. You rule with an iron rod, and Jasper has just arrived in your kingdom. A fallen general of the rival-kings army was captured during an epic war. Now he is brought to serve you. Over time, your needs from him will grow more and more demanding. Eventually, he will help you take control of the 9-kingdoms all while being forbidden secret lovers!

Darkside Of The Office   

Chris is a 39-year-old corporate executive. He runs a multi-billion dollar business and was one of the ones who co-founded the business. He is married with a wife, three kids, and a couple of dogs.

Your character is the new secretary hire. You come in to help him run the business, make sure paperwork is in line, do his every bidding. One day, you're searching on a sex site and you find his profile and see a side that nobody has ever known about. Your boss loves to get fucked with a strap-on by his wife, but he also dominates women. The darkest images are imaginable. You make it a priority to begin coercing him to fuck you and cheat on his wife.

This is more of a one-shot, but It can develop into a full-fledged story if things go right!