Period Western - Interest Check

Started by Chrystal, March 22, 2012, 03:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

Interesting thing with the signature Pigpin LOL.  ;D

Chrystal

Mmhmm. I've seen something like it before. You see your own log-in ID.

By the way, folks, the game is afoot, the two most important IC threads are open. Please see the OOC thread (linked in the first post here) for details.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ramster

Does a period Western involve a bunch of cowgirls riding the cotton pony?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Oneiros

*snickers*

...I mean, shame on you! >.> <.<

Chrystal

Quote from: Ramster on April 18, 2012, 12:44:18 PM
Does a period Western involve a bunch of cowgirls riding the cotton pony?

*Throws something at Ramster that he honestly deserves*

Yeah, very funny.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kimera

Interested, but havn't decided what I want to play yet.

Chrystal

As this is a sandbox, recruitment is permanently open.

I could use a card-sharp?

Kimera

Hmm...don't know that much about poker and other card games, so not sure if I could bring a good card-sharp ;p

Chrystal

No worries, I have one. Take a look at the character ideas in the first post, have a look at the character thread, and feel free to mix, match, combine and plagiarise...

auroraChloe

this looks like so much fun.  how is the story going?

a/a 8/21/17

Chrystal

auroraChloe

aww.   bummer   :-\

might pick up again if you give it a good kick in the pants   :D

a/a 8/21/17

PigPin

Chrystal

Regretfully, one player doeth not a group game make... I honestly have no idea what happened, but it is what happens to all my group games without fail: They just start to get to the interesting bit and everyone stops posting... *shrug*

Welkl, to be honest, I can't be arsed. If people don't care enough to keep the game going, why should I?

subjuanita

I just got back from vacation, and was interested in this story idea and was sadden to learn that it didn't work out. Great idea though Crystal!

Marie Reynolds

Well I can jump in with a pansexual card shark who is a confederate officer and has quite the skill with derringers and throwing knives. He would also be a southern gentlemen and would be rather neutral till someone started causing trouble for the salloon and the workings and any Indians as he fought alongside Indians who were confederate allies.

Chrystal

Sorry folks, I'm not running this one any more. I have no interest in attempting to restart it with a new group of players.

If someone else wants to take the idea and run with it they are welcome to, but I suggest starting a new interest check thread. I might be persuaded to join such a group, but I will not GM it.