Ultimate JLA, DC comics game, LGTBD characters welcome

Started by VoluptuousVixen, February 08, 2015, 04:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vatovie

And you know John likes his women at least sort of crazy.   ;)

Etherealgirl

vatovie

Swordsman18

Player Name: Swordsman18

Superhero/villain: Starfire

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Base of Operations: Watchtower

Powers:
Tamaranean Physiology: Starfire's alien physiology constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy.

Energy Absorption: She can also absorb the ultraviolet radiation from other life forms. She once used this application of her power to weaken a group of Kryptonians who otherwise require ultraviolet radiation to maintain their superhuman abilities.

Flight: Which leaves a distinctive energy contrail behind, looking as if it is coming directly from her hair. Starfire has also been stated to have flown light years through space in short amounts of time.

Starbolts: The solar absorption experiments performed on her by the alien Psions granted her the amazing power and ability to channel and project that same energy into destructive blasts called "starbolts". Starfire also has the power and ability to unleash all her stored energy into a pseudo nova blast. It is suggested to be as hot as the sun itself and so only uses this in dire situations.

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Strength[8]

Lingustic Assimilation: She is also capable of assimilating other languages through physical contact with another person. She learned English by kissing Dick Grayson

Weaknesses:

Allergic to Metallic Chromium

Weak against psychic attacks

Naive to Earth culture and practices

History:

Once in line to be queen of her planet of Tamaran, her entire race was betrayed by her sister Komand'r who told the Citadel of their planetary defenses. Quickly her planet was overrun by those from the Citadel where she was placed into slavery with her sister being her owner. For countless years, her sister tortured her and kept her restrained for much of her waking life. All of this was due to her possessing the abilities of the royal family while her sister did not. This lack of power meant that even though Komand'r was older, she would still not get the throne.

Before this point however, the two sisters had a relatively good relationship. Yet with Kori's growing powers, jealousy grew in her heart. A Citadel spy offered her a deal to stay in power and she took it. Thus she enslaved her sister as her job in the new regime was to minimize the threat Kori could pose to them. However, no one could have predicted the energy Kori stored while in captivity. Eventually she blasted her way out of where they kept her for several years of her adult life. In desperation all she could do was to run to the nearest planet of intelligent life. Soon she came upon Earth, crash landing there in an alien craft.

The Justice League saved her from her pursuers as well as help her strike back against them. Soon after that she used her understandings of good and evil on Earth to stand with fellow costumed heroes. Not having an identity on Earth, it allowed her to be a heroine full time fighting against evil as she encountered it.

Activity: A member of the Justice League, she has been looking into the Event in depth, trying to discover just where this telepathic image came from and how she could help. Still unable to return to her own planet. She understand the plight of someone who has lost theirs.

Equipment: None

D12

Ya'll are just gonna make me regret not playing Raven instead of Dr. Fate aren't yah?

My first instinct was actually Zatanna Zatara, but with there being a Constantine, and my own feelings that Zatanna can do better than John, I thought may someone else. Raven is and has been my favorite DC character; just, everything about her. Leaving behind the only culture she's ever known to defend a world she's never known from an evil that everyone says is a part of her...

So I thought of Doctor Fate; Kent Nelson originally, but I always find it awkward to play boys if things get sexual, and Doctor Fate has been a woman so, and plus with he grittier theme Linda minus Eric seemed more natural than Inza minus Kent.

Quote from: mia h on February 15, 2015, 10:59:08 AM
And if Linda Strauss is about is she bringing this little guy along?  ;D
Petey adorable; but given that the gates of hell have juuust opened, maybe we can find him In-Game ;3
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

TheVillain

So, I have to ask. Any word on when we're getting this shin-dig going?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Darth Deadpool

Poor Barry is gonna be so confused; he's just now really getting his head around the concept of aliens, but magic too? XD He's a man of science, and magic is just gonna go right over his head lol
I'm back, and currently looking!

My Requests

F-List

TheVillain

Even if he'll soon have to deal with science from centuries in the future.

The amusing part is that Quickdraw is going to be just fine with magic. Because he honestly can't tell the difference between magic and most science anyway. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

D12

Someone should grab Abara Kadabra and really complicate things.  ;D
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

TheVillain

I think it's safe to say that if Despero isn't stopped that future won't happen.

Batman4560

Quote from: D12 on February 15, 2015, 10:03:08 PM
Someone should grab Abara Kadabra and really complicate things.  ;D

Boo! Someone might as well play K.G. Beast...

D12

Quote from: Batman4560 on February 15, 2015, 10:27:28 PM
Boo! Someone might as well play K.G. Beast...

Awh. I love the Flash Rogues. Abara isn't my favorite (That's probably Captain Cold) but they're all great.
I love the fact that in Flash comics the Future is this place where people are so bored they come back to the past to just do something interesting.

mia h

Player Name: mia h
Superhero/villain: Bombshell
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Base of Operations: Miami

Powers:
With the dilustel skin covering her body Bombshell is able to access the Quantum Field for her superhuman abilities which give her the strength to lift in excess of 100 tonnes, the ability to fly at Mach 3 and project blasts of Quantum energy. Bombshell also has demonstrated considerable control over electromagnetism and is able to produce localized EMP waves powerful enough to scramble unshielded electronics and human brains, government scientist have theorized that with enough practice Bombshell may be able to control electromagnetism at the atomic level.
Bombshell's metal skin makes her practically impervious to damage from conventional weapons and gives her the ability to absorb all forms of energy

Weaknesses:
Bombshell can only access her powers when encased in her metal skin. And while Bombshell's ability to absorb energy is theoretically limitless, if she absorbs too much power then she can briefly be pushed into the Quantum Field causing to make an involuntary time jump.

History:
Amy Allen is an Army Brat and the youngest daughter of General Henry Allen who gave all of his children a simple choice in life college or the Army. But as Amy was never the greatest student and with college looking more remote with every passing lesson (and failed test) Amy jumped before she was pushed enlisting at the first opportunity. Joining the Army created a dramatic turnaround for Amy who changed from being a slacker to one of the hardest working members of her unit, making her father very proud in the process. The change in Amy made her father start to pull a few strings for his daughter and Amy ended up being assigned to a high profile weapons research program.
During the preparation of a weapons test there was a catastrophic accident when an experimental bomb casing exploded leaving four people dead and fragments of the casing embedded in Amy. The metal bonded with Amy giving her the ability to access the Quantum Field.
Officially the weapons program was closed along with a medical discharge for Amy however the project is now continuing as a black budget operation. Amy is free to publically use her powers but she works closely with a team of scientist looking to better understand her abilities and reason why she was the only one who survived the accident.

Appearance without costume:

Costume:

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Batman4560

I think it's time for an OOC. What do you guys think?

vatovie

VoluptuousVixen

Etherealgirl

VoluptuousVixen

Hey guys, had  a crazy day at work tonight, but I finish early tomorrow. So il ge those first two threads up.

Thank you for baring with me.

TheVillain

Apologies if I jumped the gun a little, save us a bit of time with the storyline.

Etherealgirl

Etherealgirl

Of course now I need to know where my character is at the moment. O.o

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Etherealgirl on February 18, 2015, 07:43:18 AM
Of course now I need to know where my character is at the moment. O.o

Same here. And hopefully mine is somewhere near Harley ;)

Etherealgirl

VoluptuousVixen