Funny Quotes/inspirational Quotes

Started by OrchidofDarkness, March 27, 2012, 08:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alive Until Dead

ouch! lol

"Some people are like Vodka, in small amounts they can make the world seem awesome. But long term consumption can kill you. "-- Remmy Ar'emen
On/OFF

Remmy says: "Be happy in the now or know not happiness!"

DeamonAndae19

"I know my good is good, but your good is greater" - You and What Army

Autumn52

"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room."
- Dr. Strangelove (1964)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Xandi on August 02, 2012, 05:26:12 PM
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room."
- Dr. Strangelove (1964)

Hehe... That's all kinds of messed up o.o

"If all goes well I'll never see you again!" You and What Army (Again)

Autumn52

"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts."
- The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (1991)

*giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeamonAndae19

*Shudders*

"So, you're trying to tell me that I can't chew this gum?

Nope, unless you want to find your jaw on the opposite side of the room to your head" - Ethan Hunt and (Can't remember the characters name), Mission Impossible

despickable

Religion is like Marmite. It's easier to swallow when you are bought up on the stuff  (Unknown)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

DeamonAndae19

"You blocked me on facebook, and now, you're going to die" - Mizuki's last chance

DeamonAndae19

"Since Kaxen's gone, lets leave the toilet seat up!"

"I was going to suggest "Find the power tool and get this damn door open" But I guess we could do that too"

Desmond and Altair - Ask Altair.

DeamonAndae19

"I already tried Eating, clawing, kicking, stomping, slashing, yanking, pulling and even Peeing on the chain... It's pretty stuck tight, I'll let you know to save your painfully normal self some trouble... Where does that girl get these inexplicably indestructible things, anyway?"

"Canada. Maybe?"

Axel and Altair - Ask Altair

OrchidofDarkness

Roger Murtaugh: Assault gun... who's this joker?
Martin Riggs: I don't know, spokesman for the NRA, maybe.
(Leathal Weapon 4 )
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

hannahbanana

"Once you've ruined your reputation you can live quite freely". Amigos Key West

gaggedLouise

Last words between an architect/designer and one of the investors who paid for his project of an outrageously luxurious concept ski hotel near Chamonix (Mont Blanc), a hotel that was put under bankruptcy administration three months after it opened in early 2000 with a mountain of debts. Fax from the businessman to the architect, Herr Julen:

"Heinz Julen, the game is over!"

;D (I e-mailed a journalist who wrote about the story and told her, "that's a real J.R. Ewing line")

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Villain

"When life gives you lemons. Chuck them at people." Dr Lightman, Lie to Me
"When God gives you lemons. Find a new God!" Power thirst
"When life gives you lemons. Drink tequila." Me

gaggedLouise

"We'll move the Russian revolution to January 9, 1917, but this time around, Vladimir Ilyich, let's do it together!"

-Russian (ex?)revolutionary and business mogul Alexander Helphand during a  long face-to-face mental duel with Lenin in late 1916, in Lenin in Zurich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn. The fab quality of setting the timetable of the revolution to a fixed date when you're sitting in Switzerland and have very few dedicated people on the ground is just too cool (when the revolution did arrive, in February '17, it took both men by surprise).

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

luphawk

“wouldn’t it be great if wars could be fought just by the ass holes that started them?”  Kevin Costner: the postman.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

LilyRoseBlack23

Melody: Well, I was on my way to this gay gypsy Bar Mitzvah for the disabled when I suddenly thought, "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Führer." Who's with me? (From Doctor Who)

despickable

If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking till you do succeed (suck seed)
Curly (the Three Stooges)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

PrincessAriel

"The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one." ~Erma Bombeck
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"