Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakamotoHD

Alright I've fixed the stats accordingly. Is there any other issues you're finding with the character that I can work on?

EroticFantasyAuthor

The only other thing I can suggest is perhaps switch it to a Mythweaver's or similar online character sheet.

SakamotoHD

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12193

Again, Comments and critiques are welcome, and asked for.

SakamotoHD

Thorn14

Laughing Hyena

No you cannot have the beautiful shining sword. Even if you rename it the attraction sword.

SakamotoHD

Corrected but please can we not have this editing piecemealed? It takes up to many posts.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: SakamotoHD on April 29, 2013, 08:32:24 PM
Corrected but please can we not have this editing piecemealed? It takes up to many posts.

Well i should be the one doing the editing tips. Right? I only did one. But I do appreciate their feedback.

SakamotoHD

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 29, 2013, 09:23:57 PM
Well i should be the one doing the editing tips. Right? I only did one. But I do appreciate their feedback.

Should and has actually happened are two entirely different things, Since I asked for critque by all, and both commentators instantly pointed to the sword, and nothing else, I wanted to ensure that we weren't going to go through a huge checklist of things. I am new to this, and I am not without patience, but for those who could potentially be reading this, I would not desire for them to see the process of 30+ posts all to make piecemeal small adjustments.

I was not referring to you specifically though, and if I seemed that way, I deeply ask your forgiveness. I am extremely grateful you'll evaluate my CS with a critical eye.

Laughing Hyena

First off people please help him with his average starting gold. He has zero magical items and clearly he didnt spent a single gold peice from what it would be at level 6

You have 16,000 gold. Spend it wisely. Check the website for magical items. Okay? ^_^

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items

Your class features/powers are missing from your sheet as well. Check the fighter sheet and put the name of your powers there.

You have two extra languages along with the common tongue. List them. You can find the languages in the linguistics skill.

You also made this sheet using the and template. we are using pathfinder. As such your skills are wrong in name and you have no ranks spent in skills as well which is 4 per level.

Nor have you allocated two traits for your character. Traits can be from any field but both must be from different fields.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits

So you got your work cut out for you.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Not to mention that you also have the option of selecting two flaws.

And even though we're not using Pathfinder, they can be found

Here Here and Here(Just select Flaws under the type category, then scroll down and click on find, should give you a list of flaws.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 30, 2013, 12:11:42 AM
Not to mention that you also have the option of selecting two flaws.

And even though we're not using Pathfinder, they can be found

Here Here and Here(Just select Flaws under the type category, then scroll down and click on find, should give you a list of flaws.

We are using pathfinder aren't we? You are confusing me and more then likely him now.

Laughing Hyena

Anyway last thing. Who is still here and willing to play this game through?

EroticFantasyAuthor

In the OP it does say all official Wotc material. So that would include the 3.5 SRD. Of course RealmsHelp and DandDwiki would need your approval. I believe Stephanie's overconfident flaw is from DandDwiki.

Pathfinder was created with the intention of people still using their 3.5 material. Flaws really need no adjustments, same with pretty much most items/equipment. The only things from 3.5 really needing adjustments(and minor ones which the conversion guide takes care of simply) are races, classes, skills and some feats.

As far as I know there are no Pathfinder flaws.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Can't wait to get started and of course in for the long haul. Hopefully Dawn and Stephanie will be finished by tonight. Just need to finish their equipment and compare/adjust some prices from 3.5 to their Pathfinder versions(which from what I've seen, Pathfinder pretty much keeps the "old" 3.5 prices, but I still like to check).

I am more than happy to help with any conversions and/or do them for people if needed/desired.  ;D  I have access to all official 3.5 Wotc Books, I will happily copy & paste anything needed.

Also, Hyena, Niki, if there's anything I can do to help with the DMing workload, please ask.

Edit: Dawn's sheet is done

Edit 2: Stephanie's sheet it done. Think I'm good to go.

Yukina

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 30, 2013, 01:00:59 AM
Anyway last thing. Who is still here and willing to play this game through?

Still present and willing.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Teo Torriatte

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sakamoto, if there's anything you need further help with, please let me know. Gladly help.

SakamotoHD

EroticFantasyAuthor

The link is bad, do not have permission to view the page.

SakamotoHD

Laughing Hyena

Hmm so far so good. However I'll point out that your favored class granted you a bonus of one skill point or hit point per level. Since I know the build of fighter you are going for I assume you'd want six more hit points. Beyond that yer good.