Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

The cost of such a high temperature would be me turning down my own internal iciness to chilly depths.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

On days when the temperature is that high, the most I try to wear is a simple cotton bed-sheet as I relax in an air-conditioned room playing with words.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Such days make me wish I never had my moat drained. Damn these modern times! Although I could still implement my devilish scheme of having the world's largest (and maybe only? or does the not-so-much-used one in the banning room count? :P) blue jello pit.. 'twould be a most excellent way to surround my abode. Hmm...
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

Has anyone seen my goat? I think I lost him.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Mordred

*Looks down at the wool coat, guiltily* Umm.. I think I heard a few faint baaing sounds out up on that hill.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Warns that an invitation to chat may well end up being temptation disguised as innocent conversation.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*Squints as he ponders that innocent yet tempting thought.. warily glancing at those thoughts that drift free and form for a moment a faint bubble above before they pop, sending their tiny particles to be forever lost in the air.*
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

*surreptitiously gathers said drifting thought particles and ties them in a corner of her handkerchief, knowing they are less lost than anyone might think.*

Mordred

*Eyes shift left.. then ultra slowly roll back to the right.. as he now plots to swipe that tied little bundle.. knowing those captured tendrils would make both an intoxicating and very tasty brew, once soaked in the proper heated liquid.*
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Notes your shifty eyes, marking them as they move, and tucks the handkerchief safely into her corset, tightening the laces with a beguiling smile.

Mordred

*Sends silent whispers of shadow through the air, watching as they float unseen by most eyes.. until those wickedly naughty bits of darkness soak into the stretched laces.. hearing their sighs of pleasure as they work their magic.. loosening those tied threads.. suddenly realizing this task actually surpasses the sought goal.. yet onward, those dark wisps venture.. becoming one with the lovely bindings.*
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

*Feels her stays suddenly, slightly more loosened and shivers at the strange feeling that something is amiss... something so subtle, as though a separation has occurred, like whey slowly separating from curdled milk.*

Mordred

Ohhh, the thing about shadow, once it's appetite is whet, the dastardly little flows tend to forget the pact they so eagerly made. When those wayward flows detect the sweet potions that have those dark red hues, it takes a vampire of ancient times to reel back in those naughty dark swirls. Thankfully, such an event didn't occur during this most crucial moment as those lovely little laces seemed to have a mind of their own.. ah but shadow still sticks out it's tongue as the leather strands pretend to struggle back and forth until the fanged creature clears his throat, suddenly smiling at the luscious one.. still quite determined to attain that precious little bundle of thoughts to soak and sip.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The laces of her stays seem to pulse with life as they loosen further, then constrict - making it much more difficult to breathe, and though her mind is given to flights of fancy, she imagines not a whit of the reality that ensues, instead she writes the whole bundle of sensations off to her own overreaction to his propinquity, and those intoxicating sapphire eyes; once her faculties begin to return, she slides her left hand upwards along the brocade of her corset, to that precious knot of cloth and reassured that it is still in her possession, flashes another smile in his direction.

Mordred

Sensing this bundle of warmth wrapped so perfectly inside a wrapper of soft fabrics that tie around by a set of shadow-infused laces.. is slowly becoming suspicious.. this one with fangs decided to wait. Only so the threads that caress shift slightly don't make his their intentions so obviously known as he plots smiles in her direction.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

This silent exchange is interrupted by the sudden, piercing wail of a night bird, which startles her as it echoes through the clearing, and she jumps, clutching quickly at his shirtfront; as realization dawns, she chuckles and glances up at him through her lashes, "I'm sorry, I seem to be a little skittish tonight."

Mordred

I once considered the idea of shrinking myself down to minuscule proportions, then somehow hitching a ride with a tiny drop of blood.. to sail those turbulent but ohhhh so damn wonderful seas inside a sweet set of veins.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Holds Snoopy out at arms length and admires his little wee tail.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Ah, but have you checked out the length of Snoopy's front little nail?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Mordred gets a nasty letter in the mail for being pervy with Snoopy.  :P
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Would you believe me if I told you there was once a little kid who burned some paper ('cause it seemed like a cool idea at the time) in his 'Peanut's Garbage Pail'.. both setting off the house fire alarm and putting a burn spot on his bedroom carpet? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I would have to wonder...if that little kid felt some "pain" in his back end for pulling such a stunt.  ;P

Mordred

He did gain a question after being found with a glass of water in hand, denying any knowledge as steam poured from the pail.. later pleading guilty.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The main point of the story would be then, to not lie, and just fess up when caught blue handed?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Anesa

...or, (lol) if and when you decide to burn some paper in your trash can, make sure you do it outside...preferably in the rain.  :D