News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zoids rp (intrest check / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, January 21, 2010, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

^-^..Can't wait for this to start..:D

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DigitLninja

Alright I think we have enough to go on... are we in agreement?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

I'll second that motion.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

me as well. by the way, a certain other individual plans on joining us.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

she is welcome as always Saikotsu.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Wolfy

Woot..^_^ *can't wait*

DigitLninja

I'll have the IC up and running by tomorrow morning
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

Hello! I might want to try joining this, if there's room left. As for the zoid I'd be interested in, I'd like to go with maybe a Gustav or some other transport zoid (unless someone else already has a transport thingy). And yes, I know I probably won't be taking part in battle all that much, but I'd still like to go with that! At least at first~

DigitLninja

sounds goo to me, it's not all about the battles anyway
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

Great then! Is there a profile section already set up? And is there a profile format?

DigitLninja

there is not as of yet, I will be setting up everything hopefully tonight.
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

Saikotsu

I'm not familiar with Gustavs as much as I'd like to be.  How many zoids could a gustav transport?  If possible I'd like to have my character travelling with you. UnderCov3rL0ver and I have been talking about this rp, and she would also probably travel with me, so that'd be two zoids plus whatever else you'd be transporting. 
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Wolfy

Aren't Gustav's the Pillbug looking zoids? In that case, they'd have to be pulled along behind it in containers...I think it can transport up to three this way.

cmpuncle

I would assume a gustav can transport at least two zoids, maybe four, but at four it would start losing performance, I believe.  It also depends on the individual configuration of the gustav, for instance my guesses are based off of Moonbeam's configuration from Chaotic Century.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Carlissa

*Raises hand* Question...Could I make a younger character, like a ten year old or something, and have him only pertisapate in fights and not sexual intercourse?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DeviantMunster

Yeah, typically it can only transport two, but perhaps this one is a tad bigger! Anything more than four would probably be a little awkward, but we can work things out~

I wouldn't mind having you two travel with me! I felt that having a transport Zoid would help with focusing our RP on one spot.

Wolfy

DigitLninja

I just thought about something, we should appoint teams to people and decide who is an honorable zoid pilot and who is a bandit. I am fine with that Carlissa but I am also fine with you being a warrior as well.

here is the Character Profile
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

Hmm! So we're having players be both bandits and 'heroes'?

cmpuncle

hmm well I know at least a couple of you will want to join the team known as "The Church of Bob!"  All hail!!  lol

ooo and we could even be bandits....that puts a whole new spin on things.

*cue evil laugh*

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

DeviantMunster

Sent in my profile! Changed it from the Gustav to the Hover Cargo, though I can go back to the Gustav if there's an issue. Just thought the Hover Cargo was bigger (thus allowing more people to join up eventually), and also seemed to have a lounge plus areas for crew to interact.

Odin

Quote from: DigitLninja on January 30, 2010, 10:41:50 PM
I just thought about something, we should appoint teams to people and decide who is an honorable zoid pilot and who is a bandit. I am fine with that Carlissa but I am also fine with you being a warrior as well.

here is the Character Profile

Trust me, I've played plenty of games split into two teams. Its never a good idea.

Odin

For anyone who wants to join or whatever:

List of zoids