Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

"I suspect Josietta! Dose no one else see what she did to her sheep? She was brushing them! For one thing, it shows up my flock! And it would help for a speedier passage through a wolfy gut." Eden shakes her head and says in a conspiratorial whisper, "And this morning, she was serving bacon! Everyone knows humans are meant to taste like pork - and poor Kaz was missing great lumps! She was trying to feed the leftover evidence to me and Mar!"   

Autumn Sativus

After being nursed back to proper mind by Trieste, Saffron returns to the gathering point, noticing that the voting is taking place once again.

Unable to shake the vivid vision that she had from the mushrooms, she settles upon voting for Rhapsody to be lynched. She had some information from someone important aside from just her vision that the woman was not as she seemed.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rhapsody

So you brought me around to your way of thinking... and now you're going to try and have me hanged as a thank you?  I see how you work now, Saffron
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch me if you like, dear friends, but you'll be passing up the opportunity to kill off one of the beasts. How many peasants must die at the fault of the cursed beings before we can trust each other and live our lives once again? To protect the rest of you, I'd die if I must, but it would be a much better choice to take out the furry being that killed our neighbor Kaz!
Us against the world

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Saffron - 2 votes: Greenthorn, Rhapsody
  • Emmaline - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Scott - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Eden
  • Rhapsody - 1 vote: Saffron
  • Kipoc
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Desan
  • Eden
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Kipoc, Marguerite, Trieste, Desan, Josietta, Scott, Avi, Daylily, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Elunari, Emmaline, Galatine, Ladysky, Mannik, Ryieahha, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Emmaline

-snorts and starts rather furiously weeding her flower beds- Just because a girl goes off into the fields to gather herbs for sachets and teas, hardly makes her a werewolf!

-starts thinking over the villagers one by one, wondering who wasn't as they seemed-

Marguerite is as likely a killer as any.

-shrugs and goes back to her weeding-

Avi

Avi looks at Saffron for a long moment before sighing and nodding.  "Alright... I'll have to trust your judgement for now.  BUT... do not betray my trust.  Rhapsody is my vote."

Quote from: Emmaline on May 28, 2009, 02:25:28 PM
-snorts and starts rather furiously weeding her flower beds- Just because a girl goes off into the fields to gather herbs for sachets and teas, hardly makes her a werewolf!

-starts thinking over the villagers one by one, wondering who wasn't as they seemed-

"Aye, paranoia will get us nowhere fast."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Autumn Sativus

Saffron nods to Avi, her look still solemn as she thanks him for the trust. "I assure you, I do not lie. Whether it comes out today or in the future, should we all have one, it will be shown that she is an awful creature."
Us against the world

Josietta

Josi gasps and frowns at Eden. Obviously hurt by the woman's accusations. She looked to Miss Mar and then to Eden again.

"Did you hear her? She thinks I would do that! I would never hurt you Mistress! I don't have the guts to kill anyone let alone feed parts of one to my family! The idea of it makes me sick. I didn't .. i couldn't..."

She sniffles a little and looks back at Eden and frowns more, her stomach turning in knots.

"You were part of my family. At least I thought you were!"

Josi looked back at Miss Mar and gave her a hug then ran off to her hut.

"Can't trust anyone these days!"

Peeking back out of her hut she looks around and then nods to Saffron as well.

"She seems a little off. Maybe she's the killer and is having visions because she was eating on Kaz's drunken corpse. Mix that with those mushrooms and its a bad combo... the whole drugs and alcohol bit."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Saffron shakes her head a little and sighs. "You're passing up the opportunity to rid ourselves of one of the cursed ones. Would a wolf really cloud their judgment in such a way by eating mushrooms? Would they even affect the stomach of one of them? Heck, they'd probably end up breaking out in fur spots and telling us what they really were..."
Us against the world

Rhapsody

Quote from: Saffron on May 28, 2009, 03:06:36 PM
Saffron shakes her head a little and sighs. "You're passing up the opportunity to rid ourselves of one of the cursed ones. Would a wolf really cloud their judgment in such a way by eating mushrooms? Would they even affect the stomach of one of them? Heck, they'd probably end up breaking out in fur spots and telling us what they really were..."

Or would they take the mushrooms, then cite that as proof that they're more human than human for this reason and that reason?  You werewolves sure are a tricky lot.  You still have my vote.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Rhapsody on May 28, 2009, 03:10:38 PM
Or would they take the mushrooms, then cite that as proof that they're more human than human for this reason and that reason?  You werewolves sure are a tricky lot.  You still have my vote.
You place the blame upon me so that the other's judgment will be fogged by your accusations. I know what you really are, Rhapsody.
Us against the world

Marguerite

Marguerite shook her head at what was going on around. Barely two days go by before people start accusing hut mates and even their flesh and blood. To hear Eden's vote made her wonder because maybe Eden had something to inform the group knowing Josi was bunking in their hut for now. Now to hear the accustation from Emmaline made her narrow her eyes at her, wondering if she may have been the one to steal her silverware. "If you say I am likely a killer then it could be as you as well Emmaline for any one of us could be a killer. However, I was with my sheep and in my hut, how about you?," she asked. If Saff was a wolf, she would not have risked herself to be outed by her own words but even the most unlikely could be the killers.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Greenthorn

You know...I just thought of something.  I was running around saying -I- had inside information -last game-.

*eyes Saffron and Desan*

One or both of you are werewolves.  People with knowledge would not make it too public because the wolves would make them a target!!!

Ryieahna

Ryieahna knew whom she didn't trust.  Trieste  There was no way somebody could have gotten that many votes in the election without bribing or being aligned with somebody.  To be honest she should ask to lynch the other two front runners as well.  She sighed and continued collecting rocks.

pianoman7117

Something just doesn't seem right based on the people who were being voted to be sheriff, it just doesn't seem to make sense, so I'm going to have to change my vote to "Trieste."

Nadir

Eden clears her throat and tugs GT to a side. "Opstay atchingway ethay olvesway osay oselyclay, orway ouyay aymay endway upway obbledgay! Constant vigilance!"

Greenthorn

Quote from: Eden on May 28, 2009, 03:23:11 PM
Eden clears her throat and tugs GT to a side. "Opstay atchingway ethay olvesway osay oselyclay, orway ouyay aymay endway upway obbledgay! Constant vigilance!"

*bites her lip*

Crap!

*runs into her cottage and leaves the sheep outside*

Autumn Sativus

Saffron watches Greenthorn and Eden curiously. "Speaking in tongues now?"
Us against the world

Yomamaween

Quote from: Saffron on May 28, 2009, 03:06:36 PM

Yoma peers up from her garden, hearing the discussion of mushrooms.  She gazes into her garden seeing not the slightest evidence of mushrooms.  She licks her lips. "You've heard the legends...The wolves are powerful...immune beasts.  Would a mushroom even react with the stomach of a beast?"  She questions aloud. She looks at the carrots peaking from the soil and reaches down, plucking one from the soil.

She uses the hem of her skirt and brushes away the dirt.  "You can trust a Carrot not to hurt you...but with the curse of the angels on mushrooms...I'll never eat them...no true lover of god would eat such as the angel of death!" She scowls, curling her lip

"Why would I turn my back on those who can observe when my back is turned.  My fellow villagers all have an opinion...I apologize, Saffron,  But I can see the evidence."

She looks down and nibbles on her carrot.  "It may be best to see an apothecary on Wolfsbane seeds"

Nadir

Eden narrows her eyes at Saffron. "Eavesdropper!"

Autumn Sativus

I was not eavesdropping. You're standing right in front of me, how could I not hear you, and your crazy tongues...
Us against the world

Galatine

Galatine wonders at the foolishness of this exercise. Werewolves didn't exist after all. Still, the murderer needed to be caught and punished. The problem was there wasn't enough evidence, simply a lot of blood, a very gruesome corpse, and a sheep that had wandered in. Nothing solid. So then since voting was mandatory, it would be best to vote for someone who had no chance of being lynched.

"Sorry for this Pianoman, but until more evidence comes up as to the real murderer I am going to vote for you."

pianoman7117

Piano smiles at Galatine, "I understand, would make sense to try to keep the target off of you not to make anyone mad and create sides...However Rhapsody is certainly concerning me...all I've seen her do so far is make accusations.."

mannik

"I vote for Trieste to be lyched! Look at the evidence! There are six wolves, she had five votes only because she cannot vote for herself. One of those votes is from Saffron, whom it would seem you all agree is one of the furry bighters."

"I also suspect Rhapsody, wich would mean Trieste had TWO votes from suspected wolves."

*Points an accusing finger at Trieste and brandishes his silverware tipped pitch fork.*

"I am amost certain she is one of the beasts!"