One female player needed

Started by Livonii, June 26, 2008, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livonii

Samantha awoke with a single thought on her mind. Seria. The memory of Seria's tongue invading her mouth, the delectable feel of the younger woman's breasts as she pinched and rolled those two small peaks to their rightful status of miniature mountains atop a pair of rolling foothills, and the taste of cinnamon mouthwash on her breath... ah, such an unexpected delight. Sam started to get wet all over again as she continued to recall the events, which oddly enough, started when Basket Robbers 69 Flavors ran out of peppermint ice cream. She had been, well, irritated might be the right word, but then Seria had appeared, and she wanted peppermint, too. Somehow, despite their age difference, that shared taste preference made them realize they wanted to share other tastes, too. Sam laughed as she recalled the look of utter shock on the clueless shopkeeper's face as they had embraced and kissed, right there in front of the empty peppermint ice cream container. That was when she'd first noticed the cinnamon on Seria' breath, and it left her breathless. She got out her cell phone and started dialing.

I would like to see where this goes. (The paragraph was my reply to the intro question, "Cinnamon or Peppermint" but it was deleted as being beyond PG-13). I will be bending my gender, so I suppose I would not mind another gent doing the same, but I would prefer a female playing a female.

Limits: I want this to be light and uber-sexy. But not extreme. Both chars should emerge pleasantly satiated without a hint of humiliation, mutilation or subjugation.

Oh, I would like to try this in a faster pace, get it done with, like either a subchannel in the IRC room, or if on the forum, just in agreement to post quickly once we start. (It might take me some time to clear my schedule, so if you are impatient it might be better to skip me.)

Finally, you can pick either player. I don't care.
O-O

Pixie Holly

Hello,

I am new to this but it certanily sounds like fun, and i will be glad to play either character. would you please consider me!

Sherona

Hi Pixie hun :)

Unapproveds can not see the parts of the forum where our more adult RP happens. It takes a bit of patience but if you frequent your Intro thread and chat with members on various other parts of the public forum it speeds up the process :)

Sherona

Pixie

You need to go Here  and post your answers to this Questions

Livonii once I am sure Pixie has seen this I will clean up your thread *smiles*

Fixed broken link. >.>