World of Darkness (old or new) Craving

Started by Served Cold, October 12, 2009, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayn

hehe, Classy, Raveled.

If Ruby wants to run a game, I'm happy to play a human or vamp...depending on my mood at the time, most likely...
Ons and Offs

Currently looking for RP's, so take a look.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Served Cold on October 17, 2009, 10:00:53 AM
Wow!  I have some personal stuff come up, and when I come back, the thread positively EXPLODES with eagerness.  Joy oh joy!

OK, I did request Vampire, Mage, or Changeling, but it seems that a lot of people are interested in either old or new Werewolves.  Sorry fellas, but that's just not my cup of tea.

If Rubyslippers can be convinced to run with a co-ST, it seems like we have a taker and a stable of players to choose from.  I hadn't thought about a human game, so that could work, but I've never been a fan of hunters, either with a small or large "h."

That being said, where do things stand?

Have you checked out the writeup on stuff of Rubyslipper's material of her campaign world. 

Quote from: Voichin on October 17, 2009, 01:12:58 PM
OK, ladies and gentlemen. It will be my first game as a GM here, but certainly not in my career.

I'm quite willing to start Werewolf:The Forsaken game, set somewhere in South Eastern Europe. The place is good for several reasons:

-Lots of rural areas with dwindling or scarce population.
-Diverse geography. You can climb down from almost 3000 meters to the seashore and then go 1600m up an island in less than 24 hours.
-Abundance of recent military conflicts, remnants from the old regimes, active organized crime...
-Rich historical past. And I don't mean the Ancient Greek only.
- Last but not least, I know the region well, so descriptions will be accurate.

I point to the first quote.  That of the original poster of this thread.   He was not interested in a W;tF game.   So instead of hijacking his thread for trying to get a game going in which he is seeking.  It would be better suited you and others that are bent on a werewolf game.  Create a new thread of recruiting for such a game.   

Voichin

So we should just post second topic about WoD, which would be more inconvenient, but won't be 'hijacking'? I can and it would be even easier to spot, but I don't really think that it is the optimal decision. Imagine a separate topic from me, another from Krysia, another from someone else and other topics that start to fall out of first page. Not practical, Asherah...

Raveled, come on! You should have heard of Europe! It is the place nazies and commies come from. Bad place, I tell ya!
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

Thufir Hawat

In this topic or a new one, I'd like a WtF game ;D!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Voichin on October 17, 2009, 03:43:25 PM
So we should just post second topic about WoD, which would be more inconvenient, but won't be 'hijacking'? I can and it would be even easier to spot, but I don't really think that it is the optimal decision. Imagine a separate topic from me, another from Krysia, another from someone else and other topics that start to fall out of first page. Not practical, Asherah...

Raveled, come on! You should have heard of Europe! It is the place nazies and commies come from. Bad place, I tell ya!

Your missing the point on this.  The original poster that started this thread.  Has named the games of W.O.D.  that he like to play.   I am just stating a simple fact.   I am a long time World of Darkness player,  an my venue of choice has been W;tA an now W;tF.

I am not trying to start an argument or step on anyone's toes.   But it is cheesy to exclude the main person that started this query of establishing a game.   Because it is not the venue he prefers to play in.     An to come back an say that we each should start a thread is nothing more then ludicrous.   

Voichin

OK, if Served Cold feels offended I apologize to him, but I still see posting another topic as impractical.

ONs and OFFs

RubySlippers

Why another topic my setting can include a werewolf or two, well even other supernaturals its effectively neutral ground where those that don't want to play the games of their kind can come, and defend. The vamps were all Unaligned.

And everyone can play a supernatural AND a mortal who is not likely to be a hunter. Think college students, locals and others that are just normal folks who may know after some time the place is just unusual.

I just can't run anything but mortals and vampires, a co-st can handle others.

Senti

Vandren

Depending on setting and set up, I could get into a V:tM game/group, but only oWoD.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: Voichin on October 17, 2009, 03:43:25 PMSo we should just post second topic about WoD, which would be more inconvenient, but won't be 'hijacking'? {. . .} Not practical, Asherah...

Whatever. 

It's called "good manners".  The thread was set up to propose a V:tM, V:tR, M:tA, or C:tL game, not a W:tA/W:tF game.  Now, you've basically cluttered the original poster's thread with meaningless chatter that does nothing to advance the interests that he was trying to set forth or get started.  Basic etiquette and manners suggest that you start a thread for your own idea(s) rather than taking over someone else's.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

ReijiTabibito

Well, I'd have to dig out my books, but I'm interested in an old M:tA game.   Though if we go in another direction, I might just want to play a mortal (one with sorcery, though).

Kayn

Gods, i feel so young...only ever played New WoD... :-[
Ons and Offs

Currently looking for RP's, so take a look.

Served Cold

I did look over the details of Ruby's campaign, but my understanding was that she wouldn't be available to storytell that particular campaign without a co-ST.

Any by the way, I'm not offended by "hi-jackings" if people want to springboard from here to a Werewolf game.  If my post leads to other folk finding a game that entertains them, good for them!

Voichin

Now that we found out how bad my manners are and that the OP doesn't mind that :) may I ask if someone is up for storytelling a nWoD MtA?

ONs and OFFs

Krysia

Quote from: Voichin on October 20, 2009, 05:02:04 PM
Now that we found out how bad my manners are and that the OP doesn't mind that :) may I ask if someone is up for storytelling a nWoD MtA?

It still might be better for you to make your own thread for that. Not everyone will look here to find out you want a nwod mta game. If you make your own thread then you'll get people who are interested in just that looking over the thread. As it stands the Subject of this thread is wod old or new, not just mta.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Served Cold on October 20, 2009, 02:29:28 PM
I did look over the details of Ruby's campaign, but my understanding was that she wouldn't be available to storytell that particular campaign without a co-ST.

Any by the way, I'm not offended by "hi-jackings" if people want to springboard from here to a Werewolf game.  If my post leads to other folk finding a game that entertains them, good for them!

Well as fun as it sounds I can't Storytell my characters and have fun so I was thinking one player could do that and I handle the rest. But I can only do vamps and mortals since those are the books I have.