Man uses sandwich to assault girlfriend

Started by King_Furby, November 19, 2008, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

Usually when I go to Subway, I stop there for food to take home.  So I'll get like.. 3 meal deals and it's always like... $20 or something.. That's 3 footlongs, and the chips or cookies, drinks, and a kids meal? 

Chris Brady

Me?  I'm very happy with my 6 inch.

SUB, SUB!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

ShrowdedPoet

When I go I get a six inch meal deal and usally eat there.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Will

Bah!  A pox on Subway!  They should pay their employees more; maybe then they'll make a decent sandwich!
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

The Overlord

Quote from: Will1984 on November 24, 2008, 04:26:47 PM
Bah!  A pox on Subway!  They should pay their employees more; maybe then they'll make a decent sandwich!

LOL, Quiznos FTW

Will

Quote from: The Overlord on November 24, 2008, 04:36:32 PM

LOL, Quiznos FTW

Arrgh!!!  Too expensive.  Frackin' delicious, though!  Quizno's sub, and soup FTW!  They have great soup.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

The Overlord

Quote from: Will1984 on November 24, 2008, 04:38:02 PM
Arrgh!!!  Too expensive.  Frackin' delicious, though!  Quizno's sub, and soup FTW!  They have great soup.

Yeah if the Quiz was a little less costly I'd eat there more, but man, that black angus steak sub and chicken noodle soup...  8)

Stattick

I always have the footlong from Sub... the small ones just aren't satisfying. But I usually don't get anything else at the same time, except for a large diet drink... cause handling those footlongs is thirsty work.

You know, I don't like Quiznos. Good concept that failed in execution IMO. See, in my experience, the "toasting" gets the bread sorta warm, makes the cheese a little melty, and is just warm enough to start raising some grease off the meat. But it's not enough to actually make it hot, and then when you put those cold veggies on it, all you've got is a lukewarm sandwich. Call me weird, but damnit, give it to me hot, or give it to me cold. Don't give me lukewarm food. *bleh*

Besides, most of the their sauces are nasty - they're either really sweet, dijon, horseradishy, creamy, or some combination of the above. *bleh*

Quizys does have good soup though.
O/O   A/A