Nudist Family adventures. (all positions taken)

Started by Mira Willow, August 25, 2011, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

I was hoping to a incest Roleplay about a nudist family who is sexualy open and free, then decided to take it to the next level.

The mother and father grew up as nudist in a colony just outside the city. They lived the life of hypies, free and open. They grew to enjoy this life, and all the things it gave them. But soon they had a kid and had to decide if they should stick to this lifestyle or not.

Making up their mind they moved to a more suburban area and tried to act like a normal family should. But after a year or two they found it was to hard for them. They felt contained and dirty. They betrayed all they believe in.

So they decided to go back to their way of life in the privacy of their own home. Soon a after they had another kid and another. This process put a strain on their lifestyle. How do they be parents and be sexually free.

Then the answer came to them, raise their kids to be like them. Raise their kids to understand and accept their way of life. At first this was easy, but as they grew older and started asking more questions the parents had to come up with a simp liar way of explaining it. So they made the three rules. A simple set of rules to apply to BOTH the parents and children.

1. No clothes are to be worn inside the house.
     -unless it is cold, or they are for sexual appeal.

This kept everyone to the nudist lifestyle but allowed the parents to have a little fun.

2. If asked you must tell the truth.
    - all sexual acts should be discussed with parents if brought up.

This was a big one, it made sure everyone was open and honest.

3. All sexual acts must be watched by someone.

This one has no exceptions, this made sure one one in the house kept secrets, everything should be open and shared. Masturbation wasn't a private thing, someone had to watch you. And sex was ok to be done in private because your partner watched you.

----------------------------------------

Now I was thinking each person could play a member of the family.

I need a father, a mother, and three kids at least. If people want to be an uncle, aunt, grandparent, the more the better. Please pm if you are interested.

Miyu

Mira Willow

Absolutely! Do you have any ideas for the character, just curious.

Miyu

not really, perhaps a punkish girl or something of that sort, a rebel

Mira Willow

Sounds awesome :) do you know anyone else that may be interested in the RP?

Miyu

I have friends but never rpied something sexual with them so I dont know their turn ons so no sorry

Mira Willow

Ahh thanks anyway, I will let you know when we have enough people to get this off it's feet.

krakenknight

You opposed to having a son character in this?

Mira Willow

Absolutely not, I was actually hoping for it. Now we just need some parents and perhaps another kid.

krakenknight

Sounds good, I'll draw up a character sometime today and PM it to you.

Swordsman18

Do you mind if people play outside of their actual gender?

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

No problem at all, what do you have in mind?

Swordsman18

A daughter character who obeys her parent's but is generally repressed. She follows rules 1 and 2 very well but the last one she avoids by not doing sexual acts.

Mira Willow

Sure sounds good to me, cool now we just need someone to be the other parent. Then I will post the character sheets and we can get this ball rolling. :)

Snake

I'd be interested n playing a son for this too :p

Mira Willow

Possibly I think we already have three kids through, what I am looking for is a parent or maybe you could be a cousin or something along those lines. Up to you.

Foxfyr

I'm interested in taking the father role if it is still open.

Medo

Hey :)

I hope you wont be offended by the question but is any character in the family gay or bi-curious?

Miyu

Swordsman18

krakenknight

Character is curious I'm ambivalent as a player

Medo

Well, it would help if it would be a male character. ;)

But well, I'm still prepared to play as a gay character..I just wont have sex..but I can watch. *evil smile crawls on his face*

Medo

I see KrakenNight.

Well, my favorite option would be to have like an uncle who would be interested in guys as well. But I'm sure we can work it out somehow. I am adaptable and I find this nudist family idea really interesting :)

Wolfy

Are there still any openings for this?  :'(