Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeramiahh

Name: Jake Keyes
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 173lbs
Hair: Dark brown, short, somewhat messy.
Eyes: Hazel
Other: Small tattoo on left shoulder, a Celtic knot.

Confident and composed, Jake isn't much of an exhibitionist, either, though more so than his wife. He works to push her boundaries into trying things outside the home, while she pushes him to try new things in private; a wonderful combination. He's excited to join this game, because he hasn't seen all of his friends at once since he was a bachelor, and he's always loved a good game of chance, believing he's particularly lucky. Who can blame him, with someone like Molly?
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Haibane

Yay! That's 4 character bios in place - can we start? can we? Huh, huh? *bounces around more, very eagerly*

Sabetha

I'm beginning to worry about you in this game, Haibane.  If this has been any indication, some of the mechanics of this game might take a while for rounds to play out...

But I guess that rp'ing can still be going on around the dice rolling and bidding...stuff, right?

Haibane

Of course... ;D  If I'm too gung ho, just tie me and gag me and put me in the corner.  :P

I note that Xillen hasn't logged onto Elliquiy since the 3rd July.... :( So nothing will happen til he gets back, wherever he's gone...

Sabetha

Well, once you're tied and gagged, why would I want to restrict my access by placing you in a corner?  Unless we're playing that you've been naughty and need a time out...   ;)

But seriously, it's nice to have people so excited about the game.  Please don't feel the need to censor yourself on my part...

Haibane

Oh, the gag only fills one hole, you can amuse yourself with the others, no worries.

I can write long posts while completely immobile and unable to speak anyway :)

I'm keen to see how this game will go, its the only one with more than 3 people in I've been involved in on Elliquiy.

Question Mark

Xillen

My Apologies, I just had a chaotic couple of days behind me, problems with my landlord and all, or I would've updated.

I'll send my profile and house description to CandyLips, and if she agrees to it, I'll post the IC thread.

Welcome to the game, KeikoKitten.

Unfortunately, QM appearantly asked to be banned, so I'm afraid we're one guy short? I'll adjust the main title.

Apologies for the holdups :(

Greetings, Xillen.

Haibane

Hm, I was doing an RP with QM, we actually decided to play our hubby and wife team on the day they met 6 years earlier, it was going OK at first then I asked him to modify his play a bit and next minute I have a long rant PM in my inbox and come here to find Xillen saying he's asked to be removed from the site.

Odd. I wasn't putting much pressure on him or asking too much I don't think.

I'm just confused by his reaction and feel a bit like I've been stupid.

Sorry if I've caused us all a lot of trouble :(

Jeramiahh

From the sound of it, it seemed like a whole bunch of factors piled up, and he probably just snapped at you. I wouldn't get too concerned about it. =P
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Haibane

Hm, well, I still feel partly responsible.

Anyway "I need a man!" so to speak....  :P

Marie Reynolds

Id be willing to join if  there are still spots open?

NickFrenzy

I've been reading most of this thread and I must say that it has caught my eye, much like most of your RPs have, Haibane.

If there's still room for me, I'll give this a shot. Let it be noted though that I'm new to RPs and it may take time for me to adjust and get used to a good style of play.

To be honest, these forums can be quite intimidating.
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Sabetha

Well, I'm not the one who's in charge of this game, but...it is looking for one guy.  I guess if we can get two guys (or one more beyond Nick) there would be room for Marie, too.

My thoughts would be 'the more the merrier', but I don't know how big Xillen wants this to get. 

Marie Reynolds

Well lets hope the limit has not been hit besides this would be a great ice breaker RP for many of the new people.

Haibane

*Trys to work out Marie Reynolds gender* - *gives up and says "Hi!" anyway!*

You don't need an ice-breaker to get into RPing - you just need to jump into your first game and go for it, its what I did!

Idej

Look for a game that interests in the recruitment threads or check around and see if you can jump in on another game.

You just have to look around and find the games the suits your interests.

Anyhow, all that is needed for the rest of the people including myself to get our characters done so that we can get this show on the road.  I am pretty excited myself.

*bounces around a bit*

Sabetha

Oh, good point Haibane.  I'm sorry Marie Reynolds, I was distracted last night and I guess missed a few cues...

Idej

Name:  Joseph Lexington

Height:  5’ 10”

Weight:  154 lbs.

Hair Color:  Dirty Blonde

Eye Color:  Hazel

Figure:  Lean

Joseph is a newly barred Prosecutor for the United States Government.  Though he is new to the job, he is very skilled at what he does and has put 4 of the 5 federal offenders that he had to prosecute behind bars.  He is very devoted to his work, but has sadly put work before his wife, Jaime which has put a tremendous strain in their relationship.  Joseph has been so wrapped up in work that he has ignored Jaime so much that they had to go through a few marriage counseling sessions to try to get their relationship healthy again.

It was during that time that Joseph receives a letter from an old friend who invites both him and his wife over to play a game with a few others along with his wife and his place.  Seeing that this may rekindle their relationship(and his wife making him go), he heads on over with Jaime.

Haibane

@ Joseph Lexington: Oooh... hellooooo *winks* Nice. That's what I like about adult RPing: all the girls are gorgeous and all the guys and soooo tasty :)

Who needs to do a bio now...?

Keikokitten
Xillen
CandyLips - anyone seen Candy around recently? *sigh*

Idej

Oh you know it Haibane.;)

Well, keikokitten has her bio done and it is pretty good.  We just have to wait for her to post here as well and then we have one other couple done.;)

Haibane

Ah, my bad, just Xilly-babe and Candy then. Yay!

Oh, and Nick Frenzy. Or is it Marie? I guess I need to PM you guys and select a husband ;)

And a game thread would be cool, plus I guess an OOC thread as we might need to work a few things out - like the mechanics of actually playing?  ;)

keikokitten

Name: Jaime Lexington

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Figure: Athletic

Jaime was born in Barranquilla, Colombia, but came to live in the United States at an early age after her parents decided to sell their family business. Bright, energetic, and extremely passionate, she fell in love with Joseph during college. Although she majored in biology and was admitted into medical school, her devotion to her husband and her desire to be near him fueled her decision to ultimately become a teacher. Joseph's title was a demanding one and she knew that as his wife she would have to sacrifice many of her own desires to make things work. However, she hadn't counted on his being as busy as he was. He scarcely had any time for her and she was beginning to loose her patience. She often found herself daydreaming about being with other men, or simply leaving Joseph altogether and pursuing her career. Still, she knew that she loved him, and would try to make things work.

Image:
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-16758892.jpg?size=572&uid={74914C23-C5A8-4A4C-B554-B2E76D61C64C}

Haibane

@ Jaime Lexington:

Awww, so pretty! Looks a lovely outgoing girl too! I do like to see character photos, it brings the game to life for me.