Thread shielding suggestion

Started by DutchSpawn, August 26, 2012, 12:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchSpawn

Hello Staff of Elliquiy,

I would like to suggest to shield a complete section for the unapproved.
I just saw a topic which had a new post, containing pictures that are not PG-13 approved.
These pictures were in a spoiler, but still visible to the unapproved.

I do see that you take care of that it stays PG-13, but some of these pics were rather bad.
Perhaps it is an idea to move the Role Playing Request section to the adult section?
Or disallow pictures to be posted on there, even if they are in spoilers?

I was rather shocked to see this in a public area.

Signed,

Dutch

Oniya

I'm not sure if you have access to the 'Report to Moderator' button, but that sort of situation would be an excellent use for it.  If not, would you mind giving me a link to the thread in question so that I can have the staff review it?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DutchSpawn

Quote from: Oniya on August 26, 2012, 01:00:14 PM
I'm not sure if you have access to the 'Report to Moderator' button, but that sort of situation would be an excellent use for it.  If not, would you mind giving me a link to the thread in question so that I can have the staff review it?

No this is not there for unapproved people.
Clicky for the thread
this is the one

Oniya

Thanks for that.  With the sheer number of posts that are added to Elliquiy, it's impossible for anyone to read all of them.  Therefore, reports when someone does see something amiss are greatly appreciated. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DutchSpawn

Quote from: Oniya on August 26, 2012, 01:23:13 PM
Thanks for that.  With the sheer number of posts that are added to Elliquiy, it's impossible for anyone to read all of them.  Therefore, reports when someone does see something amiss are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the fast response :)
I see that most of them are snipped.
If I see more things that aren't PG-13, I will see into it that it will be reported