News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulnerable

Float safely down. Because that's what invisible people do...right?
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

I'd grab a trampoline, guiding it under you repeatedly so you'd continue bouncing on and on, and on.. and on.
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I'd laugh from the side. Who ever knew watching someone bounce about
a sack of potatoes on a trampoline would be so entertaining?  :P
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

I'd slip on my blue-x-ray specs.. after realizing the Vulnerable one wasn't resisting the bouncing. Ahhh, she laughs from the side! Quickly transform the spuds into mash.. (tinted with blue, of course).. which is then flung repeatedly at the laughing one until she is properly messed up.. just needing a little gravy. :P
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

If I were invisible, I would take a cloth and steal a dab of blue from your skin to keep as a memento of my brush with danger.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sybl

Slaven

Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Mordred

I would experiment with matter, antimatter, and somehow get my grubby blue hands on a tiny star.. to create my own little black hole. Oh, don't be alarmed! Stars are only harmful (to me) through that dastardly bright atmosphere you all so love and bask under during the day. This is conducted purely in my dank little dungeon. My reason.. I just love the idea of seeing objects spiral around towards their inevitable 'poof'. Come on.. sounds kinda cool, yes? :P It does tend to warp time a bit, though. Have to work in that.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

...I'm sure I'd be a real menace.......perhaps I'd go around and "de-pants" everyone!   ;P

Belle33

I'd poke Camille's boobs and figure out if they're real.  *pokes*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Slaven

..I would do both of the two before me's plans at the same time!
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Mordred

Simple.. I would use my powers of anonymity for monetary gain. And yes.. the ability to touch what looks nice and soft and.. *sighs*.. very touchable (squeezable, caressable, kissable, and more).. hell yes!
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I'd simply yank Mordred's hair. -ahem- Mashed potato?

Mordred

I'd actually be quite helpful.. smearing the *whispers, "blue mashed potato", to the Vulnerable One's ear*.. into her cheeks and neck. It is after all, full of antioxidants.. blueberries. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would steal all of Mordred's blueberries. (Already stole his dog) :P

Mordred

I would assist Sybl with the stealing of my blueberries. Yeah, Lady Green.. you know you'll be wearing 'em! And yer little dog too! :P (actually.. Morticia, my dog, is simply having an extended vacation :P)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Would drag Mordred and his stash of blueberries to my house for a blues fest.  :o

Mordred

I would have hidden on me my ACME patented Jell-O Launcher (circa, 1971).. which would be instantly assembled and used to litter the premises (including the Green Eyed One) with a planet-full (planet P amount of blue.. yes... Jell-O. Each square would have in it's perfect 1.5" cubed dimensions.. 8 blueberries. And each one would have been tested for optimal 'explosion' capabilities. It would be quite a mess.
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I would dance to the blasting music a passing car would play.

Sybl

I would rewire the sound in Mordred's coffin to play I'm a little teapot all day and all night.

Mordred

Quote from: Sybl on September 06, 2011, 11:53:43 PM
I would rewire the sound in Mordred's coffin to play I'm a little teapot all day and all night.

That is sooooo dastardly.. I dig! I seriously dig! :P

As I hum this atrocious (yet soooo damn stuck in my head and warping my mad little dreams) tune.. I pour tea over every single inch of Sybl's abode.. OH but wait! Not just any tea! A special tea blended by the wise chief's of Papua New Guinea.. to keep all evil spirits (and anybody with the sense of smell) away for miles. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Quote from: Mordred on September 06, 2011, 11:58:50 PM
That is sooooo dastardly.. I dig! I seriously dig! :P

As I hum this atrocious (yet soooo damn stuck in my head and warping my mad little dreams) tune.. I pour tea over every single inch of Sybl's abode.. OH but wait! Not just any tea! A special tea blended by the wise chief's of Papua New Guinea.. to keep all evil spirits (and anybody with the sense of smell) away for miles. :P

I would pour white sugar inside Mordred's coffin and release a billion little sugar ants. Oh how they love sugar..and crawling over dead things. :P

Kazuume

wow lol you two

i'd sunbathe nude at a crowded beach and smile smuggly to myself that if only those around me knew......
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Stowaway on a luxury european cruise. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I would brush my lips over her shoulder making her jump and wonder if there's someone in the room with her.