Fable: Ruling Albion - Need a King or Queen in particular~!

Started by Primarch, October 19, 2013, 10:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Fable: Ruling Albion

Greetings again Heroes, so the threat of the Crawler has come and gone. You have lead Albion through its darkest hour. Keeping your promises to those who put you where you are and your kind rule has earned you the love of the people. Your benevolence was not without a price, the Royal Treasury is utterly depleted and half a million people were killed in the attack on Albion. There are other threats that cannot be forgotten, the Hollow Men plague the people of Mourningwood, Hobbes control the cave network linking Mistpeak & Millfields and rumours have spread of them emerging from the caves at night. Perhaps worst of all the Balverines have grown even bolder, attacking Silverpines and Millfields while also making traveling through Mistpeak Valley too dangerous for traders.

You have already achieved great things, but can you rebuild what has been broken? Can you protect the people that even now cheer your name? Or shall the Kingdom you protected against a threat its people did not even understand succumb to what remains after the Crawler? 

This game is set very shortly after the events of Fable III but set in something of an AU universe where along the way the Hero of Bowerstone gathered allies in the form of other Heroes (one for each settlement in the game to be precise, including Understone from the DLC, and Bloodstone which while didn't appear in the game, seems to still exist as a place in the Lore). The Hero of Bowerstone became King/Queen, while the other Heroes were elected into the leaders of their respective communities, becoming Mayors and Governors. The collection of Heroes now form what might be called a ruling council.

The idea of this game has a couple of elements, firstly the group will discuss how to deal with issues brought up in the daily 'Agenda' which will force the group to try do what is best for the people of Albion while also dealing with what that means for the treasury. I will be GMing the game and will generate a daily Agenda sheet with various matters of state to be discussed by the group before the Hero of Bowerstone makes a final decision on the matter. When a full 'day' is done there shall be a little timeskip and you shall be informed what has changed (or rather what has happened to Albion) due to the decisions made, for better or worst. It is also important to keep in mind, while the Hero of Bowerstone is ultimately making the decisions and responsible for protecting Albion as a whole, the other Heroes are required to look out for what's best for their particular cities. The Hero of Silverpines for instance, is free to add to the daily agenda that pesky Balverine problem. 

While often the group will be sitting in Bowerstone Castle resolving matters of state, I hope for the party to get out and do that Hero thing once in a while, taking the fight to a horde of Hollow Men personally or dealing with some bandits. I would also encourage people to make their own under the table deals to achieve their personal ends. Ultimately this would ideally be an ongoing game with different matters coming up, occasionally threats that are bigger and more important than the day to day matters of state. Perhaps that Reaver will finally do what we're all waiting for him to do. 

For now I shall see what interest there is for a game set in the tongue-in-cheek Industrial-fantasy setting of Fable III. While I intend for the game to be freeform, I have something in mind for the character creation process to provide a means for players to highlight their characters strengths and weaknesses (this will likely involve 'you have X guild seals to spend on abilities'). This will however only serve as a guideline. 

Hero of Bowerstone (King/Queen): Open
Hero of Aurora: Open
Hero of Bloodstone: Open
Hero of Brightwall: Primarch
Hero of Driftwood: Open
Hero of Dweller Camp: Open
Hero of Knothole Island: Reserved for Carlissa
Hero of Mercenary Camp: TheHangedMan
Hero of Millfields: Open
Hero of Mourningwood: Open
Hero of Oakfield: Open
Hero of Understone: Open

So as you can see straight off the bat this game is open to nine players beyond myself. While I'm certainly not against players taking up characters that are not a Hero or a part of the advising council, for the sake of what the game needs to function I prefer if we at least had a Hero of Bowerstone and three or four other Heroes (not counting myself) before we introduce other characters (although I would certainly be delighted to see Ben Flinn or Page make an appearance).

So....yes. If anyone is interested I would be delighted to hear it, if you already know which location you would like your character to be the Hero of feel free to reserve. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions I would also be glad to here. Cheers folks!

Character Creation
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b] <A nickname or moniker the people of Albion know the Hero by>
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b] <This is also the region your character is responsible for>
[b]Current Place of Residence:[/b] <If you wish to select one of the 'canon' potential homes simply name it, otherwise a name a short description will suffice>
[b]Family:[/b] <Your characters family, if any. Feel free to arrange marriage with another player if you are interested>

[b]Appearance:[/b] <A single image of your character here, other images can be placed in a spoiler tag found below>

[b]Weapons:[/b] <The melee & ranged weapon of choice of your character, if they choose to use any. Feel free to select a weapon found in Fable III, select the features of a 'Hero Weapon' or simply describe what he/she uses>
[b]Abilities:[/b] <This section will dictate the abilities & resources of your character, devised by spending Guild Seals. Please see the 'Guild Seals' spoiler tag at the base of this post. Each character has 1000 Seals to spend>

[b]Dog:[/b] <Every Heroes most loyal companion, any information about your Dog here>
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b] <The story of your characters life before becoming a Hero, during the rebellion against Logan, the battle against the Crawler and now>
[spoiler=Other Images]<Any additional images you with to use for your character, if there are none feel free to remove this>

Guild Seals
Guild Seals
Use this section to construct the abilities of your characters. As mentioned above, all Heroes have 1000 seals to spend.

Main Hero Attributes
These dictate your characters raw capability with three main spheres of a Hero, Strength (Melee), Cunning (Ranged) and Will. There are usually physical characteristics that go along with varying degrees of this abilities, a Hero of high Strength tends to develop powerful muscles, heroes of Cunning are taller and Heros of Will glow with mystic runes. Please note, you only need to select one 'rank' from this selection, not everything up to your desired level. A character would purchase Rank I or Rank II, not both to achieve a rank II character.

Hero of Strength
Melee Rank I: 20
Melee Rank II: 60
Melee Rank III: 120
Melee Rank IV: 200
Melee Mastery: 300

Hero of Cunning
Ranged Rank I: 20
Ranged Rank II: 60
Ranged Rank III: 120
Ranged Rank IV: 200
Ranged Mastery: 300

Hero of Will
Will Rank I: 20
Will Rank II: 60
Will Rank III: 120
Will Rank IV: 200
Will Mastery: 300

Hero Magic
The Spell Gauntlets a character can use. Please note at least 'Will Rank I' is required to purchase and use any of these and the higher the rank purchased the larger and powerful the effects will be.

Spell Weaving: 50
Fireball Spell: 1
Shock Spell: 40
Ice Storm: 40
Vortex Spell: 40
Force Push: 40
Blades Spell: 40

Hero Wealth
Hitting a Hobbe with your sword and blasting a Balverine with your Will is all well and good, but a Kingdom runs on wealth! This section works slightly differently. While in general there is a set price for an ability, this section represents a Heroes income in the form of rent from homes owned or profit from business owned. For every Guild Seal placed into one of the traits here a character will generate 1000 gold pieces that may be spent on funding projects in the daily Agenda or other opportunities that arise. Any unspent gold will roll over to the next 'day' when we timeskip to the next period. There is no difference (mechanically speaking) to investing in any, it is merely for flavour and may aid in how people see your character. The Crown will receive a base 100,000 to represent 'taxes.' 

Landowner:
Entrepreneur:
Crime:
Blacksmith:
Pie-Maker:
Lute Player:

Hero Reputation
This section is also a tad different. While in game 'Expression Packs' allow a character to perform certain actions, for this RP they will actually dictate how NPC's respond to the presence or actions of your character. Every character must purchase at least one. Characters with multiple will be seen by the people based on the selection. A 'lover-bully' might be seen as a badboy that excites the ladies, while a 'Joker-Good Parent' might be known for the finest 'Dad Jokes' in all of Albion.

Friendly - The Hero is considered approachable and sociable by the people of Albion: 10
Lover - Tales of the Heroes amorous escapades are gossiped about far and wide: 10
Family - The Hero is one half of one of the most celebrated power couples in Albion: 10
Joker - It is well known that where this Hero travels, the laughter of the people follows: 10
Bully - Not content with picking the wings from insects, this Hero is known to torment the people: 10
Good Parent - The Hero is both a figurative parent figure to the people, and a beloved literal parent: 10
Scary - Despite the valiant defeat of Logan, this Hero is known as 'The Terror of Albion' for a good reason: 10

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Florence

Tentative interest :O I'm curious to see how this goes.

I'm tempted to submit a character for a will-based hero lady.

Possibly a little older than my usual female characters.

Hmm... guess I'll think about it :>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Carlissa

Wow. This is actually the first Fable themes game I've seen on this site. Too bad it takes place in the setting of Fable III though. :/

As for the list of towns, how about Oakfield and Knothole Island to the list? Both have interesting points of interest (Golden Oak and weather problems), so they have potential to form compelling story lines.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AndyZ

Dunno what I'd play but posting interest.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Primarch

Quote from: zenpai on October 19, 2013, 10:30:57 PM
King me!

You got it, although as the most important character in the game I'll be expecting a better app than for other characters. :P

Quote from: Carlissa on October 19, 2013, 11:14:18 PM
Wow. This is actually the first Fable themes game I've seen on this site. Too bad it takes place in the setting of Fable III though. :/

As for the list of towns, how about Oakfield and Knothole Island to the list? Both have interesting points of interest (Golden Oak and weather problems), so they have potential to form compelling story lines.

I can add those.

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on October 19, 2013, 10:32:15 PM
Tentative interest :O I'm curious to see how this goes.

I'm tempted to submit a character for a will-based hero lady.

Possibly a little older than my usual female characters.

Hmm... guess I'll think about it :>

A Will Hero would be great.

Quote from: AndyZ on October 19, 2013, 11:44:33 PM
Dunno what I'd play but posting interest.

Very good!

Primarch

Character template in OP. Please fill in and post here, my own is incoming to give an example!

[/font][/size]

Name: Richard Lancaster
Title: The Bull of Brightwall
Hometown: Brightwall
Current Place of Residence: Brightwall Manor, despite the name the Manor is more like a Castle-Fortress, constructed atop a hill in Brightwall over looking the Academy and Marketplace. Its constructed was funded entirely by Richard's own wealth.
Family: None

Appearance:

Weapons: His weapons of choice are the two handed Hero Hammer 'Godbreaker' and later acquired the pistol 'Briar's Blaster.' His extensive mastery of Melee combat has made his Hammer a particularly potent weapon.   
Abilities:
Melee Mastery: 300 - Even among other Heroes, Richard is one of the finest close quarters combatants in the world.
Ranged Rank I: 20 - Better than your average soldier at least, but against most Heroes Richard makes a poor sharpshooter.
Will Rank III: 120 - Just being able to use Will makes him better than most, but among the Heroes Richard is average.
Force Push: 40 - Though a blast of his Force Push will knock one out of Godbreaker's reach, it provides him some breathing room when the Hollow men are swarming.
Total: 300 + 20 + 120 + 40 = 480

Landowner: 200 (200,000gp per Day)
Entrepreneur: 300 (300,000gp per Day) - Some Heroes can use a gun or spell in ways Richard can only dream, but between his land owning and business enterprise few can compete with Richard in the economic arena.
Total: 200 + 300 = 500

Friendly: 10
Scary: 10 - Beloved friend to his allies and terrible fiend to his foes, Richard holds one hand open in friendship and the other hand a tight fist. Those that fail to repay a loan beware! 
Total: 10 + 10 = 20
Full totals: 480 + 500 + 20 = 1000

Dog: Richard's loyal canine is a Boxer by the name of 'Caesar.' He follows him everywhere.
Personality: Richard is a man of different sides, as the Hero of Brightwall he is a fearless warrior ever ready to charge the enemy be they Logan's Elite Guard, the Balverines or hordes of the Hollow men. At the same time however he appears to have certain expectations of others when it comes to battle. When some rebels attempted to flee the battle of Bowerstone he executed them for their cowardice. As a businessman he invested a small fortune into the Crown to help keep the promises he and the other Heroes made to the various leaders that supported them and to fund an army to protect Albion from the Crawler. At the same time he has aggressive expanded his business empire and has been rather ruthless in dealing with those that have been unable to repay a loan. He has used his wealth to build up the economy of Brightwall and even  smothered out competition, leaving them forced to allow him to buy them out cheaply or face ruin. His particularly ruthless business actions are reserved for businesses he acquires outside Brightwall however.

Backstory:  Richard's father was a Blacksmith in Brightwall, his mother was originally from Oakfield. It was unknown to Richard for most of his life, but through his mother he descends from the Hero of Oakvale which is the source of his Heroic blood. When the Hero of Bowerstone arrived in Brightwall, Richard was entirely unaware of his destiny but was already a renowned business man, owning several stalls in the marketplace and the 'Ye Quill & Quandry' tavern. It was under the Academy in the Reliquary that Richard discovered he was a Hero and unlocked the power flowing in his veins. He acquired the hammer 'Godbreaker' and traveled with Sir Walter Beck and the other Heroes.

As they traveled through Albion (and when he wasn't breaking the backs of his foes with his hammer!) Richard kept an eye out for opportunities to increase his cash flow, knowing a rebellion would be expensive business and they needed all the assistance they could get. Eventually they reached Bowerstone and met Page. The group spent time winning over the hearts of the people and Richard did just the same, donating coin to the poor and performing tasks for others to make their lives easier. Eventually the Heroes saw their ally Major Swift executed by Logan's Elite Guard and knew they had to move fast. Swift's last piece of aide led the party to Aurora, where they discovered the threat of The Crawler and met Kalin, the leader of a community Logan had hid the existence of. When the group returned from Aurora the time had come to launch their attack on Bowerstone.

While Page led the rebels up the western path and Sabine led his Dweller's up the eastern path, Richard was in the group that charged the center. With Godbreaker in hand he smashed aside dozens of Logan's Elite Guard. During the last push against the Castle, Richard saw several rebel soldiers losing heart, drop their weapons and try flee the fighting, he pulled out his pistol and shot them all down. It was not a popular move. Regardless the battle was won and Logan was arrested. The Hero of Bowerstone was crowned and a new era had begone for Albion, an era that started under the shadow of the Crawler. Immediately after the fighting Richard used the confused and panic to his benefit, performing a massive land grab and acquiring great amounts of property.

With the Hero of Bowerstone on the throne Richard returned to Brightwall, his actions during the war had made him a hero to many but especially in his home. He was elected Mayor and has held the position ever since. During he year leading up to the Crawler's attack Richard continued as a loyal ally to the Monarch. There were hard decisions to be made and many of the promises that were kept were aided by his financial contributions to the Royal Treasury. When the Crawler eventually attacked, Richard did what he always did when the Heroes needed to fight. He took up Godbreaker and started fighting. The day was won and the Crawler was killed, if so too was Sir Walter Beck, a loss felt by all. Thought the group had done their best to protect Albion, of the six and a half million people that made up the population of Albion half a million were dead. The treasury was exhausted and the monsters and creatures that inhabited the dark places of Albion had grown confident while the Heroes had focused on the threat of the Crawler. Now there is more work to do and Richard is ready to provide his advice, his hammer and if needs be loan the Crown his coin.   

Primarch

Example up!

If anyone has suggestions for what would make appropriate additions to our selection of abilities/traits feel free to suggest.

Carlissa

Another question: You mentioned that this RP takes place in an alternate universe, where the Hero of Bowerstone gathered other heroes to fight The Crawler. My question is did this gathering of heroes somehow change any of the events of the second half of the game?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For example, maybe the addition of a few heroes in the battle in Bowerstone somehow prevented the death of Walter? Or maybe with the re-appearance of heroes Logan began to train in the ways of the hero as well, and became a hero himself?

And what about the pre-existing heroes that are still alive, such as Garth and Scythe (and perhaps Rose, depending on what ending Fable II had)? Did they have any hand in the battle?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Primarch

Quote from: Carlissa on October 20, 2013, 03:55:38 PM
Another question: You mentioned that this RP takes place in an alternate universe, where the Hero of Bowerstone gathered other heroes to fight The Crawler. My question is did this gathering of heroes somehow change any of the events of the second half of the game?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For example, maybe the addition of a few heroes in the battle in Bowerstone somehow prevented the death of Walter? Or maybe with the re-appearance of heroes Logan began to train in the ways of the hero as well, and became a hero himself?

And what about the pre-existing heroes that are still alive, such as Garth and Scythe (and perhaps Rose, depending on what ending Fable II had)? Did they have any hand in the battle?

As it stands the AU only serves to provide a number of additional 'Heroes' so the group can be on even footing, each get to have their bit of the sunshine and the glory. As opposed to a single Hero (The King/Queen) and everyone else be a 'normal' soldier/warrior/rebel.

QuoteWalter would have still been possessed by The Crawler and thus killed and Logan did not inherit the ability to be a 'Hero' so those two are unlikely
Other characters would be a case-by-case basis, as not all Heroes have long life. Garth would very likely be a very old at this point, perhaps even passed on. Scythe on the other hand might still be around. If there is something in particular you have in mind feel free to contact me.

Carlissa

Quote from: Primarch on October 20, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
As it stands the AU only serves to provide a number of additional 'Heroes' so the group can be on even footing, each get to have their bit of the sunshine and the glory. As opposed to a single Hero (The King/Queen) and everyone else be a 'normal' soldier/warrior/rebel.

Understandable. I guess I was thinking a little too deeply into the matter. xD

I do that a lot...

Quote from: Primarch on October 20, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
Garth would very likely be a very old at this point, perhaps even passed on.

Well, the reason I brought Garth up was that there was actually a Fable book released a year ago that took place after Fable III, and Garth was alive and well. He actually trained the King in Will, and led Albion's army while the King was doing something else.

Not saying that you should take the book into account as canon though. Actually, I would prefer that you don't. It was stupid. Hell, I don't even think anyone considers it canon. I just brought it up because Garth was in it. No need to worry about adding this to the story or anything. Just wanted to point out that Garth was alive is all.

Don't hurt me...

QuoteIf there is something in particular you have in mind feel free to contact me.

Nothing in particular per say, at least at the moment. I could see him coming into the picture if there is a part in the story that involves The Void or something. There's a lot of speculation about Scythe being William Black, so maybe the heroes could dig deeper into that if the time calls for it.

I wouldn't see a need for him to be willingly involved in current day affairs (because if he did, I doubt the events of Fable II and III would have happened the way they did, if they would have happened at all), but maybe the heroes could seek him out for one reason or another.

Primarch

Quote from: Carlissa on October 20, 2013, 04:56:03 PM
Nothing in particular per say, at least at the moment. I could see him coming into the picture if there is a part in the story that involves The Void or something. There's a lot of speculation about Scythe being William Black, so maybe the heroes could dig deeper into that if the time calls for it.

I wouldn't see a need for him to be willingly involved in current day affairs (because if he did, I doubt the events of Fable II and III would have happened the way they did, if they would have happened at all), but maybe the heroes could seek him out for one reason or another.

If I was to bring in Scythe I imagine it would not be in a very important role, I'm more interested in letting the player-characters be the heroes of the story.

Carlissa

Of course. He could be nothing more than a person who has information, or perhaps even a damsel in distress. As I said before, he probably isn't interested in worldly affairs.

Speaking of Scythe, the Northern Wastes would be an interesting place to visit in the RP. Not sure if it could be part of the selection of towns because of how far away it is from Albion, but it could be a place of interest thanks to the Oracle...

Primarch

Quote from: Carlissa on October 20, 2013, 07:33:45 PM
Speaking of Scythe, the Northern Wastes would be an interesting place to visit in the RP. Not sure if it could be part of the selection of towns because of how far away it is from Albion, but it could be a place of interest thanks to the Oracle...

Maybe somewhere down the line, there's a fair bit to take care of down in Albion first. :P

Vaulera

I would be interested in this. I LOVED Fable 1 and enjoyed Fable 2. Wasn't too wild about Fable 3, but I haven't played it. I would be interested in something like this however.

Keelan

Primarch

Quote from: Vaulera on October 20, 2013, 08:58:51 PM
I would be interested in this. I LOVED Fable 1 and enjoyed Fable 2. Wasn't too wild about Fable 3, but I haven't played it. I would be interested in something like this however.

Quote from: Keelan on October 20, 2013, 09:14:55 PM
Holy shit voicing interest!

Very good! At this point I'm looking for character apps so by all means, submit here when you get the chance!

Carlissa

Quote from: Primarch on October 20, 2013, 07:38:07 PM
Maybe somewhere down the line, there's a fair bit to take care of down in Albion first. :P

Alright.

Quote from: Vaulera on October 20, 2013, 08:58:51 PM
Wasn't too wild about Fable 3, but I haven't played it.

How can you be not "too wild" about the game if you haven't played it?

Keelan

Oh, question, in terms of erotic/sexual content in this game, how much should we limit it to for both char-design and IC behavior?  I ask since I tend towards very sexual characters and saw no notable mention about O/Os etc.

Vaulera

I have seen it played, and from the way everything looked, and the direction it seemed to have taken, it didn't make a good impression upon me, so I wasn't too wild about it.

Carlissa

Well, you arn't missing much, unless you REALLY like loading screens and broken combat.

I personally didn't like the direction they went with for Fable II. While I did enjoy the game a lot, I thought that jumping several hundred years into the future from the first game was a bad idea. They took away a lot of what made the first Fable great (or severely dumbed it down), like the level up system, magic, Heroes Guild, character customization, and other things.

I can understand Lionhead didn't want to make Fable II too similar to the first, but I think they went at it he wrong way. Just my opinion though.

Vaulera

Well, I was alright with jumping in time, but they didn't transfer the beauty of what made Fable Fable. There was no running desperately through the dark woods, fending off Balverines. In Fable 1, the humour took a side-element, and was never intended to be obvious, but in Fable 2, they emphasized it more than they needed to. In 3 they went full on dumb, with farting in people's faces, and characters that were intended from day 1 to just be a joke. But enough, this thread isn't the place for these things >.>, it's a recruitment thread, and should be used for that.

zenpai

I wonder the queen could be a hero and if so any takers? I want to make a king with a lot of bastard children but only two heirs. lol
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Primarch

Quote from: Keelan on October 20, 2013, 09:34:46 PM
Oh, question, in terms of erotic/sexual content in this game, how much should we limit it to for both char-design and IC behavior?  I ask since I tend towards very sexual characters and saw no notable mention about O/Os etc.

Albion as a society is pretty comfortable about sex, the big taboo of their society is infidelity. So your character is pretty much free to do what you want and the people under you won't question. Just don't cheat if you are married.

On another note, Knothole Island has been reserved for Carlissa. If any of you wish to reserve a particular location, please say so.

TheHangedOne

I want to be the Hero of the Mercenary Camp.  ;D Gonna boot up my copy of the game, and dress up a character... hehe.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!