Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaspider

Not too loud.

Next person likes to always wear black.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Kore

I DO but I don't achieve it a lot, actually. Dream wardrobe goals is all black though. Witchy, with a touch of gypsy. /is currently wearing a blouse with small watercolor fruit on it and a high-waisted denim skirt with bright shoes; is a strong contradiction of oneself

The next person... Really enjoys singing loudly in the car!

Kaspider

I do sometimes. (nice choice of wardrobe by the way. I like witchy black)

Next person has already got something planned for Halloween?

Krys

Halloween is not that much of a thing over here so nope.

Passing it on.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Autumn52

Yes I do. I bought my costume several months ago.

The next person doesn't get a lot of sleep? Not as much as they need anyway.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Krys

Actually nowadays I get almost enough sleep. Was worse in the past.

The next person doesn't get a lot of sex? Not as much as they would like anyway.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

clonkertink

Yeah. I'll own up to that. Been married to my PhD for a while. Once I get a job locked down, I'll start looking again.

The next person wants to run a group game, but just doesn't have an idea for it yet.

AmberStarfire

It's more lack of time/energy. I always have game ideas, but it takes time in an ongoing way to run a group game and you need to find the right players.

The next person is running a group game on E.

Lady Shadow

Haha, I never did a hard drug in my life, but that sure would be a trip though!

Speaking of that.....

The next person never did hard drugs......
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Captain Maltese

I have never done any kind of illegal drugs. Prescription drugs is a different matter entirely. Some of them had me watching the paint dry on my living room wall for months. And it was dry when I started.

The next person have been on board a really big ship.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Krys

Do these count?

Sauna down in there is the best way to pass the time between Sassnitz and Trelleborg.

The next person has tried to have sex in a sauna.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Lady Shadow

Way too hot for that! So that would be a No.

The next person has had a facial recently.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Captain Maltese

A facial WHAT? Eh, I guess it doesn't matter, I haven't either way.

The next person can taste the difference between Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

yobo

I might...? Haven't tasted both as far as I know, so who knows?

The next person has already started the countdown to Christmas.

Lady Shadow

Absolutely! I am already thinking of my Christmas ideas

The next person hates everything about Christmas
~Elvis Presley~

Caelia

The only thing I hate is that it doesn't snow during Christmas where I live.

The next person already has their Christmas tree up.

Kaspider

I don't celebrate Christmas. But I do like all kinds of decorative Christmas trees.

The next person has already put their lottery tickets on.

Lady Shadow

I don't play the lotto. With all those dollars I spend chasing a dream I could be making my own!

The next person likes high heels
~Elvis Presley~

Krys

Not at all, prefer finger shoes.

The next person likes to run around barefoot, preferably "full-body barefoot".
Disclaimer (WIP):

Styx26

I've actually never gone 'skyclad' before. But I'd like to someday...

The next person likes Swedish Fish!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

CassieBear

I do. They're super yummy.

Next person has a book they need to finish reading.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kaspider

I have like ten books I need to finish. Currently reading Leviathan Wakes and Dune. Both sci fi.

Next person loves western.

Deamonbane

I did. Not so much anymore.

The next person doesn't like sci-fi that much.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Katie Moore

I like a bit of sci-fi here and there but I'm not really into it too much.

The next person has a pet cat.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

MajesticFrost

Nope and never will.

The next person is afraid of clowns.
  [tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.