Fezzik's Rhyming Thread

Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Fish and chips battered in beer, a banquet on the moss

Another pair of wings appear, the toadstools begins to sing
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Melodies circle through the air, order to the soul they bring

The pair can't help but be amazed by quartet's perfect blend
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Pleased they were with sight and sound right until the end

Down a misty forest path, pixies dance a little jig

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Gooey fruit squishes through their toes in a massive patch of fig

The silly little folk fall to the ground with high pitched giggly fits
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Speckle fruit, and sugar plums, and other tasty bits

Tempting treats from fairy realm, enchanted and delicious

Mordred

Looking in her lovely eyes he whispers, "I'm dark but not malicious"

Following this, he gave a kiss, squeezing plum juice on her neck
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A trickle here, a trickle there, mango on his nose a speck

With return of gaze and smile sublime, a playful sticky kiss

BeaconOfSpirit

Jumping in, the Beacon said, "You two have fun, enough of this!"

A warmer welcome is in store, but where to go?
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Kendra

Not sure but here is a compass to help you know.

I feel like an ice cream cone with lots of sauce ...

Mordred

Minty green syrup, seems like I'm covered in moss

It must be illegal, 'cause it feels so damn good!
*See Pillory*

moonsblackwolf

Here we are having more fun than any one man should!

The black wolf howled joyfully up to the moon.
I don't bite...at least not too hard... :)
Rabbit Hole
F-list
My plot bunnies all written down so they don't escape.

Xandria

While the others stood swirling a silver spoon

Ahoy said one, I have a map, perchance another adventure?

Mordred

Eyebrows raised as the motley bunch considered this venture

Three taps from his peg on the deck, and they're off..
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"Grab the rum if ye can", squawking parrot did scoff

First mate laughing, pointed his sword

Mordred

"Toss me that bottle", as he staggered onto board

Plank creaked and groaned as waves below watched
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A scurvy band of rascals, each one debauched

"Deep in yer cups are ye laddy?", one taunted

Mordred

Meanwhile curved beauties on the shore sexily flaunted

One eager swabby ran over water to the treasure
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"Bring me a wench...make that two for good measure!"

The first mate shouted, then grinned at the thought

BeaconOfSpirit

If they can't serve proper, they'll have to be taught!

Perhaps I could be the one to show 'em...
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Xandria

Dream on matey, we be courtin these women

Meself, I be takin the one wearin purple

Mordred

That fur she wears looks like hamster and gerbil

I be wantin' that lass with fire in her eyes
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Aye a sweet one she is, bet she tells no lies

Ah the Pirate's life is a fine one I say!

Mordred

Days of plunder our work, and work is our play

Used to be feared.. but now attracting the tourist
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Until foiled by a most cantankerous jurist

Replaced by the limbo, and deadly rum punch

Mordred

Turned into jokes and cartoons, even Captain Crunch

Someday, I wonder, will pirates rule outter space?
*See Pillory*