News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My 5 favorite people here so far

Started by Paradox, May 21, 2008, 12:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Being an infant in the realm of Elliquiy, I have required a bit of aid in my short time here.

5 people have treated me better than I could have hoped for, or deserved.

Those 5 are (not in any particular order besides #1)--

-Sherona
-Greenthorn
-Cherri Tart
-Elvi
-Bliss

(Shadowz, ChinaDoll {a fellow newbie}, and Kalen have also been quite friendly.)

Thank you all for making my first few days here so wonderful. I'm serious.

Mostly importantly, thanks again to Sherona.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Greenthorn

*giggles and blushes*

Thanks Joe!!

As for my 5 favorite...impossible!! 

I have many more than 5 favorites and certainly wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by forgetting to list them.

Trieste

*can't sleep, wanders in and peers*

Yeah... anyone who's been here more than a week... a day ... heck, sometimes an hour! wouldn't be able to choose only five. You may as well ask people to pick five most beautiful stars from the heavens. *grins* I know I couldn't do it.

Tom

Quote from: Trieste on May 21, 2008, 01:57:11 AM
You may as well ask people to pick five most beautiful stars from the heavens. *grins* I know I couldn't do it.

I'd definently go with Altair, Castor, Chi Cygni, Betelgeuse and Deneb.

Moondazed

Joe, perhaps just putting up a thread thanking the people who were helpful to you would have been a better idea :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Vekseid

My five favorite people 'here' I all know from long before Elliquiy began. They're close friends and only one of them is very active here.

But yeah, I dislike 'favorite person' topics. There are a lot of wonderful people here and I don't like to see anyone feeling left out or disparaged.

Shadowz

You’re too sweet Joe *smiles*

I have been helpful?….*flickers of bemusement on her face* that doesn’t sound like me Joe… doesn’t sound like me at all *grins and wanders back to the dark corners*

I haven’t been here long myself but have come to know a handful of people quite well and happy to call each of them a friend… and as my time on E increases i hope to increase these as well

Just remember, a stranger is just friend you have yet to bum a free drink from

Elvi

Flattered as I am Joe, I couldn't begin to say who are my 'favourites' here.
So many different people that I like here for so many different reasons.

Some to roleplay with, some as personal friends, some a mixture as both and some for the ....well.... you get the picture?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Quote from: Tom on May 21, 2008, 02:35:37 AM
I'd definently go with Altair, Castor, Chi Cygni, Betelgeuse and Deneb.

See, I'd definitely have Altair on the list, and possibly Betelgeuse, but Sirius is a must for me, as is Polaris. Also, Sol. Good olds Sol, and perhaps Vega- Oh damn, that would be too many.

I think Elliquiy, like the sky, is too full of beautiful shining stars for me to limit to just five.

But 'favorite'ness notwithstanding, I thank you Joe for the lovely sentiment intended through this post - I'm glad I had a chance to make the beginning of your time with us extra shiny. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

I wanted to post lest we forget  Zubenelgenubi, a beautiful double star to the northwest of scorpius.  And while i agree that i'm not fond of favorite peoples posts, it really was a well meant sentiment, Joe.  If i was to actually post mine it would read something like this...

Past members of E
present members of E
future members of E
Family and friends of members of E
Justin Timberlake (who has yet to join, but i keep sneaking into his house and leaving notes on his pillow with the sites address ;))
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Was that you?   :-*

I'm already a member... shhhhh.

Moondazed

Justin Timberlake?!!!!  If he joins I'm moving to Canada!  *stomping off in a huff*

*giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Bliss

I more like the idea of Justin Timberlake joining but pretending not to be himself, so that he can then fan-roleplay himself in games... XD
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Remind me to start a thread called 'Dick in a Box' later today.

Elvi

Didn't you know he's already on?
jerry Halliwell is as well, they play together in mutual ego masterbation...
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

...I would SO watch that. They are pretteh!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Moondazed

I feel the need to apologize to those in Canada, I meant nothing derogatory by my comment *giggle*

Moondazed

Mmmm... gotta love watching males engaged in mutual ego masturbation :P  Well... mutual any kind of masturbation, really *purr*

Bliss

*gigglefit* Moon, sweetie... Geri Halliwell is the redhead form the Spice Girls!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

She also put out a solo album which I totally adore. "SCREAM if you wanna go fastaaaaaar!"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

wait - My Justin is already RPing here?  and why hasn't he PMed me for a game? i am so bereft! *throws self on bed and weeps copiously*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Ah, shhhh... ce n'est rien, ma cerise. Il t'adore, je ca sais!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*hugs Bliss* Vous pensez vraiment ? Il m'a envoyecette carte agreable pour la Saint-Valentin...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Mais mon Cerise, j'ai te demande pour une autre 'thread' plusiers fois, depuis mon retour!   :P

Moondazed

I know, I was being funny :P  *skulking off, having failed*