End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dez

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

BiTheWay

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity