M/M game [UN]

Started by Secretwriter, October 02, 2009, 01:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Tags:
[BON] possibly. He's open to it.

One of my characters is speaking up for a game.

His name is Yaropolk Sokolov and is of Russian heritage. He’s in his early 30’s and can be located wherever you like.  He’s a homosexual character and is looking for a strictly M/M

He likes hanging out at night clubs and is slightly on the flamboyant side and though he can be overly happy at moments, he’s usually calm and all smiles.

He enjoys alcohol and doesn’t really enjoy non-con unless it’s toward him or in sex play - He's willing to role play in that way too.

He’s looking for a bar or nightclub setting and possible settings for acts of sex are the bathroom, outside the bar, in a vehicle, or back at either his or your character’s home.

He’s open to one night stands, something more, really anything.  He’s a very sensual character and enjoys the fine things.  He’s a psychiatrist by occupation specializing in relationship counseling and sex therapy.

It could be a random meeting, or a patient of his that he can’t keep out of his mind. 

PM me if you’re interested, please, or IM if you’d rather that.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

WhiteyChan

Sounds interesting. =D

I'm more submissive, though, and by more I mean, I can't top to save my life xD Well, not well anyway... If you don't mind that, then, um, yay ^^ Else... send me a PM, and we can try and work something out?

Secretwriter

Request filled, Thank you, Whitey.
He may want to play with someone else later on though. I'll post about him again if he does.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦