Delvers Company: Origins (PbtA System, Dungeon World, Sexy Adventures! Last Day!)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2024, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Delvers Company
Origins

The war against demon-kind has raged for seven years now, with all of the greatest heroes called to the front to battle the Darkest Night. This has left a hole where once brave adventurers could be called to handle issues and through the lands, corruption and lust falling onto an unprotected populous. In the place for adventuring parties, mercenary guilds have begun to form, but half of them are just as much of a problem as the actual evils. So begins Delvers Company, an adventuring mercenary company that employs only the finest female heroes as a way to hopefully prevent all of the trickle-down-despoiling that the others have been having. While the world's in peril, these heroes will step up and make sure there are lives to come back to once the battle is won.

This is Delvers Company.

Recruitment through 3/10!

What's This Game?
Dungeon World is an indie ttrpg that uses the Apocalypse World system, a system that mechanically reinforces narrative by having rules that drive fiction. It's super quick to pick up because the rules are chunked into 'moves' that trigger when interesting stuff happens!  Instead of just rolling and getting a flat 'yes/no' result, there are gradations of success, play constantly flows forward, and complications abound!

For this game, I'm looking for a group of lady adventurers who are taking on the mantle of hero to protect a world overrun with darkness, monsters, and simple human greed. The game will have dungeon delving, treasure and hijinks, and plenty of sex with both monsters! My goal is to keep things weird, fun, and way WAY over the top!

Seeking

I've put below a little bit of code (also posted in the thread itself) for people to fill in regarding what kind of character they would like to play.  I would love to be able to have everyone play but in the interest of not over-reaching beyond what my time can do, I'll be aiming for 5 players.  As such, I'll be looking at characters, sexual prefs, etc, and trying to put together the game that will treat all of us best!  You are welcome to put as much into this (and provide additional information) if you wish, but I'm mostly looking for interesting characters.

If you'd like some information on how Dungeon World works, check out it's System Reference Document! But also, legitimately no pressure to do so, I can lead you through pretty much everything!

What I'm looking for in terms of finding characters (because people always ask!) is:
-Interesting Character with description physically and/or personality wise that catches my eye
-Female heroes who are driven to adventure
-Goodness-of-Fit with kinks/character roles to an adventure

In terms of my own kinks and prefs, I will be looking for adult characters and skipping 'small' creatures (like gnomes/halflings/goblins). I also prefer art grabs over photorealistic grabs personally.

Code (Code) Select
[b]Adventurer Info[/b]
[float=right][img width=300 padding=10]http://PIC URL[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Race/Class: [/b]
[b]Interested In: [/b]This is mostly what YOU the player are interested in. This can include types of partners as well as kinks if you would like!
[b]Brief Description: [/b]At least some physical, some personality. Feel free to include references to your old life as you wish, but remember that you're going to be dropping into the middle of nothing!
[b]Familiarity With DW/D&D: [/b]I'm going to try to fill DMed sections with description and pictures to help, but I'm curious about familiarity with the lore.
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b]Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.

We'll be having a thread where we get more detailed, work out stats, and pick playbooks so consider what you want to play in a broad sort of sense.  We can use resources other than the core book (including Class Warfare) so just let me know!

Dungeon World uses classes just like Dungeons & Dragons (and there are MANY fan-made ones so LOTS of options!) so pretty much think of what would be what you are going for from there!  Here are a couple of links!
https://dungeon-world.com/downloads/Dungeon_World_Play_Sheets.pdf
Above is the core Dungeon World classes, basically these are the core D&D classes, but Dungeon World-ified!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-EQ1GUpnhRF6dlMugSRcQBpmVkCmFJFND6b4_TTiew/edit#gid=0
And this a big list of Dungeon World classes!  It says Complete, but it's definitely not quite there!  If you have a specific idea or concept you'd like to seek out, feel free to!  If you have it or can get it, you can likely use it unless I look at it and my brain is burned out by how broken it is!
There's also an additional supplement called Class Warfare that makes classes, but it's a little intensive to get through.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

My goal is to recruit over the next couple of weeks and get us kicking into some awesome play!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

c0i9z

Yay! Another Nastara game! I'm definitely going to apply. A question first, though, would anthro characters, like these, work?

Sorvoe551

Ooh! I’m definitely interested, I’m just gonna have to look into the system and see what I can do

Ershin

Yay, new Dungeon World game!
I've got a tough time choosing though - tanky Templar, harrying Hack n' Slasher or supple Spellblade
At least it's only a choice of three this time ._.
In any case the Delver in question will be somewhat spectacled  (nsfw for sideboob)

Nastara

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 06:13:10 PMYay! Another Nastara game! I'm definitely going to apply. A question first, though, would anthro characters, like these, work?

Woo! Glad to be back in the saddle! Yup, absolutely! I'm cool with it! I'm always a big believer in chasing what interests people, sometimes I run with directly Tolkenien teams and other times it's every weird concept under the sun! There's definitely no need to stick with "core fantasy book" in my games :) 

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 06:18:38 PMOoh! I’m definitely interested, I’m just gonna have to look into the system and see what I can do
Also, definitely no need to dig deep into the system! Think concepts and ideas, we can work on mechanics once recruitment is over! It's also the kind of game that the GM can help to lead through rules pretty well without players needing to pre-read much! 

Quote from: Ershin on March 04, 2024, 06:21:01 PMYay, new Dungeon World game!
I've got a tough time choosing though - tanky Templar, harrying Hack n' Slasher or supple Spellblade
At least it's only a choice of three this time ._.
In any case the Delver in question will be somewhat spectacled  (nsfw for sideboob)
The ever-difficult question! What to build! Could definitely see that art working for any of those! (And uh, just working in general, yum)

Sorvoe551

Name: Sora Mitsurugi
Race/Class: Human "Samurai" (Arcane Duelist)
Interested In: Sora's pan but leans towards women. Will be a switch, especially if something overpowers her or she overpowers someone else. BDSM would be fun as a power play, but otherwise fairly open to different kinks.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Picture included below.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Been playing and DM-ing D&D for nearly a decade. Unfamiliar with DW specifically, but I am familiar with PbtA as a whole and will study up as much as I can.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily if I am able, no more than 2-3 days between posts. Will notify group if life suddenly gets hectic and requires an absence.

c0i9z

Yay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.

Nastara

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:03:15 PMName: Sora Mitsurugi
Interested In: Sora's pan but leans towards women. Will be a switch, especially if something overpowers her or she overpowers someone else. BDSM would be fun as a power play, but otherwise fairly open to different kinks.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Picture included below.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Been playing and DM-ing D&D for nearly a decade. Unfamiliar with DW specifically, but I am familiar with PbtA as a whole and will study up as much as I can.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily if I am able, no more than 2-3 days between posts. Will notify group if life suddenly gets hectic and requires an absence.

Lovely! Thank you so much! 

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:06:46 PMYay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.
Absolutely! There's a TON of playbooks for Dungeon World, definitely we can find something! I'd start by thinking about whether she's a Player Character because she's so good with her weapon, or if it's because she does spell stuff with it, or if she's one of the only people in the world with a gun, or whatever! There will be a kick-ass way to build any of those! 

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:06:46 PMYay! Could you help me find a good playbook for a hot rat markwoman, please? I looked at the document you sent and nothing seemed quite right. May~be spellslinger.
The Spellslinger class is described as "a blackpowder and magic user with a unique gun and the ability to infuse power into items," so I'd say that works. But if you want to avoid magic, I can keep looking.

c0i9z

Thank you! I think it's something between being good with her weapon and being the only person with a gun. Or, at least, one of the few with a special gun like that. Something like what Fighter does, but more ranged focused.

Sorvoe551

Nastara

There's SO MANY THINGS. When I'm next on my computer, I'll be able to pull down some good possibilities! 

In previous games on E, we've had a professional wrestler,  princess, fool, giant, slime, there's like SO many things. 

Hexed

don't remember it off hand but there's a gunslinger class floating around. Pure black powder firearms.

The system's biggest problem is how do you choose just one idea. :D

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:20:07 PMThank you! I think it's something between being good with her weapon and being the only person with a gun. Or, at least, one of the few with a special gun like that. Something like what Fighter does, but more ranged focused.
Found the Gunslinger class that should be what you're looking for.

Just a heads up, you're gonna have to wait thirty seconds for an ad to clear, but you'll be able to see it once it's done. Then just screenshot.

Laughing Hyena

I have been summoned here to delve into dungeons! Hi folks. What are we all making?

shereena12345

[b]Adventurer Info[/b]
[float=right][img padding=8]https://i.ibb.co/b5KWr1m/Serena.jpg[/img][/float]

[b]Name: Serena[/b]
[b]Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)[/b]
[b]Interested In: [/b] Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con, impregnation.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.
[b]Brief Description: [/b] Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
[b]Familiarity With DW/D&D: [/b] I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b] Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

(Nastara - if she looks familiar, this is a tweaked version of Serena from Barkeep On The Borderlands.  This character seems so fun to play, I still want to try her out.)

shereena12345

Name: Serena
Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)
Interested In: Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con/non con/con (we have mind control at play here, so have fun!), impregnation, tentacles, demons, undead, insects, oviposition.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.  Mix and match based on what you like or don't like - for instance, I know undead are not everyone's cup of tea.
Brief Description: Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

(Nastara - if she looks familiar, this is a tweaked version of Serena from Barkeep On The Borderlands.  This character seems so fun to play, I still want to try her out.)

Sorvoe551

c0i9z

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:18:52 PMThe Spellslinger class is described as "a blackpowder and magic user with a unique gun and the ability to infuse power into items," so I'd say that works. But if you want to avoid magic, I can keep looking.
Spellslinger definitely is a possibility, and I wouldn't be entirely opposed if we find nothing else, but... I guess maybe just infusion is a bit of a mess. There's no roll or restriction to the infusions, so someone could just infuse every time they want for free?

Gunslinger or possibly Marksman are definitely interesting! THanks!

Nastara

Quote from: Hexed on March 04, 2024, 07:25:25 PMdon't remember it off hand but there's a gunslinger class floating around. Pure black powder firearms.

The system's biggest problem is how do you choose just one idea. :D
Hexed, I played a live game of Dungeon World, like a one shot from one of my normal players who wanted to try GMing and I showed up with fifteen printed playbooks. Choosing a single playbook is SO HARD. 

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 07:29:02 PMFound the Gunslinger class that should be what you're looking for.

Just a heads up, you're gonna have to wait thirty seconds for an ad to clear, but you'll be able to see it once it's done. Then just screenshot.
Oh, that has some FUN advancements! 

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 04, 2024, 07:30:45 PMI have been summoned here to delve into dungeons! Hi folks. What are we all making?
Hey Hyena! We've got a couple of cool concepts bubbling up already! Very excited and always glad to see you! 

Quote from: shereena12345 on March 04, 2024, 07:39:19 PM

Name: Serena
Race/Class: Elf/Wizard (I can do Bard if need be)
Interested In: Monster Sex (as long as they aren't furry).  Vaginal intercourse, oral, breastplay, creampies, mind control, dub con, impregnation.  I am fine with human/human sex as well, no problems there.
Brief Description: Serena is a young, busty elf who was proud and haughty.  However, she got in over her head while fighting against some of the demons that are so common in this world now.  While her magical abilities did save her from the creatures, she did end up cursed.  Her mind was rattled, leaving her scatter brained, playful and intrigued about what she hasn't yet explored in the world.  So, she might be a bit more willing than expected when sexy danger looms...at least until she sorts things out in her head. :P
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I am familiar with PBTA system and have used the Dungeon World rules before.  As for the setting, I am unfamiliar with it, but since Serena's brain has been scrambled a bit, that should be fine.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily.  Posting as often as needed is not a problem.

Lovely! Serena is a delight! 

Quote from: c0i9z on March 04, 2024, 07:41:36 PMSpellslinger definitely is a possibility, and I wouldn't be entirely opposed if we find nothing else, but... I guess maybe just infusion is a bit of a mess. There's no roll or restriction to the infusions, so someone could just infuse every time they want for free?

Gunslinger or possibly Marksman are definitely interesting! THanks!
Also, no hurry on choosing AND we can always alter playbooks! It's honestly easy enough to combine a couple of playbooks. 

Nastara

Oh, and in terms of "What are we making?" so far there's apps or interest posts with:
-a hot rat markswoman
-an arcane duelist human samurai
-a side boob showing adventurer class unknown
-a demon battling elf wizard

The four classic fantasy classes 😂

Sorvoe551

Name: Sora Mitsurugi
Interested In: Monster encounters, power play (will be a switch depending on who she defeats or loses to), light BDSM, mind control, tentacles, dub con, pansexual so any gender of companion/monster is fine, rough sex, oral, pegging. Otherwise open but ask if anything more unorthodox/extreme is possible. Will do most anything if it makes the story more interesting.
Brief Description: Sora is a bit of a stoic, having been banished from her clan and forced to fend for herself or perish. She's initially slow to let people in, but she'll fight for any innocent person and is as loyal as they come. Is a bit competitive and will challenge potential partners to various games to see who is in charge. Picture included below.

(Redid my application to include more specific kinks since I realized my first go wasn't very helpful and the coding was annoying to edit)

Nastara

Sorry about the coding! It's from the pre-crash forum days and I'm struggling a little keeping everything working how I'd hoped!

And thank you for the update! :)

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Nastara on March 04, 2024, 08:13:01 PMSorry about the coding! It's from the pre-crash forum days and I'm struggling a little keeping everything working how I'd hoped!

And thank you for the update! :)
Not a problem at all. And of course. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Laughing Hyena

Adventurer Info

Name: Leona
Race/Class: Feyborn / Mage
Interested In: The player enjoys Straight, Yuri and Monstrous encounters. Tentacles are the extent of this as anything super feral and undead is not hot in my eyes. So monsters should be near human, tentacled or amorphous in nature.

Also Id prefer some reversal, where the girl winds up dominant, but it isn't required. Exhibitionism, Paizuri, Cock Worship, and Light Bondage (Shibari, rope harness, collar and leash) are favorites.
Brief Description: Leona loves competition and thrives upon the risk and perils of adventuring. Every step is animated not just in her body but in her smile. Her passions run deep as her appetite and she is quite the foodie. Most of all she loves to shock onlookers who doubt that she can knock out monsters twice her size. 

Born of the union of a Satyr and a Elven Maiden, Leona is quite the beauty. She stands at four foot nine, and would pass for a human woman were it not for the large ram like horns adorning her head. She is crowned with hair that shimmers like golden threads and possesses amber eyes that match such beautiful metals.

Her figure is beautifully supple, with full breasts and thick hips. Shouldered in a white fur cape, Leona wears a white leather tabard with red accents and a pleated short skirt. Matching these colors are a pair of thigh highs with bronze knee bracers and adorning her feet are a pair of zouri (raised japanese sandals)
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I'm a seasoned D&D player with some dabbling in Dungeon World. Primarily love the Mage Playbook
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily and often readily available for the games and fairly easy to get a hold of on the forums.

Anyway, I'm using the Mages Playbook as the versatility of this class is so much fun. Instead of the Storm, I'm going for the Tower. So when she punches, it's full of magic that will just make them look up at her.

Sorvoe551

Ooh! Leona seems fun. Especially since Sora will switch depending on whether she can beat someone or not.

c0i9z

Adventurer Info

Name: Arveena
Race/Class: Ratfolt / Gunslinger
Interested In: Fun, sexy Dungeon World shenanigans, exhibitionism, maybe shock at her bold, near-nakedness.
Brief Description: Arveena comes from a faraway clan of ratfolk. Feeling stifled by societies expectations on proper behaviour for a woman and how much clothes one should wear, she's taken on a life of adventuring, making good use of a weapon of her own design.

Arveena is a ratfolf woman with grey fur, white hair, piercing red eyes and ample proportions. She wears exceedingly little, usually no more than a light cloak, a loincloth and small patches of fabric to hide her nipples. Everywhere she goes, she carries her weapon, a strange, long metal tube attacked to a piece of wood, which glows green with eldritch carvings.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've played in multiple games of Dungeon World and have even tried GMing one once.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: At least daily.

Additional: Gunslinger as image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1133829233723047956/1214396924023672832/Gunslinger-full.png?ex=65f8f645&is=65e68145&hm=2be28bf138b9af31c8b64658f5825016976fb15cd5a09a8cf803f85fb0340152&;

Nastara

Amazing! Leona and Arveena both look great! 

Extremely freaking blessed with all these awesome players and characters showing up so quickly 😭

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 04, 2024, 08:26:32 PMOoh! Leona seems fun. Especially since Sora will switch depending on whether she can beat someone or not.

"Sweet! I always love a fight with beautiful women!"

Yep I got her down.

Quote from: Nastara on March 04, 2024, 08:41:02 PM
Amazing! Leona and Arveena both look great!

Extremely freaking blessed with all these awesome players and characters showing up so quickly 😭

Thanks. Glad to be trying out for another of your games Nastara. 

Nastara

I'm feeling really good about this! I think it's gonna be a fantastic time! 

In terms of timing, I'm gonna see how the next couple of days go. I always like to give time for people to check the board but if things slow down quickly then we will kick off sooner! 

I know at least two people are working concepts, so there'll be plenty of warning before we hit recruitment end! 

Avernale

I was looking at Apocalypse World's Battlebabe playbook and saw the ability that gives an armor bonus to fighting naked, and now I'm kicking around this old idea I had of a nude, pony-playing monk who fights with her legs because her arms are bound behind her back. Typically, this idea would a mount for, like, a halfling or something, but horses can be used for other things...

Nastara

The Battlebabe is SUCH a good playbook. There's definitely a way to integrate the naked fighting move from her! Honestly, I've played enough Dungeon World and thrown enough mechanics at the wall that I now mostly trust pretty much any PbtA to more or less slot in, hahaha!

Now I'm picturing people taking advances from Pasión de las Pasiones. 

Hexed

Adventurer Info
Name: Setlut
Race/Class: Human/ Spellcaster of some sort
Interested In: Humanoid/beast/ooze/monster are fine outside of the undead and insectile/worms. So long as extreme pain, maiming, or bathroom play are involved willing to try things at least once. Non-con, seduction, mind-control, bondage, temporary transformation, exhibitionism, gangbangs, and others are enjoyed.
Brief Description:
A pale woman of middling height and thick curves with breasts large enough to suffocate one within. Her short cut blonde curls are usually hidden by a large hat and while her outfit is flowing there is very little actual covering to it. With stories as to why ranging from she used to be a dancer and isn't used to more all the way to a horrid curse that strikes her should she cover too much pale flesh. She can be a  bit of a tease at times and at other times a tad absent minded as her attention is fully gained.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Have played several DW games. Still lacking in lore but picking things up.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Attempt daily but depending on life it can drop to once or twice a week.

Looking a tad heavy on the casters being offered.  Just shows how fun magic is I guess. :D

Nastara

Setlut looks lovely! Thank you!

We can always fiddle around with playbooks to make things work well, as long as you don't have three of The Wizard you're usually pretty good!

And if we end up spell-heavy I can always make challenges that play to that strength!

Actually, taking another look, it looks like currently we have apps for:
-melee with magic
-ranged combat
-magic related to physicality (if I'm picking up what Leona's vibe is!)
-wizard
-spellcaster

So while there's definitely a lot of magic, it's pretty varied in terms of it's uses!

Sorvoe551

Sora can become Vergil from Devil May Cry almost immediately. And she’s going to. This is gonna be great.

(She might also be just as prone to mind control, too…)

Laughing Hyena

Leona is indeed that but if you want you can think of her as a battle mage. 

Magic with physicality is a good way to sum it up.

Hexed

Lack of massive armored frontlines just means midbattle grapple is more effective.

Sora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Having peeked the class looks neat. Mind control though... did I miss an advanced move?

Muscle wizard casts fist?

Nastara

The Tower looks like a super cool Mage specialty! I've never seen one of those actually! Definitely could see it going a lot of ways.

I dunno, looking around there's some pretty massive front lines on these adventurers! Not super armored, but that just makes them easier to get to! ;) 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Hexed on March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 AMLack of massive armored frontlines just means midbattle grapple is more effective.

Sora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Having peeked the class looks neat. Mind control though... did I miss an advanced move?

Muscle wizard casts fist?

She could probably use the old Ironskin spell for extra tanking. But yes short stack mage casts fists. And for lewd stuff... well I'm working on that. Was thinking she can use her magic for binding or extra equipment.

Nastara

And, of course, Leona can also by the mechanics do spells that aren't explicitly the spell focus! The only thing she can't do is magic for fleeing or escaping, and magic for her own gain! 

Laughing Hyena

Does buffing magic count? I figure that she cannot get favors or gold with her magic for herself (obviously) but hopefully combat buffs like iron skin don't count on that limitation.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Hexed on March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 AMSora has a blade that cuts anything. :)
Lol, no. I was making a joke about how DMC Vergil immediately got mind controlled when he challenged Mundus, plus the fact that basically everyone has listed mind control as a kink.

Though I think there’s an advance that lets her resist that in Arcane Duelist, but where’s the fun in that?

untestedwaters2

Adventurer Info

Name: Valenya
Race/Class: Elf/ Ranger or Thief
Interested In: intimacy, age differences, monsters (no beastiality though), multiple partners, male and female partners, light bondage is okay, submissive, maybe some corruption, creampie
Brief Description: a youthful, athletic elf girl born far from major cities in a community of forest elves. Wanting to experience adventure and the outside world, she left her home and started traveling the land in search of exactly that. Friendly and trusting, she’s usually easy to get along with, but can be a little reckless
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I’m very familiar with D&D. At least the game system, not really the lore. Not familiar at all with DW
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: My schedule changes week to week, but I can probably post between 2-5 times a week, maybe more sometimes.
New here and PM friendly!

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 09:38:37 AMDoes buffing magic count? I figure that she cannot get favors or gold with her magic for herself (obviously) but hopefully combat buffs like iron skin don't count on that limitation.
That was totally my understanding! You can definitely buff yourself and others. I think maybe there could be a line where intention matters a bit; it's like "I buff myself and then steal everything from that merchant who didn't do anything wrong" where it crosses over to being prohibited? But also, these are ALL meant to be in discussion with the players, if you don't think that wouldn't be a prohibited action then let me know!

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 09:42:20 AMLol, no. I was making a joke about how DMC Vergil immediately got mind controlled when he challenged Mundus, plus the fact that basically everyone has listed mind control as a kink.

Though I think there’s an advance that lets her resist that in Arcane Duelist, but where’s the fun in that?
I was noticing how popular mind control was as well! 

Quote from: untestedwaters2 on March 05, 2024, 10:01:05 AMAdventurer Info

Name: Valenya
Race/Class: Elf/ Ranger or Thief
Interested In: intimacy, age differences, monsters (no beastiality though), multiple partners, male and female partners, light bondage is okay, submissive, maybe some corruption, creampie
Brief Description: a youthful, athletic elf girl born far from major cities in a community of forest elves. Wanting to experience adventure and the outside world, she left her home and started traveling the land in search of exactly that. Friendly and trusting, she’s usually easy to get along with, but can be a little reckless
Familiarity With DW/D&D: I’m very familiar with D&D. At least the game system, not really the lore. Not familiar at all with DW
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: My schedule changes week to week, but I can probably post between 2-5 times a week, maybe more sometimes.

Lovely! Thank you for submitting, Valenya looks lovely, and welcome to Elliquiy! :D 

Laughing Hyena

Technically I listed it as neither an on or off.

But to edit for clarity, I do not mind the hypnosis kink where it's half on half off. But where it's full doll where there no input on my end, then I'd have to say no.

Heck I do not mind being the one doing the hypnosis either.

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 10:27:34 AMTechnically I listed it as neither an on or off.

Totally! I'll do a more in-depth Kinks Analysis when it's Make the Group time, I just picked up the same vibe!

No matter what, there also won't be any one kink that fully dominates (heh, get it?) the game unless that's something we decided as a table was like our ENTIRE thing. 

untestedwaters2

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 10:24:29 AMThat was totally my understanding! You can definitely buff yourself and others. I think maybe there could be a line where intention matters a bit; it's like "I buff myself and then steal everything from that merchant who didn't do anything wrong" where it crosses over to being prohibited? But also, these are ALL meant to be in discussion with the players, if you don't think that wouldn't be a prohibited action then let me know!
I was noticing how popular mind control was as well!
Lovely! Thank you for submitting, Valenya looks lovely, and welcome to Elliquiy! :D
Thank you!!
New here and PM friendly!

Nastara

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 10:27:34 AMTechnically I listed it as neither an on or off.

But to edit for clarity, I do not mind the hypnosis kink where it's half on half off. But where it's full doll where there no input on my end, then I'd have to say no.

Heck I do not mind being the one doing the hypnosis either.
And definitely an awesome clarification to get! Thank you! :)

My greatest goal always is to keep the game as fun and sexy as possible for everyone involved, so I always appreciate people letting me know where their kinks end, what works and doesn't work for them, etc! I keep a spreadsheet even to help me make sure I'm hitting people's guns while avoiding their yucks! 

pdragon

Adventurer Info
Name: Hilda Barearms
Race/Class: Human Fighter
Interested In: Male/Female/Futa, Monsters, Tentacles, Dub/Non-Con, Multiple Partners, Light Bondage, Corruption

Brief Description: A self-proclaimed knight who lives for adventure, glory, and chivalry. She tries to be a positive role model for others, and so lives by her own code of honor, though that code can sometimes come off as obtuse or confusing to normal people. She believes adamantly that a knight's armor is their true identity, the symbol of what they represent, and as such she has never been seen without her helm. However despite that belief, her actual armor has proven to be rather flimsy (nsfw) on many (nsfw) occasions (nsfw). She never lets it stop her however, after all a knight's true armor is in her heart! As long as she has that then she can keep fighting no matter how shamefully she may be exposed.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: I've played many games now and even run my own
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: probably about 3-4 times a week on average.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Nastara

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:41:06 AMAdventurer Info
Interested In: Male/Female/Futa, Monsters, Tentacles, Dub/Non-Con, Multiple Partners, Light Bondage, Corruption

Brief Description: A self-proclaimed knight who lives for adventure, glory, and chivalry. She tries to be a positive role model for others, and so lives by her own code of honor, though that code can sometimes come off as obtuse or confusing to normal people. She believes adamantly that a knight's armor is their true identity, the symbol of what they represent, and as such she has never been seen without her helm. However despite that belief, her actual armor has proven to be rather flimsy (nsfw) on many (nsfw) occasions (nsfw). She never lets it stop her however, after all a knight's true armor is in her heart! As long as she has that then she can keep fighting no matter how shamefully she may be exposed.

Lovely! Thank you very much, pdragon! And great to see you! 

Sorvoe551

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:41:06 AMBrief Description: A self-proclaimed knight who lives for adventure, glory, and chivalry. She tries to be a positive role model for others, and so lives by her own code of honor, though that code can sometimes come off as obtuse or confusing to normal people. She believes adamantly that a knight's armor is their true identity, the symbol of what they represent, and as such she has never been seen without her helm. However despite that belief, her actual armor has proven to be rather flimsy (nsfw) on many (nsfw) occasions (nsfw). She never lets it stop her however, after all a knight's true armor is in her heart!
I’m imagining her turning into Darkness from Konosuba eventually and it sounds great.

Laughing Hyena

Pdragon loves their armored ladies. Yes I also got a Darkness vibe from their character. :)

Heck I do not envy Nas right now. So many good characters.

Nastara

It is the BEST problem to have! I want to see the story of ALL of these characters. 

Hexed

Konosuba makes for an interesting setting. And the question is if Hilda's as outrageously over the top worthless as Darkness or if she's actually competent. :D

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Hexed on March 05, 2024, 03:17:42 PMKonosuba makes for an interesting setting. And the question is if Hilda's as outrageously over the top worthless as Darkness or if she's actually competent. :D

Excuse you, Darkness makes an amazing meat shield

Hexed

Except she's so busy gushing about her fantasies she misses the enemies walk right past her, can't hit for crap so isn't a threat to attack, and takes some really messed up folk to stay around her. :D

Nastara

I got NO clue what any of the Darkness discussion is, but Hilda looks like she's got this!

So taking a look at things and my schedule, I think for me the ideal launch day will be Monday 3/11!

Please have your app in on Sunday 3/10 or earlier. If you need longer than that, let me know and we will see what we can do!

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 04:12:59 PMI got NO clue what any of the Darkness discussion is, but Hilda looks like she's got this!
Darkness is a paladin from an anime who can’t hit anything but has such high defense that she accidentally became a masochist and frequently becomes way too horny in battle to actually be helpful.

Seriously, one of her biggest dreams is the stereotypical hentai plots of being captured by burly orcs.

Nastara

Oooh, okay!

Well, good news, that's exactly the kind of thing that can happen with this party! 

Ershin

Edited for playbook choice

Adventurer Info
Name: Royse Cyneburg
Race/Class: Human (reflavoured version of The Princess)
Interested In: Dub/Non-con, male, futa, female, larger partners, size-play, gang-bang, humans, monsters, beasts, more light and comical shenanigans when appropriate, cuddling
Brief Description:
Due to needing her glasses to distinguish friend from foe in case of the eventuality that they were knocked from her head in combat in the ongoing war against the Darkest Night, Royse was barred from entry into the crusade. Unable to deus vult with her kith and kin, when she heard word of the Delvers and their mission statement to be a candle in the otherwise dark world this had become she took up her blade and made her way to their headquarters to sign up.

She dislikes wearing heavy armour as while hardy enough for it Royse tends to wear lighter clothing, relying on natural tenaciousness to see her through combat. Bespectacled, red-headed and squishy in the right places.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Familiar with various D&D and fantasy setting / tropes, played a bit of Dungeon World
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Checking in more often now that work's died down, 4-5 times a week, more when applying or able to play in a game

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 08:15:40 AMSora can become Vergil from Devil May Cry almost immediately. And she’s going to. This is gonna be great.
If there's a Vergil-type, might lean more towards Hack and Slasher for the "wacky woo-hoo pizza man" gameplay... but still so hard to choose!

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 04:12:59 PMI got NO clue what any of the Darkness discussion is, but Hilda looks like she's got this!
Her real name it Lalatina, Darkness just sounded better to her as an adventurer's name~

shereena12345

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 02:15:08 PMPdragon loves their armored ladies. Yes I also got a Darkness vibe from their character. :)

Heck I do not envy Nas right now. So many good characters.
Yeah, when a game fills up like this it becomes hard to pick when there are so many fun characters to use!

shereena12345

So taking a look at things and my schedule, I think for me the ideal launch day will be Monday 3/11!

Please have your app in on Sunday 3/10 or earlier. If you need longer than that, let me know and we will see what we can do!

Do you want us to have characters by the 10th, or just the survey from the OP?

Nastara

Awesome! Royse looks great!  Let me know if you want to chat playbooks or feel free to throw out discussion in here too! This is all part of the process! :) 

There's SO many fun characters, it's overwhelming, but also I feel like that gets hype going! 

I'm just talking about the app from the OP! Actual sheets (w relationships and such!) will be done collaboratively after that!

As of now, I THINK everyone who has commented in here has posted an app! So timing is largely to give people time to see the thread and my own acknowledgement that if I start on Monday I'll be able to support character generation better! 

Nastara

Also, it's Tuesday now, if there's no sign of additional interest as the week goes, I may bring in close date. 

Sorvoe551

I’m super excited to try this out. I’m also interested to see what bonds are forged, especially since mine are very specific.

Now, I may have gotten a little excited and started my sheet. The Arcane Duelist one is very specific, it includes a stat spread, and I have been following it to the letter. No cheating here, I promise 

c0i9z

Also hoping to get my rat girl in! Nastara games are always amazing!

Laughing Hyena

Well the mage playbook is Leona's but I have used it often as it is a very versatile playbook.

Lemme place that here. Gonna look for it. I've made about three to four Mages with this play book and been very different in their style and theme. Best thing Nas ever sent my way.

Playbook Reference: The Mage PDF

c0i9z

I definitely find that the base playbooks are all very versatile. This is probably the first time I've made a DW character not using one of them. Actually, second time. The other one was some sort of brawler with an entourage.

pdragon

How competent she ends up being ultimately falls to the dice, though I envision her being less a Darkness and more an Ichiban from Yakuza 7. A bit of an idiot but noble and heroic to a T. The type to not even notice she's been stripped naked until someone else points it out, and is still willing to throw herself head first at the giant tentacle monster anyways if it means saving the day.

Request Thread

Sorvoe551

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 06:10:18 PMHow competent she ends up being ultimately falls to the dice, though I envision her being less a Darkness and more an Ichiban from Yakuza 7. A bit of an idiot but noble and heroic to a T. The type to not even notice she's been stripped naked until someone else points it out, and is still willing to throw herself head first at the giant tentacle monster anyways if it means saving the day.
Yo! A fellow fan of Local Schizophrenia Man! Love it!

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Ershin on March 05, 2024, 05:28:14 PMAdventurer Info
Name: Royse Cyneburg
Race/Class: Human (Templar / Hack And Slasher / Spellblade)
Interested In: Dub/Non-con, male, futa, female, larger partners, size-play, gang-bang, humans, monsters, beasts, more light and comical shenanigans when appropriate, cuddling
Brief Description:
Due to needing her glasses to distinguish friend from foe in case of the eventuality that they were knocked from her head in combat in the ongoing war against the Darkest Night, Royse was barred from entry into the crusade. Unable to deus vult with her kith and kin, when she heard word of the Delvers and their mission statement to be a candle in the otherwise dark world this had become she took up her blade and made her way to their headquarters to sign up.

She dislikes wearing heavy armour as while hardy enough for it Royse tends to wear lighter clothing, relying on natural tenaciousness to see her through combat. Bespectacled, red-headed and squishy in the right places.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Familiar with various D&D and fantasy setting / tropes, played a bit of Dungeon World
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Checking in more often now that work's died down, 4-5 times a week, more when applying or able to play in a game

Ooh! Another swordswoman to spar with. Also, that ain't a bastard sword. That's a straight up bad bitch sword, I approve!

Quote from: Ershin on March 05, 2024, 05:28:14 PMIf there's a Vergil-type, might lean more towards Hack and Slasher for the "wacky woo-hoo pizza man" gameplay... but still so hard to choose!
Only in the sense that she can slice things from a distance and quite quickly. She's not obsessed with power and calling everyone fools. But hey, play however you want!

Sorvoe551

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:41:06 AMAdventurer Info

So...Arcane Duelist has an ability that, and I quote, "freezes and shatters a portion of your opponent's armor." I'm incredibly tempted to take it now, for some reason...

Nastara

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 05:55:35 PMI’m super excited to try this out. I’m also interested to see what bonds are forged, especially since mine are very specific.

Now, I may have gotten a little excited and started my sheet. The Arcane Duelist one is very specific, it includes a stat spread, and I have been following it to the letter. No cheating here, I promise
Haha! No problem at all! I get it, I'm GMing the game and tempted to start pre-making NPCs. Just champing at the bit! 

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 05, 2024, 06:02:36 PMWell the mage playbook is Leona's but I have used it often as it is a very versatile playbook.

Lemme place that here. Gonna look for it. I've made about three to four Mages with this play book and been very different in their style and theme. Best thing Nas ever sent my way.

Playbook Reference: The Mage PDF
The Mage is SO good. It can cover so much but it does it with TIGHT precision each time. 

Quote from: c0i9z on March 05, 2024, 06:04:23 PMI definitely find that the base playbooks are all very versatile. This is probably the first time I've made a DW character not using one of them. Actually, second time. The other one was some sort of brawler with an entourage.
The base classes are mostly really great! There's one that I think just lacked play testing (the immolator) but the rest are great. But honestly, the way DW is balanced, you can find SO many incredible third party ones. I've like... Twice in all my play had a playbook I wasn't a fan of how it worked. 

Ohy God, Bad Bitch Sword, I love it, Hahahha! 

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 06:22:29 PMSo...Arcane Duelist has an ability that, and I quote, "freezes and shatters a portion of your opponent's armor." I'm incredibly tempted to take it now, for some reason...
Min-maxing for the inevitable intra-party combat! Lol! 

Nastara

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 06:10:18 PMHow competent she ends up being ultimately falls to the dice, though I envision her being less a Darkness and more an Ichiban from Yakuza 7. A bit of an idiot but noble and heroic to a T. The type to not even notice she's been stripped naked until someone else points it out, and is still willing to throw herself head first at the giant tentacle monster anyways if it means saving the day.
If that isn't the very spirit of Delvers Company, I don't know what is. 

pdragon

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 05, 2024, 06:22:29 PMSo...Arcane Duelist has an ability that, and I quote, "freezes and shatters a portion of your opponent's armor." I'm incredibly tempted to take it now, for some reason...

So long as the helmet stays on

Request Thread

pdragon

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 07:03:06 PMIf that isn't the very spirit of Delvers Company, I don't know what is.
I've always enjoyed the vibe of your games Nas, it allows for a very particular corner of the character closet to be dug through.

Request Thread

Nastara

Thank you! I really appreciate that and it means a lot! 

Also, I was hoping the helmet doesn't come off, amazing!! 

Laughing Hyena

Now I need to start coming up with style, moves and spells of both clean and nothe clean variations. 

Beautiful thing about Tower is there is plenty of ideas for it and to a lesser extent the other magical fields available. 

Hexed

Quote from: pdragon on March 05, 2024, 11:01:41 PMSo long as the helmet stays on
But... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q

reminds me of a manga I read. Female knight fell apart in embarrassment when her face was uncovered.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Hexed on March 06, 2024, 06:29:27 AMBut... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q
The cheeks of the helmet start to glow orange from the heat of the blush, obviously. Or steam comes out from eye slit. Either or.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Nastara on March 05, 2024, 11:13:13 PMThank you! I really appreciate that and it means a lot!
I’m liking what I’m hearing about your games, super excited to give it a shot!

Fair warning, depending on the situation, I’ll probably send you a message along the lines of “so with this context and with this ability, could I attempt to do this thing?” I’m not trying to break the game when I do so, it’s genuinely how my brain works.

pdragon

Quote from: Hexed on March 06, 2024, 06:29:27 AMBut... how can we watch her blush and meet her eyes while servicing if the helmet stays on? Q.Q

reminds me of a manga I read. Female knight fell apart in embarrassment when her face was uncovered.
Like this

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Nastara

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 06, 2024, 10:12:53 AMI’m liking what I’m hearing about your games, super excited to give it a shot!

Fair warning, depending on the situation, I’ll probably send you a message along the lines of “so with this context and with this ability, could I attempt to do this thing?” I’m not trying to break the game when I do so, it’s genuinely how my brain works.
That's totally fine! There will be an OOC thread that can be used for that kind of check too! :)

Dungeon World assumes you're pretty cool, powerful heroes who can do neat shit! One of the GM rules is that I have to "be a fan of the PCs." Needless to say, with the kickass PCs I'm getting, that's pretty easy! But it means I WANT people to make big swings, get big victories and losses, and have a great time! 

Ershin

Oh! One thing I meant to ask - With the dice roller on Elliquiy still MIA since the layout change, any preference on how rolls will be made?

Nastara

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Nastara

Quote from: Brittlby on March 06, 2024, 03:17:01 PMOooo… a Delver’s Co game. I came back at the right time!
Hey Brittlby! Aah, it's so nice seeing all these familiar faces! 

Avernale

Okay, let's give this a shot.  I'm open to her being "owned" by another player's character, who uses (and maybe refers to) her as a horse.  She doesn't have to be a slave, per se, just a partner or hireling who does horse work.

Adventurer Info

Name: Bette Xanadu
Race/Class: Human Battlebabe/Fighter/Barbarian?
Interested In: Hypnosis/Mind Control/Pheromones, Bondage/Shibari/Pet Play, Cock/Tentacle Worship, humans, kemonomimi/furries/humanoid monsters, lamia, exhibitionism, transformation/corruption, bukkake. Any gender is fine. Maybe vampires, slimes? No ferals.
Brief Description:
Bette has green eyes and long, black hair tied in a bun around a long hairpin. She is oddly shy about wearing clothing, and when she does she chooses to wear light, easily removed garments that cover very little so as to not restrict her movement.  Otherwise, she typically wears a collar, harness, bridle, thigh-high boots, armored greaves, and leather bracers.  The bracers are designed to attach to the back of her harness and restrain her arms so she doesn’t use them in combat, but in a way simple enough for her to easily free herself if she has to.

Many consider Bette to be reliable, trustworthy, and a hard worker.  She can be a little introverted and may not talk much, but she is loyal to her friends and quick to help people in need.  She endures setbacks with quiet determination and persistence, powering through obstructions until the job is done.  When calm, she’ll willingly allow people to touch her just about anywhere, especially if they’re nice and friendly.
Familiarity With DW/D&D: Never played Dungeon World before, but I’ve played some D&D and Pathfinder.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I try to be one every evening (PST), and post when a reply is due.  Lately, I tend to hold off a bit in group games if I feel it can wait, especially if I’m tired.

Brittlby

Adventurer Info

Name: Griggs Gurgho the Panty Dropper, Spawn of Vvark the Swordbiter (She goes by GG)

Race/Class: Orc/Barbarian

Interested In: Griggs is well versed in the social graces of the smaller races. Whether she adheres to them is another matter. Most often a soft dominant, she is a hedonist with a voracious appetite. She is open to all mating rituals and is seldom subtle about her sexual intentions regarding friends or foes. Or strangers she just met. Or people passing her in the street. Or merchants unlucky enough to catch her eye. Or the tentacle monster from the nth circle of the sinner’s respite. Or the animated armor fro...

She is a fan of various forms of kink ranging from bondage to even “role play”… though finding a maid’s, naughty librarian’s or overly handsy priestess outfit in her size has proven to be a chore.

Brief Description: Relatively unscathed for an Orc in her late thirties, GG still has one good eye and at LEAST two thirds of her toned green hide remains free from battle scars. Many will note that she is also somewhat short, only standing a mere half inch above seven feet, though Griggs will often round it up to a full inch if anyone asks her. Grey streaks have crept into her indigo hair with the years, but she has maintained her battle ready physique, training habitually despite her years of retirement. With thighs that can crush a beer keg to splinters and a rigorous hot yoga schedule, she is as formidable as the day she helped slay Tacitus Blarth.

A tale that any bard worth his salt knows (but rarely sings because the tune is pretty shitty and the only words that they could think of that rhymed with Gurgho were “Bongo” and “Cargo”.) Griggs and her friends joined forces to save the medium sized Hamlet of Prima Noctra from the evil Wizard Tacitus.

Unfortunately, in the ensuing battle they destroyed most of the town and a sizable percentage of the population as collateral damage. Though they were ever so grateful to be freed from oppression, the local magistrate, backed by the Duke’s guards (who were SUSPICIOUSLY absent during the reign of Tacitus) she was sentenced to ten years community service, working at the local tavern, “The Broken Horned Stag”.

Released from her burden after only sixteen years (the extra time accounting for additional fees stemming from her poor behavior and clumsy fingers behind the bar) there were also a great many bardic songs of her exploits behind the bar… most ending in broken windows and bones.

She has recently taken up with the Delver’s Co. as something of a weekend warrior, retirement not serving to keep her entertained after a decade of harrowing battle and over a decade of harrowing customer service working as a maid, tapstress, cook, entertainer, janitor, bouncer and “working girl” during her tenure at the Stag.

A surprisingly talented chef and very formidable brawler, she has had a great many hospitality skills chiseled deep into her thick warrior’s skull, much to her chagrin.

Parnisus the Capricious aptly penned a song titled , “GG, The Muscle Mommy of Prima Noctra Town” that cleverly captured her essence in ten lines. Unfortunately, his jaw was broken and permanently wired shut before he managed to get to the fourth line…

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Years of D&D but the only Dungeonworld I’ve played is Delver’s Co.!
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Every other day.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Sorvoe551

I'm imagining GG saw Bette walking by and just threw a leash on her without a word and Bette just rolled with it.

In all seriousness, Bette being someone's pony girl would be a very interesting bond to see unfold.

Nastara

Lovely! Bette and GG both look like a ton of fun!

I'm constantly blown away by the level of creativity and awesome people come up with! 

Avernale

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on March 06, 2024, 06:49:34 PMI'm imagining GG saw Bette walking by and just threw a leash on her without a word and Bette just rolled with it.

In all seriousness, Bette being someone's pony girl would be a very interesting bond to see unfold.
I'd argue that GG might be too big for Bette to give piggy-back rides to, but I also imagine her pulling carts and carrying heavy loads so I guess it could work.

Laughing Hyena

Leona is short enough as well. But again hard to say who gets the call up from the Delvers. Either way there is plenty of good characters to bounce off of.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Avernale on March 06, 2024, 10:28:44 PMI'd argue that GG might be too big for Bette to give piggy-back rides to, but I also imagine her pulling carts and carrying heavy loads so I guess it could work.

Yeah, no short races this time around, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens with her.

Brittlby

Hilda sounds more like the type that would need a “noble steed”. You kids could use double team to handle a particularly tall villain.

O/O

pdragon

Quote from: Brittlby on March 07, 2024, 07:39:31 AMHilda sounds more like the type that would need a “noble steed”. You kids could use double team to handle a particularly tall villain.

I was gonna say, Don Quixote vibes.

"Hilda! I can't believe you would buy a slave!"

"Slave? Oh no, she's actually my trusted companion and noble steed! I assure you her position is one of honor and dignity"
(feeds carrot)

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: pdragon on March 07, 2024, 09:37:18 AMI was gonna say, Don Quixote vibes.

"Slave? Oh no, she's actually my trusted companion and noble steed! I assure you her position is one of honor and dignity"
(feeds carrot)
Thanks pdragon, laughed for a good minute on that one.

Brittlby

Stumbled on this looking for Orc Waitress images for GG.

… still haven’t found any good knightly piggyback pictures, but it’s a big internet.

O/O

shereena12345

Quote from: Brittlby on March 07, 2024, 01:48:27 PM

Stumbled on this looking for Orc Waitress images for GG.

… still haven’t found any good knightly piggyback pictures, but it’s a big internet.
I use Leonardo AI to create character images.  Being free, it is great for generating images of single characters...not sure how it would fare if you wanted to do 2 people however.

Nastara

Avernale

Quote from: pdragon on March 07, 2024, 09:37:18 AMI was gonna say, Don Quixote vibes.

(feeds carrot)
"Eh, it's a liv- Oh! Carrot!" [Chomps down and begins gnawing]

Rashol

You've got 5 pages of entries and I have only 1 day to go. Is it even worth trying at this point?

EDIT: I guess I will because I really want to play in dungeon world. But I don't hold out much hope.

Rashol

Quote from: c0i9z on March 05, 2024, 06:04:23 PMI definitely find that the base playbooks are all very versatile. This is probably the first time I've made a DW character not using one of them. Actually, second time. The other one was some sort of brawler with an entourage.
I disagree about base classes. I find the fighters very versatile because there's only so many ways to say I hit stuff. But the casters are very rigid.

The mage playbook that Hyena talks about is a god send for a creative thinker and writer because it can literally do anything you want as long as you flavour it correctly.

That by itself makes the "Know this list of spells" of the base classes irrelevant. I haven't seen all the other Spellcaster variants, but I think after mage, most use it's approach to spellcasting.

All of that said... I'm trying to think of WHAT to imagine. Since I've only got 48 hours.

Brittlby

Quote from: Rashol on March 08, 2024, 02:44:54 AMYou've got 5 pages of entries and I have only 1 day to go. Is it even worth trying at this point?

EDIT: I guess I will because I really want to play in dungeon world. But I don't hold out much hope.

Actually, aside from time crunch, applying at the back end gives you a decided advantage! It’s not first come first serve, so much as making a fun character that most importantly works synergistically within the group. You can tool your character to be complimentary to a few of the others.

… I mean, I didn’t, because I just wanted to play an orc waitress, but YOU could take advantage! Just make it fun, interesting and most of all:

O/O

Rashol

@Brittlby unfortunately I know mostly every single person (they're fantastic writers) who has applied and it takes me days to even write a basic concept. I don't even know what I want to play 😭

I looked at the undead classes (entombed sorcerer and deaths knight) but not being able to make last breaths really hurts. I'm also not sure if they can heal mundanely, I know they can't be magicked better, and it will often outright kill them.

And I've got so much 'inspiration' for an entombed sorcerer too.

... ... I really like entombed sorcerer. And grovecaster :(

Ershin

Decided to go with The Princess for Royse's playbook,though reflavouring it to be... Well, not a princess, potentially a priestess or (very) lightly armoured knight. It seems to have some nice support and RP elements that could be a lot of fun (built in Nemesis for one, and I like there's a potential for her to harm herself while healing others as a downside instead of getting infinite healing).

The Templar's ability not to go down easily seemed fun too, but seems like the mechanics more or less require you to breathe down peoples necks and force them forward which isn't something I'd be as comfortable with

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Ershin on March 08, 2024, 09:32:16 AMDecided to go with The Princess for Royse's playbook,though reflavouring it to be... Well, not a princess, potentially a priestess or (very) lightly armoured knight. It seems to have some nice support and RP elements that could be a lot of fun (built in Nemesis for one…
Does the nemesis strictly have to be an enemy? Because in character, Sora is always looking for rivals to test herself against, so that could lead to the two frequently trying to outdo the other and spar. Sort of a Gimli/Legolas relationship.

Hexed

Believe in me. Believe in us. With hope on our sleeves and love in our hearts, we cannot be steered wrong. We will make the cosmos.

Bwahaha. That class sounds more outrageous than the orc maid.

Magic users need to learn a shrink spell. Plop them on the bound ponygirls shoulders and make a turret tank.

Sorvoe551

Now that I think about it, both Sora and Royce were rejected from their family for one reason or another and they’re both out to prove that they’re capable. One was more medical and one was because of her choices. Interesting character parallel, I’d love for the two to bounce off each other.

Ershin

I was thinking of Royse having nicked her (very clearly possessed) sword off a soldier from the Demon Lord's army and having them be the Nemesis.

Sora would be an excellent rival but a Nemesis seems like someone that's really out to get her and be an outright antagonist.

I've also asked Nastara for a little something additional. Specifically that Royse lose her glasses and get a negative to rolls if I ever roll a 2 on any 2d6 roll. Hopefully this will be fun going forward as she begins having a hard time distinguishing ally from enemy ~

Looking forward to eventually constantly changing who Royse's crush of the day is to keep jumping in front of them in combat, seems a fun tank ability :3

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Ershin on March 08, 2024, 10:41:58 AMI was thinking of Royse having nicked her (very clearly possessed) sword off a soldier from the Demon Lord's army and having them be the Nemesis. 
Ah, fair enough. Didn’t look into the playbook, wanted to check the details on the mechanic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Hexed on March 08, 2024, 09:54:00 AMBelieve in me. Believe in us. With hope on our sleeves and love in our hearts, we cannot be steered wrong. We will make the cosmos.

Bwahaha. That class sounds more outrageous than the orc maid.

Magic users need to learn a shrink spell. Plop them on the bound ponygirls shoulders and make a turret tank.
"Tis time to deploy the Shortstack Catapult" 

*Leaps onto her mighty steed, pebbles in hand* 

"Hi ho, Bette! Away!" 

Sorvoe551

Or maybe the Orc lady is strong enough to just fastball special most anyone.

Brittlby

O/O

c0i9z

Rashol

Quote from: Ershin on March 08, 2024, 09:32:16 AMDecided to go with The Princess for Royse's playbook,though reflavouring it to be... Well, not a princess, potentially a priestess or (very) lightly armoured knight. It seems to have some nice support and RP elements that could be a lot of fun (built in Nemesis for one, and I like there's a potential for her to harm herself while healing others as a downside instead of getting infinite healing).
Oh... Well.. nevermind then.. I guess.. posting my app anyway.

Adventurer Info
Name: Maharet
Race/Class: Human / Entombed Sorcerer
Interested In: Humanoids, monsters, non-con, con, tentacles, fairly open to most things, breast play, futa.
HARD NO: Toilet, scat, pee, bathroom, guro

Brief Description: At least some physical, some personality.

Even in life Maharet turned heads, now after death, she is still a full figure of womanhood. Bandages wrap scantily around her frame, hinting at her true nature, but her Heka has mostly restored her appearance of centuries ago. Her hair is again lustrous, her flesh supple and only her aura, and her magic reveals her true nature. That, and her casual wearing of fashions centuries out of date, and her magic that even the most learned of scholars have forgotten.

She spent the weeks and months after those ignorant moles woke her alternately pining for the world she remembers, and fascinated by the world she is in. She tries to keep away from religious fire brands of new deities, since does not truly wish harm to any of the strangers in this new world. She simply wishes to explore and experience her (un)Life as best she can, free from committment.

Feel free to include references to your old life as you wish, but remember that you're going to be dropping into the middle of nothing!

Familiarity With DW/D&D: DW, not much. D&d fairly by this point.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily.

Sorvoe551

Brittlby

O/O

Sorvoe551

Nastara

Eep! This thread has been bouncing today!

Lovely! Maharet looks lovely! Thank you! 

I'm expecting to be around more today than I have the past couple of days, so if any of you have questions, discussion, etc then let me know! With launch on Monday! 

Valyndriel

Adventurer Info
Name: Neve Treena
Race/Class: Catfolk Fighter or Scout
Interested In: angst, tentacles, mind control, bondage/restraint, nonbinary ppl, women (cis or trans), humor, affection, humiliation, pheromones
Brief Description: The only place where shy Neve Treena seems at home is on the battlefield, protecting her allies with her shield and with her body, if it comes to it. She's a quick and agile swordswoman, if anything too eager to get between danger and her comrades.

Off the battlefield, she's only just started to come out of her shell. Those who come to know her soon learn that she was raised by a holy order who believed she was intrinsically corrupt, as a beastgirl, and that her lithe body, wide hips, obscenely long tongue, and cycle of going into heat were all wicked temptations that she needed to make up for by being all the more holy, pure, and abstinent. The most virtuous thing she could do was take up arms for a holy cause and be martyred fighting the good fight.

She still wears a formless robe of rough linen over her other clothes and armor, to obscure her form. Nonetheless, the mixed colors of her calico mane and the tail peeking out from the hem of the fabric still draw attention, as do her vivid golden eyes.

The emblems of her order, though, are gone. Once she saw more or the world, she questioned whether their teachings had really been fair and righteous and resolved to leave them, perhaps with the involvement of one of the other PCs. She's in her early twenties, now, and mourns the time she feels like she lost, even as she values many of the skills she learned being trained as a holy warrior.

While she questions her upbringing, she hasn't shaken it off, and is very self-conscious about the catlike habits she can't quite control, like purring when she's happy or pouncing when something quickly moves past her. She's even more awkward around the topic of sex, finding herself intrigued and aroused but afraid to act on her desire or simply too flustered to string together complete sentences.

Ultimately, Neve has been taught to suppress who she is, and she needs to learn not only how to live as herself, but also how to determine her own values and then live by them.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Have run games of both, though it's been a while for DW
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Almost daily

Hope you like her, and I'm flexible about any and all details! She could easily fit into a Fighter playbook or even a Ranger. I'm not familiar with all of the fan playbooks, though I think I have Class Warfare in a moving box somewhere. I'm really excited about the opportunity to play in a sapphic group, especially as I see a mind control theme emerging... I'm also going to keep looking for blushy calico catgirl art to use as an avatar, but I wanted to get the application in sooner rather than later. I do wonder if the holy order made her wear a bell to keep her from sneaking around, though.

Nastara

Laughing Hyena

Leona: "That cat can talk..."

PS - I believe we now have at least 10 applications to this one game. Impressive.

Rashol

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 09, 2024, 12:50:19 AMLeona: "That cat can talk..."

PS - I believe we now have at least 10 applications to this one game. Impressive.
I count 12 including me. That's why I wasn't sure.

Brittlby

Quote from: Rashol on March 09, 2024, 02:23:58 AMI count 12 including me. That's why I wasn't sure.

*counts on fingers and toes*

Serena the elven wizard
Sora Mitsurugi the arcane samurai
Leona the feyborn mage
Arveena the ratfolt gunslinger
Setlut the big boobied spellcaster
Valenya the elf thief/ranger
Hilda Barearms, my future bride… I mean human knight
Royce Cyneburg, the spell blade
Bette Xanadu, the battle babe
GG / Griggs Gurno, orc barbarian waitress
Maharet the entombed sorcerer
Neve Treena the kitty scout

I’ll be damned. Yep. That IS twelve!

O/O

Nastara

Yeah, not gonna lie to you, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities! 

I'm currently playing with the idea of moving from one 5 player game to two 4 player games, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Maybe I'll throw up a poll... yeah, I'll throw up a poll. 

Nastara

To expand this thought a bit:

If I extend from one 5 player game to two 4 player games, I'm thinking it'll be eight adventurers who have decided they're making this adventure company. We would start in adventure split into the two parties, but there would be possibility and opportunities when it makes sense for parties to switch up, members to spend time together, etc. 

If I stick with one 5 player game, it'll be a bit more traditionally focused on those five adventures. If later on I decide to add another game, I'd chat with those people to see if they want to make it that same kind of like "hot swap" setup.

shereena12345

I chose two games with four players. You have lots of interest in this game, and that option would allow the most number of people to be able to play.  I also find games with less players tend to work better, as there is less people to have to coordinate with, as the game master, and the player

Sorvoe551

Brittlby

If it won’t overwhelm you having to keep track of both teams, I’d be up for two of four! 

I mean, that way you can separate Arveena and Neve…. Unless you’re into the Tom and Jerry sort of thing. 

O/O

c0i9z

I'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.

Brittlby

Quote from: c0i9z on March 09, 2024, 10:56:18 AMI'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.

… not even after a few drinks? >_>

O/O

Sorvoe551

Quote from: c0i9z on March 09, 2024, 10:56:18 AMI'm sure Arveena and Neve could get along. As long as Neve doesn't' try to eat Arveena.
Well...maybe one type of eating wouldn't be so bad...

Laughing Hyena

As long as you don't burnout Nastara, I do not mind it being a company. Your call ultimately.

Valyndriel

Arveena breaks Neve's brain the the best possible way! "I can't take my eyes off her... It must be my beast instincts making want to pounce."

And then Arveena can do the wonderful prey/predator reversal if she even flirts at Neve

Valyndriel

I also thought that Neve and Royce would have a really interesting difference of perspective on holy orders that could be fun to explore. Open to it being the same order that Royce wasn't allowed to join and Neve wasn't allowed to leave - but did anyway. Maybe they know people in common

c0i9z

Quote from: Valyndriel on March 09, 2024, 12:10:25 PMArveena breaks Neve's brain the the best possible way! "I can't take my eyes off her... It must be my beast instincts making want to pounce."

And then Arveena can do the wonderful prey/predator reversal if she even flirts at Neve
THat definitely sounds delightful. And Arveena is definitely not the prey one might assume.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Valyndriel on March 09, 2024, 12:29:59 PMI also thought that Neve and Royce would have a really interesting difference of perspective on holy orders that could be fun to explore. Open to it being the same order that Royce wasn't allowed to join and Neve wasn't allowed to leave - but did anyway. Maybe they know people in common
Ooh! Very nice catch with possible character connection. That could be fun.

I’ve made my opinion clear that I’d love Sora and Royce to be in a party together since they could be an interesting pair of rivals since they’re very similar. Hell, I got an idea based on a comment here that if that demon sword Royce corrupts her, Sora can keep her at bay (she literally has an ability that lets her seal herself and an opponent in a ring of light that no one else can enter). What happens after that is up to the dice, but it could be awesome drama.

I know that’s me basically saying the team I’d like is Sora, Royce, Arveena and Neve, but yeah, I think it would be great. We have a good variety of range and abilities with that makeup and some good drama hooks, which could be a lot of fun. I don’t want to force Nastara’s hand, but I’m super excited for this game in general and I think this combo could work really well.

Nastara

I'm going to take a couple of days and decide in terms of timing with having both. I'd love to be able to do that (and it seems like there's interest) because honestly, that's the way I want DC to feel. 

I'm glad to have the info that people are interested in that though! 

Nastara

Also, just to call out, today is Sunday! I'll be sending out invites tomorrow, so if you've been trying to decide upon something, send it in today! 

Laughing Hyena

shereena12345

Brittlby

… meh. Even if GG doesn’t make it, I can still stalk the thread for the story. 

O/O

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Brittlby on March 10, 2024, 06:10:28 PM… meh. Even if GG doesn’t make it, I can still stalk the thread for the story.
I didn't make the cut at first the last game but kept myself as a backup in case someone dropped out for whatever reason. It worked and Diabelle became a Dungeon Streamer. So I would keep an eye on the thread

Nastara

Apologies all for the delay!  I've just sent out notification for initial group.

As with all games, there may be drop outs or no shows, in which case I will reach out to someone else in thread.

I truly appreciate all of you and wish that I could fit even more players in! I hope we all get a chance to play together! 

Brittlby

O/O

shereena12345

Serena is posted over on the Blue Team thread - bonds and all, so everyone can use them to form their own, etc.

Happy hunting and sexy times everyone!

Shereena

Sorvoe551