News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wanna talk?

Started by Natashia, December 01, 2011, 12:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natashia

It gets kinda lonesome trolling the internet for sumthin to do. Hard to really rp when people dun reply XD, then again it might do just talking with people getting a feel for who they are. anyone wana just talk?
The bars are open, and my legs are closed, whats wrong with this picture?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php

Story Tale

There are lots of talking and socializing game in the social threads. ;D

manlocksol

I know the feeling Natashia. I'm new and It's quite overwhelming here.

But keep at it. So far I have found everyone I have spoken to, to be polite and some incredibly welcoming.

Eventually I imagine I will make friends here. There is no reason it wont be the same for you.

Trust me, I was only approved yesterday so I am in a similar boat. But I reckon sticking with it is going to be a rewarding adventure :)

Welcome by the way.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Brandon

Something I would recomend once you are approved is to search out members that you think are interesting or would be fun to talk to and then use the PM system to strike up a conversation. Almost all the members are pretty friendly and open to socializing
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

manlocksol

Quote from: Brandon on December 02, 2011, 02:00:20 PM
Something I would recomend once you are approved is to search out members that you think are interesting or would be fun to talk to and then use the PM system to strike up a conversation. Almost all the members are pretty friendly and open to socializing

Thats a good idea. I haven't done that so far because i was worried it would be imposing, just PMing someone before knowing them. I might try that too though :)
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

xxdaniellexnicolexx

.-. As a wait to be approved, it's pretty lonely over here. :p
Hopefully it'll be done before the weekend is over so i can join in in meeting some new people.  :D

Story Tale

Everyone enjoys a pm, take time to read their o&o's and roleplay preferences first though. It goes a long way. Also, if you're not approved yet, that doesn't mean that you can't chat in the welcome mat and/or look for rp in the pg13 area.

Story Tale

Ooh welcome Natahsia. :)

Elina

Congrats, Natashia.  I think your username is lovely.  I meant to tell you in your intro thread.