Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie

Depends it really suits some people, but generally no.

The next person conscientiously saves for their future and never dips into their savings for luxury purchases.
O/Os
Availability: Back, active and looking for something.

yobo

I try to save some money, but I also spend it on things like traveling. I don't buy luxury items though.

The next person is going to work way too much this summer.

CassieBear

Heh... how did you know? I'm dreading the second week in July and onward. Everyone is taking a vacation in July and I'm stuck covering for it. So planning a long weekend for myself in August. I'm gonna need it.

Next person can't wait till summer is over.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Merry Gentry

Sorry, but I love Summer.  It is my favorite time of year and goes by way to quickly for me!

Next person wears flip flops as much as possible.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CandyLips

Oh no no no! Most certainly do not!

The next person enjoys coloring.

Merry Gentry

I so do!  :) 

Next person likes Lemonade
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

midnightblack

I guess it's alright, but I can't remember the last time I actually made one.

Next person wants to go on a trip to the Moon.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

CassieBear

Not particularly...

Next person wants to travel the world.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Trigon

You bet  ;D. In fact, I'm going to real soon!

The next person would like to sleep all day and stay up all night!

Nico

Nope. I've never been a nocturnal person.

The next person loves outdoor activities.

Trigon

Absolutely!

The next person would love to breathe fire.

Nico

No.

The next person loves thunderstorms.

Beautiful Mystery

Sort of? I like the lightening and low rumbles of thunder. Large crashes make me freak out. >.>

Passing it on.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

PassionateDesire

As long as their not in my back garden I think thunderstorms are great.

The next person has never understood the concept of jig-saw puzzles as entertainment and finds them tedious.

CassieBear

Yeah. I used to do them with my mom when I was younger and found the awe in making a beautiful picture with a bunch of tiny pieces. But now I just don't have the time and need something a bit more stimulating than trying to figure out if this one actually fits with that one because they both have the same shade of blue.

tl;dr I do not.

Next person loves to make different kinds of smoothies for every day of the week.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

midnightblack

I know someone who is into that. Not sure if it counts.  ::)

Next person wants to skydive right now.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

CassieBear

Nope. Fear of heights keeps my feet firmly planted on the ground.

Passing it on.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

yobo

Hell no! For one I hate heights, and then you have the whole jumping out of a perfectly good air plane hoping some textiles on your back is going to make you fly.

The next person would never go skydiving.

PassionateDesire

There's not enough money in the world for me to be persuaded to go sky-diving. That's a hell no.

The next person really likes the idea of having cool parents-in-laws but has never actually experienced it.

yobo

This is true.

The next person is the cool parents-in-laws, or plan to be someday.

PassionateDesire

Nope and nope.

I'm very, very, very single and has no plans for any children. That would be a disaster. So no future mother-in-law for me.

The next person has had a fight with his parents-in-laws.

Nico

No, that never happened to me. Fortunately.

Passing it on.

yobo

I have not.

The next person wants to go swimming right now.

CassieBear

I do. But my poor pool was overrun by caterpillars so it still needs a good cleaning.

Next person doesn't know how to swim.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Krys

Meep, I actually do like to swim.

Next person has an unfulfilled fetish.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.