Some D/s ideas, Incest also a keen interest (M for F)

Started by SoulDadda, July 04, 2014, 10:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulDadda

Hi everyone,

Well I am slowly but surely ingratiating myself into the community and getting a feel for how things work. As you can tell, I am quite a new member so would appreciate if I have any failings of etiquette that you forgive me as I learn more about how to get the best out of what seems to be a wonderful community.

I've invested the energy to put a couple of D/s ideas down that I would really like to explore with a suitably like-minded woman. Your thoughts or comments or willingness to build a fantasy world surrounding these or other scenarios would be greatly appreciated.

Above and beyond the D/s scenario, I also very much enjoy the incest genre, and would be very keen to explore some Daddy/daughter or Brother/sister. As you can imagine these would have some component of D/s to them but would have a more pronounced focus on unconditional love and trust.

Well here's my scenarios, I'd love some feedback and will expand on this when I get the time and inclination.

A tropical prison

I am an extremely successful businessman, somewhat of an enigma despite my vast wealth, my business interests being many and varied allowing me to stay out of the spotlight. I have property interests across the globe, including my own tropical island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, inaccessible except by boat or helicopter. It's my own personal oasis and my escape from the responsibilities that face me on a daily basis.

Over the years, I have developed a harem of beautiful young women who reside on the island, many of which know of no other life then what they have experienced on the island. They have been raised on the island, bred specifically to service my wants and desires. Their every want and need is catered for, their days spent cavorting in the ocean, sunning themselves on the white sand or taking advantage of any manner of other activities. Their childhood is idyllic, their role models the older girls who teach them their place, advise them of their place in the world and that my every desire is to be fulfilled.

You are a shy girl, your beauty, even amongst this beautiful group is truly astounding, as you have not quite reached an age that is of an interest to me, you have had little to no interaction with me, you fade into the background in a mixture of awe and fear when you are in my presence.

We can talk about how to commence this role if it could be of interest to you.

The Captains of Industry

I have amassed a vast wealth, as much a result of my ability to foster relationships with those that can advance my interests as for my business acumen. I am holding my annual black tie dinner, 12 of the most powerful politicians and businessman will be attending my opulent penthouse apartment in the most luxurious building in the city.

As is now tradition, this will be an intimate gathering with the finest food and wines, every culinary delight catered for with no expense spared.

My personal staff has been dismissed for the evening, the only staff on call is the chef in the kitchen preparing the meal for my guests and I.

You have been hired for the evening to be the waitress for the evening, you will be tasked with catering to my guests every whim. What hasn't yet been explained to you is the reason for the massive remuneration afforded to you is that my guests every whim will be a little more risque then the general waitress duties you have previously been tasked with.

SoulDadda

I thought I better put some thought into some of incest pairings, my all time favourite is Daddy/daughter but Bro/sis is a very close second.

I think what it is that I most enjoy is the inherent trust and unconditional love that can be built upon with these types of roles. I like being able to build the closeness and the already present feeling of love and affection that is inherent with this type of dynamic and building it to a crescendo that is the romantic pairing of the two.

I like to have lots of affection, soft caressing, a natural progression of the physical from the chaste kiss on the cheek, the lingering touch on the skin of the arm, through the more intimate kiss on the lips then ultimate consummation of the desire.

All the while building the depth of affection, the recognition that their love for each other does not allow them to be the father and daughter or brother and sister that society expects them to be.

I also like it if we are able to express that love in a way that our friends and family sometimes question just how close we are, whilst protecting ourselves by keeping our secret to ourselves.

We can build on the scenarios to match each of our desires and wants at the time, it's mainly the feel and progression within this genre that I really enjoy. So I really hope to hear from you if my ethos matches up with yours!

SoulDadda

Bumping as I'm back on board with the site and looking to engage with some imaginative people.

Really focused on incest pairings but happy to discuss other dynamics.