Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

leans in close to him and kisses his cheek then whispers....* Your friend told me you were asleep so I am going to kiss your cheek and huggles you in your sleep*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

* nibbles her right earlobe and whispers *

I am also sleepy!

Autumn52

wraps a blanket around him and cuddles him in close to me while I whisper in his ear *Would you like me to sing you a lullaby or just cuddle you in your sleep?*

cuddles closer
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

* smiles and looks thankfully at her lovely semblance *

Whatever you say in my ears is fine, but some cuddling would make me warmer in this cold morning!

Autumn52

cuddles closer still and whispers softly a song my mother sung to me....just humming slightly in his ear

TheLegionary

* Whispers * "You are so hot today! I wish I could take off your trouser and see your panties"

Autumn52

giggles and whispers *you are suppose to be sleepy but I dont think you have sleep on your mind....* giggles and kisses his cheek

TheLegionary

* whispers * "Why am I supposed to be sleepy? You know this is not possible when you are around, dont you? Stop taunting me! * grins *

Autumn52

Quote from: TheLegionary on August 18, 2010, 07:01:10 AM
* nibbles her right earlobe and whispers *

I am also sleepy!

Giggles and whipser....*you said you were sleepy silly*

hugs tight

TheLegionary

* whispers * "Just a trick to attract your attention, silly Xandi! Dont you know my tricks yet?"

Autumn52

giggles and whispers *yes I know your tricks and thats how I got your attention....sneaky huh?*

kisses your neck again

TheLegionary

*whispers * This is why I am just a boy near the sexy Xandi.

Zelric Miras

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Zelric Miras

TheLegionary

Lira

TheLegionary

* whisper nothing because Lira does not seem to like too many words * just turns to face her, gropes her buttcheeks and licks the waves in her ear *

Autumn52

Whispers *hello handsome, I hope you have a great day*

hugs

lenka

*whispers*
Been along day...hope yours has been better!

Autumn52

Whispers, *Hello beautiful, my day is just starting but it is going good so far...yesterday was a bi*** but I am recovered. I hope you get some rest tonight my lovely*

Hugs close and rubs her back and shoulders

TheLegionary

* licks her ear before asking * "Please complete...yesterday was... * giggles *

Merry Gentry

*snuggles close, whispers breathing softly along his neck * hello there... can't wait to catch back up on our sweet little story
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lira

Merry Gentry

*grins, eyes alight with pleasure* hello Lira... welcome to E
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”