Jecht's ideas [VAN]

Started by Jecht, August 26, 2009, 01:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hey everyone I am new here and thought I would post some of my ideas for roleplaying.
First, read my ons and offs for some ideas that you might have. Did you read it? Good! As you can tell I only play male but if the storyline is good I would play a female in a F/F plot. If anything comes to mind, don't be afraid to ask.

Romance [VAN]

New guy on campus Zach is nervous about his first day at the new school. He was pretty popular at his last school, but after transferring to a school in a whole other state, it made him nervous. Luckily, his first date on campus he meets a girl that he falls in love with. The problem is not only is she a cheerleader, she is the most popular girl on campus. Will he win her love or fall right on his face?

Peeping Tom

All his life, since he first layed eyes on her, Tommy thought Jenn was the most beautiful girl in the world. They were friends all their lives but once they hit high school he was the nerdy one and Jenn was the cheerleader and the most popular girl in the school. Every night Tommy watches Jenn through her window as she undresses. What he doesn't know is Jenn knows he's there. Of course, she likes to flirt with all the guys even if it's just for play, so doing this is just a fantasy for her.

Vampire Romance
I'm in the mood to try something new to me. Vampires. I think it would be fun to do a vampire romance or vampire action RP. I guess sort of like Twilight. IM me on MSN or PM

I'm also interested in any of the following
slave/master
Thief/princess (think Aladdin)
Nerd/Stuck up girl
Husband/Maid
Trapped in a house(I'm thinking the characters are stuck in a house because of a killer and he has them do all kinds of crazy stuff or they will be killed.)
Sci-Fi

I also wouldn't mind doing a story with a deep plot and romantic theme. Could be anything I said or something else. I'm also up for any kind of horror genre like with zombies or monsters. I'm a sucker for a horror movie.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Selene

I'd be interested in playing the cheerleader. PM me the details?

Jecht

I found someone for the part but if you have any ideas, I'd be more than happy to RP with you
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

update dated with another idea for a plot.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry